Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 11:00 AM

1,429 posts, read 3,643,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehigh Valley Native View Post
Really? Seriously?
Since I have insomnia, I have had my mind melted by the drivel you and your buddy have been posting for 13 pages.
They can't have a "gruff" attitude(whatever in the H*** that is) but you and your buddy can be a condescending know it all? That is just fine and dandy?
I really love how you and MBS share your ideas about how you will/would plan on rebuilding the Zoo.
Let me paraphrase a recent exchange between the two of you;
MB: Like, if I was the boss, I would totally have it all NE PA animals.
SL: Wow, how did you get so smart?
MB: Like I don't know, but I have a degree In Animal Studies from Google Univ.
SL: I have flowers to throw at your feet.
MB: You know what else, if we made it all about education, that would be da bomb.
SL: Like, we could have those talking tape recorder things about the animals
MB: Hey watch it, I have all the ideas. I have a Google degree
----
Yes, Genesis leaves much to be desired. But, to little kids they don't care. It is a cool cat or a neat monkey or an awesome fox they get to see. For the parents, it is almost free to get in. It is a win-win.
For the animals, first you need to be honest with yourselves. Once you accomplish that, you will understand that no matter what, a lion will be starving somewhere, a monkey will be mistreated somewhere else and a chimp will end up shot to death because it freaked out. At the end of the day, none of those things are happening at Genesis. As a matter of fact, those animals probably eat better than a homeless kid in Philly who has crack addicts for parents. Gee, the animals even have a roof and a warm place to sleep.

And yes, may you too be reincarnated as a hen in a corporate chicken farm. Then my friend, you will truly have something to bi*ch about.
One last point to you Zoo zealots. When I was at the Philly Zoo last summer, it cost just over $60.00 for two adults and a 3 year old to park and get in the zoo.
Actually, this post is, by my quick calculations, the 431st about Genesis on this board, going back over more than a year. We have spent quite a bit of time hashing out what we feel the problems at Genesis are, and if they are serious enough to warrant action.

It is obvious that you are the one who has no compassion or knowledge, just by the tone and message of your posts.

I think you might also want to watch what you say, slander against Dr. Miller is sort of a serious situation, and maybe we should think about notifying him. We deal in opinion here, which is perfectly legal - slander however, is not.

I can't speak as to MBS's credentials, but I can tell you that I am closer to this situation than you might imagine. There are things I cannot, for various reasons, discuss about Genesis that I would love to delve into, but it is the way it is. Like it or not, what I have to say about Genesis is 100% factual, by first hand knowledge. There is also more which has not yet been brought to light, that would further sicken people.

Last edited by scrantonluna; 04-11-2009 at 11:48 AM..

Old 04-11-2009, 11:52 AM

2,317 posts, read 5,130,547 times
this thread is gone about as far as it will go.....

I suggest everyone read and follow the TOS...

//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Last edited by Retired Law 08; 04-11-2009 at 12:11 PM..
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania