Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2009, 07:36 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,460,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound View Post
Boy, your right about how some folks can be narrow minded in that thread, talking about havin blinders on. .

I'm a believer in reincarnation myself. If this planet of ous is a penal colony from another place in this or another universe, then it would only make sense that your reincanated over and over until you get it right and called back home for good. In the movie "K-Pax" he talks about useing beams of light as a conduit highway and traveling through space and time in the blink of an eye. Doesn't that sound like the tunnel of light that people talk about when they have a near death experience?

I also believe that we have a equal spirit or form that we share as an opposite. My wife gets a kick out of the fact that I have this recurring dream that seems to progress each time I have it. The person thats on the other end of the dream is a gorgeous brunette woman thats coming out of a shower, but when she wipes the mist away from the mirror and looks at herself, "its my eyes that shes looking through". Now ain't that just spooky ?
Yes, actually that dream is spooky. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 03:23 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,167,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Yes, actually that dream is spooky. LOL.
Oh please, is that all you have to say about that, Alaskapat ?
I'm sure you have much more to add, I'm all ears . I wish I new one of those shrinks, so I could find out what it means . LMAO

Old 07-20-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound View Post
Oh please, is that all you have to say about that, Alaskapat ?
I'm sure you have much more to add, I'm all ears . I wish I new one of those shrinks, so I could find out what it means . LMAO
Ok ok ok LOL.....a theory in reincarnation could very well be that in your past life you were actually the brunette since we can pick and choose gender when we reincarnate. What I understand is we pick and choose which location, and which new birth we wish to enter and this is decided upon lessons we have to learn and also involves karma.

Have you ever read any of Edgar Cayce's books? I learned alot from his numerous books.

Also, I am curious. When you see your own eyes staring out of this woman, what is the expression? Is there happiness, sadness, etc. ? Also, are you able to see how the woman is dressed for which time era it could be? You said the dream is reoccuring so there is some kind of significance IMO. I would start keeping a log and record the date of each dream and what you can remember of it. Do this first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night when you wake up from the dream.

I do know that there are psychologists who will do regressions and take one back to former lives under hypnosis. However, this has to be done by a licensed psychologist and if one was going to do this I'd certainly investigate the doctor first as far as credentials, etc.

Last edited by Alaskapat528; 07-20-2009 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: add

Old 07-20-2009, 05:20 PM

Where oh where is our marybeth2 ?????

Old 07-20-2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Where oh where is our marybeth2 ?????
Maybe she got her new home and she's rolling in her joy .

Old 07-21-2009, 09:02 PM

Hi everyone. Still no MaryBeth2, bet she is waiting on internet hook-up. Come to think of it, haven't seen Debey on here lately...hope she's ok.

Old 07-22-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone. Still no MaryBeth2, bet she is waiting on internet hook-up. Come to think of it, haven't seen Debey on here lately...hope she's ok.
Do we have to start sending out search parties for these people?

Old 07-22-2009, 05:40 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,645,446 times
MaryBeth is probaly just getting situated in the new house. Moving is not a fun thing to do lol. Too much work.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:21 PM

Well Earthbound and Beavercreek....let's send out the hounds lol. No, moving is sure not any fun. We did it twice in a 9-mos. period...ughhhhhhh. Nice though when you get all settled in.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:22 AM

19,726 posts, read 10,516,243 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Do we have to start sending out search parties for these people?
Sorry about that. It was quite the weekend, here. I'm home again, and trying to get some things caught up. My FIL was in the hospital......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio