Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 08:59 PM

329 posts, read 700,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
I can see that public education is still focal point #1 in "the sunshine state!"
Seriously though, something really bad must of happened while you were here to hate it this bad. Seems like you lived in Bithlo or got into too many fender benders with the crazy tourists here to make you so set on making us cry

Because of you my schedule has gone from:

Wake up, shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast, toll, toll, toll, toll, traffic, toll, clock in, work, job site, work, clock out, toll, toll, toll, toll, pick up kids, strip mall restaurant, toll, home, tv, reddit, citydata, social networks, dinner, tv, brush teeth, bed...

To being more along the lines of:

Wake up, shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast, toll, toll, toll, toll, traffic, toll, clock in, work, job site, work, clock out, toll, toll, toll, toll, pick up kids, strip mall restaurant, toll, home, tv, reddit, citydata, social networks, dinner, tv, brush teeth, **cry myself to bed because TXRyan23 doesn't like us...**
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 11:48 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
Reading TXRyan's posts is the worst decision you will ever make, you'll find yourself spending hours crying in the shower with all your clothes on

Old 07-03-2013, 07:20 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,896,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhiggins View Post
Seriously though, something really bad must of happened while you were here to hate it this bad. Seems like you lived in Bithlo or got into too many fender benders with the crazy tourists here to make you so set on making us cry

Because of you my schedule has gone from:

Wake up, shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast, toll, toll, toll, toll, traffic, toll, clock in, work, job site, work, clock out, toll, toll, toll, toll, pick up kids, strip mall restaurant, toll, home, tv, reddit, citydata, social networks, dinner, tv, brush teeth, bed...

To being more along the lines of:

Wake up, shower, brush teeth, put on clothes, eat breakfast, toll, toll, toll, toll, traffic, toll, clock in, work, job site, work, clock out, toll, toll, toll, toll, pick up kids, strip mall restaurant, toll, home, tv, reddit, citydata, social networks, dinner, tv, brush teeth, **cry myself to bed because TXRyan23 doesn't like us...**
No, never been to Bithlo. I do have some family that are still in the area though, Altamonte and Sanford. I'm glad that I could help you with the change in the monotony of your everyday life!

My daily schedule pretty much goes...

Wake up, drink caffeine, eat breakfast, shower, brush teeth, sit in traffic for 30-45 minutes, clock in, work, work, work, clock out, sit in traffic for 30-45 minutes, get home, make dinner, watch news, watch Law and Order, sign into City-Data, laugh at all the positive postings about Florida, reply to several of them, nail the girlfriend, go to sleep, and get up and do it all again the next day!

Of course, there are those rare occasions when I have a day off or am on vacation or PTO and check in at random times of the day as well.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Reading TXRyan's posts is the worst decision you will ever make, you'll find yourself spending hours crying in the shower with all your clothes on
I love my fans!

Thanks for reading, and God Bless Texas!

Old 07-03-2013, 07:25 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,897,668 times
Quote:
I can see that public education is still focal point #1 in "the sunshine state!"
Yep, still better than Texas!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Yep, still better than Texas!
Ironically both states ranked, iirc 11th and 12th, and Texas maintained the 12th spot even with a major issue involving the federal government allowing illegals to cross the border to attend school. So I wouldn't gush too hard.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Ironically both states ranked, iirc 11th and 12th, and Texas maintained the 12th spot even with a major issue involving the federal government allowing illegals to cross the border to attend school. So I wouldn't gush too hard.
I am not sure where you are getting this information, but Florida is 6th, and Texas is 14th. Last year Florida was ranked 12th, and Texas was 17th. No matter how bad our schools were, they were always a tad higher than Texas schools.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Sorry about the misinformation you were right, but a little outdated this is from 2012. No like I said earlier we are 6th, and Texas 11th. I have a feeling you will start calling the site false, and bogus now.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Sorry about the misinformation you were right, but a little outdated this is from 2012. No like I said earlier we are 6th, and Texas 11th. I have a feeling you will start calling the site false, and bogus now.
I got my numbers from Education Week.

Education Week: Quality Counts 2012 - State Report Cards

Old 07-04-2013, 10:34 AM

407 posts, read 1,074,932 times
Quote:
No, never been to Bithlo. I do have some family that are still in the area though, Altamonte and Sanford. I'm glad that I could help you with the change in the monotony of your everyday life!

My daily schedule pretty much goes...

Wake up, drink caffeine, eat breakfast, shower, brush teeth, sit in traffic for 30-45 minutes, clock in, work, work, work, clock out, sit in traffic for 30-45 minutes, get home, make dinner, watch news, watch Law and Order, sign into City-Data, laugh at all the positive postings about Florida, reply to several of them, nail the girlfriend, go to sleep, and get up and do it all again the next day!

Of course, there are those rare occasions when I have a day off or am on vacation or PTO and check in at random times of the day as well.
Sounds like the life of a loser. Nice reference to the girlfriend; your lack of respect for her is clearly demonstrated. I'm sure she takes great pride in your description of carnal activities with her.

Bottom line, dude; we all get how much you hate Florida, so what's your point? We'll go on with our happy lives while you spiral downward in your miserable one. Tootles!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando