Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,463,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Quote:
You know MK I'm going to get you back for this, right?
I love that setting you told me about MK. They can run their filthy pie-hole all they want now and I don't even know they're there anymore. I let AP know about as well. Silence is bliss .
You know where I live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 06:06 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,165,437 times
Talking I love that ignore list option.

This is nice MK, BC, AP and all the other nice folks out there. Being able to get on here, pick on each other (IN FUN), carry a nice conversation about whatever. Have a few laughs and not worry about some certain people jumping, starting trouble, cursing and calling fellow CDF posters name. Just because they want to make themselves feel better and try to force others to think that they are somewhat smart. LOVE IT!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:27 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,458,996 times
Quote:
This is nice MK, BC, AP and all the other nice folks out there. Being able to get on here, pick on each other (IN FUN), carry a nice conversation about whatever. Have a few laughs and not worry about some certain people jumping, starting trouble, cursing and calling fellow CDF posters name. Just because they want to make themselves feel better and try to force others to think that they are somewhat smart. LOVE IT!
Good morning EB and MK, BC....thanks for letting me know that info; I never had an annoying child troll follow me around before hanging on every word. I quess that's what happens when they have no life. It's funny in a way, all you can do is laugh at them and their ridiculous remarks.

BTW how do you travel internationally and have a job when you're on computer all the time? I quess its' called 'delusional.' lol

Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 AM

42,003 posts, read 75,373,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
Yes, there does seem to be a theme with Ohio thread trolls. They're a simple lot who arm themselves with half-baked theories, anecdotes, and misinformation from the likes of a YouTube video and then spout them as fact from thousands of miles away. They then get all upset when people who know what they are talking about correct them. Being clearly upstaged, their only recourse is to then sling mud at those bearing the real facts. They then get even more upset when it is eloquently hurled back in their direction. I consider them to be overgrown babies with a severe inferiority complex and an inane need to attempt to unsuccessfully stir the pot. They are certainly amusing to mess with, however.
Amen to that.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Good morning EB and MK, BC....thanks for letting me know that info; I never had an annoying child troll follow me around before hanging on every word. I quess that's what happens when they have no life. It's funny in a way, all you can do is laugh at them and their ridiculous remarks.

BTW how do you travel internationally and have a job when you're on computer all the time? I quess its' called 'delusional.' lol
LOL! I don't know who you said that too, AP. But I can't see a thing they are trying to babble about back atch ya, I love it.

I just get this mental picture of someone in the back ground going, "BABBLE! BABBLE! BABBLE! . Oh, the trolls are up and sturring this fine morning and I can't see what they are saying, just love it.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
LOL! I don't know who you said that too, AP. But I can't see a thing they are trying to babble about back atch ya, I love it.

I just get this mental picture of someone in the back ground going, "BABBLE! BABBLE! BABBLE! . Oh, the trolls are up and sturring this fine morning and I can't see what they are saying, just love it.
Yes and they're trolling if they never have come here before. Probably one of the ridiculous 'ra rahs' from the cheerleading squad, that hang on our every word.

When is your birthday?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Yes and they're trolling if they never have come here before. Probably one of the ridiculous 'ra rahs' from the cheerleading squad, that hang on our every word.

When is your birthday?
LOL! LOL! Some is following me around from thread to thread and it's funny as heck. There babbling and I can't read a thing they're say and I'm loving every second of it.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
LOL! LOL! Some is following me around from thread to thread and it's funny as heck. There babbling and I can't read a thing they're say and I'm loving every second of it.
Is what they do best.......BABBLE BABBLE LMAO

Old 02-15-2011, 09:46 AM

Cool There's a stalker out there

Quote:
Is what they do best.......BABBLE BABBLE LMAO
So far this person has followed me through 4 differant threads and they don't understand that I'm laughing at them because I've got them on an (Ignore list) and I can't/won't read what they are babbling about .

Thanks MK for the idea, it's working great and I seem to have a "STALKER" and I'm ignoring them LOL! LOL! LOL!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:17 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,463,144 times
Quote:
These days people can work their computer on their phone.
No Thanks,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio