Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 03:19 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,533,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
It makes no difference to me who brings it up. All I'm saying is that race/politics should be left out of it. At least until after the trial. If that's too hard for anyone to understand, then it's useless for me to comment any more. Bye.
It shouldn't because had the victim been black and the perpetrators white, race would be mentioned constantly. I wish these scumbags would be tortured brutally and their families could be sued by the family of Christopher Lane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 10:38 AM

437 posts, read 548,200 times
Quote:
Ok. Yall have forced me again. See if yall can comprehend this... The reason that OJ Simpson was found innocent of murder was because the race card was brought into play during his trial. A detective was found to have said the N word in a totally unrelated incident. If this hadn't have happened OJ would have been found guilty of a double murder of two white people. I do not want this to happened in this case. I want these murderers to be found guilty. Lawyers using the race card can do things with the race card to make a jury vote in an opposite way than they would have voted if the race card was never introduced. The evidence against OJ was overwelmingly against him. The N word was the deciding factor in finding him innocent. This murder victim deserves better.
It was a totally unrelated incident tho so it's not comparable. and that wasn't the reason he got off. What about the heavily black jury, the glove, etc.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:05 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,987,416 times
Quote:
The reason that OJ Simpson was found innocent of murder was because the race card was brought into play during his trial.
Don't think so. The reason OJ got off was because the prosecution didn't prove their case sufficiently despite their best efforts. Frequently this means he didn't do it......Apparently there is some evidence pointing at OJ's son, Jason, among others, being the guilty party.

Quote:
Private investigator William C. Dear isn't satisfied being one of three people in the world who maintains that O. J. Simpson is innocent of murder. But the celebrity detective ups the ante on controversial theories in his new book: O. J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It. In the text (Dear's second book on the topic after O. J. Simpson Is Guilty But Not of Murder, published in 2001), Dear newly declares that the true killer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman is O. J.'s son and Nicole's stepson, Jason Simpson.
O. J. Simpson's Son Killed Nicole, Claims Author: Examining His Evidence | Celebrity News | Hollywood.com
OJ Simpson's Son Jason May Have Killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson - Business Insider

Quote:
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A death row inmate told relatives and a criminal profiler he killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman while O.J. Simpson waited nearby, a new documentary claims.
Quote:
Glen Rogers, who has been sentenced to death for murdering women in Florida and California, was arrested in November 1995 -- a month after Simpson's murder trial ended -- and charged with killing five women in several states. He told investigators at the time that he had killed at least 70 women, police said.
"I'm absolutely certain that my brother Glen killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman," said Clay Rogers, who narrated the film "My Brother The Serial Killer," which will debut on the Investigation Discovery channel Wednesday. "I know my brother did it because I've seen proof that he was there."
Documentary: Serial killer, not O.J., killed Simpson and Goldman - CNN.com

Old 08-26-2013, 07:20 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
"Shocked," I mean.

What, exactly, is going on in Duncan? This is just the latest in a string of inexplicable, violent incidents down there. Except now, it's making grim international headlines:

Family of shooting victim Chris Lane decries 'senseless' killing

So how do the people of Duncan feel about all this?
I'm from Tulsa OK and California

Don't know about Duncan but here how I feel about it " was a aberration " plain and simple

Please don't ask me to get the fraction of 1% of the African American Demograph that perform
such crazy acts straight " it's beyond me capabilities "., but I do beleive that any youths AA per-
forming such acts are the scum of the earth.

Another point untouched , one of the " gang was a caucasian white lad (was he not) ? " hummm the plot thicken ((( must be a criminal street gang rite of passage don't you think ))) ?

Old 08-26-2013, 08:44 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,509,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'm from Tulsa OK and California

Don't know about Duncan but here how I feel about it " was a aberration " plain and simple

Please don't ask me to get the fraction of 1% of the African American Demograph that perform
such crazy acts straight " it's beyond me capabilities "., but I do beleive that any youths AA per-
forming such acts are the scum of the earth.

Another point untouched , one of the " gang was a caucasian white lad (was he not) ? " hummm the plot thicken ((( must be a criminal street gang rite of passage don't you think ))) ?
The the third perp looks like he is biracial, most likely Caucasian and African American.

The main issue is that this was a horrific crime, regardless of the race issue. Having said that, I don't think this story would have gotten the pub it has if it had occurred in a more liberal media market. It is never good to bite the hand that feeds you.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:46 PM

4,927 posts, read 14,219,312 times
Quote:

such crazy acts straight " it's beyond me capabilities "
There are a lot of great law abiding African americans but I wouldn't call this incident an aberration.

30% of all AA males are in the penal system.

10% are in prison.

AA males make up 6% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders in the usa.

Sadly less than 20% of AA children live with both a mother and father

Old 08-26-2013, 11:33 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
I agree it's an aberration. I've been to Duncan before and it doesn't look as run down as a lot of Oklahoma towns do.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:43 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
People shouldn't be judged on skin color. They should be judged on character!
That's very true, but as long as we have freaks like 0bama saying someone could be his son, race is gonna play. It's the 0bamas in this world who foolishly play the race card.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:15 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Default Rebuttal Point By Point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainrock View Post
There are a lot of great law abiding African americans but I wouldn't call this incident an aberration.
I certainly would because the vast overwhemling majority of AA wouldn't do something stir crazy like that wouldn't you agree ?

Quote:
30% of all AA males are in the penal system.
I moved back to tulsa oklahoma from California in 1988 and stayed for 2 1/2 years during that time I had a incident happen to me in which a car load of " white caucasian ( young men ) threw a wine bottle at me from a moving car " just missing my head. A " professional White Man In His late 30's took down their's license tag number and gave me his business card telling me that he would testify against them in a court of law.

After I had jumped thur all of the legal hoops....such as making legal statements at the local South Tulsa Police Department ' the tulsa oklahoma district attorney ' wrote (( me )) a one paragraph letter stating that he wouldn't bring legal action against the " young lads " (( ( Caucasian White )).

Now lets me discuss a incident that happen concerning me and a presiding Judge " over a very ((((small legal matter of non having a vehicle safety sticker))) . The vehicle safety sticker was only one of two tickets that i recieved the other was allowing my automobile insurance policy to expire " which I reinstated (( car insurance ))) and paid off. Concerning the vehicle safety sticker ticket " I had to make some repairs on our's vehicle " which I did , but I ran out of money and asked the presiding judge if I could do Community Service In Lieu Of Cash Payment for the CAR SAFETY STICKER TICKET he agreed and placed me on PROBATION until my COMMUNITY SERVICE was completed , I had to go in to the probation department ((was the first one there in the morning)) had to let SERIOUS CAREER CRIMINALS GO BEFORE ME as they continuous skipped over me for the criminals that should've been on probation ((( which I was not one of ))) at the end of the day they finally saw me and signed me up.

On the day that I was supposed to do my community service ( Probation ) I had a Tulsa Community College Mid-Term Test to take , long story made short ( I took the test instead of community service actually made a B on it )...later showed up before the presiding judge and asked for extention on my community service TOLD HIM ABOUT MY COLLEGE TEST even showed him my B test grade.....he tossed me into the city/county jail on a FRIDAY know darn well that it would be monday mroning before I could get out of jail...If My BROTHER wasn't A TULSA POLICE LT. and my UNCLE the DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF I WOULD'VE SPEND MORE than just 6 to 7 hours in JAIL.

To this very day I never spend more than 7 hours in jail , BUT LOOK AT ALL THE TIME THAT DR. MARTIN L. KING SPEND IN JAIL . AA doing jail time means absolutely nothing....... we don't get any passes like white...do you get it (?)

10% are in prison.

90% are out of PRISON

AA males make up 6% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders in the usa.

Killing Ourselves

Sadly less than 20% of AA children live with both a mother and father
THAT NOT A CRIME NOW IS IT (?)

if you have anymore question to ask me feel free to do so.....howest2008
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma