Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 09:28 AM

169 posts, read 204,357 times

Advertisements

could somebody please post the email list of republican senators? something i could cut and paste.

thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM

191 posts, read 218,475 times
NC budget panel OKs $7M annual abortion rules cost :: WRAL.com (http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/9617660/ - broken link)

Here is more ammunition. They can find money to push their ideology. WOW

Old 05-19-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebnow View Post
could somebody please post the email list of republican senators? something i could cut and paste.

thanks
Do you have excell? If got to OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite . There is a spreadsheet with all the contact info here and you can sort it anyway you want and copy and paste. North Carolina General Assembly - House and
http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/Senate/SenateReports.html

Also, those spreadsheets have multiple numbers that we should try calling also.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:50 AM

45 posts, read 53,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
NC budget panel OKs $7M annual abortion rules cost :: WRAL.com (http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/9617660/ - broken link)

Here is more ammunition. They can find money to push their ideology. WOW
That's what gets me they don't even have to find money for this.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:58 AM

156 posts, read 190,112 times
She probably doesn't even read her Facebook, has an aide do it for her instead...God I'm so frustrated!!!

Mrs. Perdue, can you get something done? Don't keep waiting for this standalone bill that's probably not going to come...We needed this 4 weeks ago, give someone a concession or something!!! People are not buying food, medicines! Be the bigger person in this matter, this is getting beyond a tipping point. People are going over the cliff, we need you to fix this. EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER, the ones that pushed us off that cliff...

Old 05-19-2011, 10:01 AM

156 posts, read 190,112 times
I wonder if there is anything that this can be attached to like Mr. Nesbitt tried yesterday? That was about the best thing I think thats been tried so far. They could have had it passed yesterday no problem, since it was something that was going to pass anyways

Old 05-19-2011, 10:05 AM

57 posts, read 70,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post
Send him a #, and cordially but forcefully ask the right questions. Why is it ok to slap EB onto the budget and not on another bill? Why will they not support a stand alone bill?
Right, people do not respond very well when attacked.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:05 AM

169 posts, read 204,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
Do you have excell? If got to OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite . There is a spreadsheet with all the contact info here and you can sort it anyway you want and copy and paste. North Carolina General Assembly - House and
North Carolina General Assembly - House

Also, those spreadsheets have multiple numbers that we should try calling also.
Very nice. Thank you!

Old 05-19-2011, 10:10 AM

169 posts, read 314,930 times
Default I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangman2002 View Post
I wonder if there is anything that this can be attached to like Mr. Nesbitt tried yesterday? That was about the best thing I think thats been tried so far. They could have had it passed yesterday no problem, since it was something that was going to pass anyways
I know, it is going to pass anyway. Why not yesterday, right?

I was kind of hard on stillunemployed, and I hope he is not right about JULY 1st.............

I really think it will be sooner. This media heat is cranked way up. I don't imagine an article coming out EVERY week up until July 1st saying unemployed still held hostage, etc. It just doesn't seem like it would be a good move for any of these politicians..especially with the number of people falling off the deep end increasing exponentially. I think our phone calls HAD an effect, and still might..but the media has taken the ball and ran with it. After Berger's on camera performance yesterday VS. Mr. Smith, the unemployed worker who spoke out.......anyone in the public who watched that knows whats up.

** maybe he Berger, Tillis, etc know that the days of having a Repub majority is almost up/is almost gone....they are treating this budget like the Alamo's last stand.

I will continue to call and email...thanks everyone

Old 05-19-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcar View Post
Right, people do not respond very well when attacked.
Funny thing is that all my previous emails went unanswered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina