Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2023, 02:30 AM

30,506 posts, read 16,209,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Before they expire be sure to use . . .

Today's Question(s):
What was the last thing you did outside?

fed kitties

What's something you've recently observed of nature?

lack of woolly bears

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise?

nope. another who doesn't use coupons

Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store?

say wha?

Foodie Question(s):
If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from?

Doesn't matter. They're pretty much all the same.

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza?

yes

Remember this Thursday expires at 11:59 p.m. 11/09/2023. Thanks! Have a good one.

guess I'd better start my Thursday chores.
Thanks, bjh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2023, 02:52 AM

14,768 posts, read 8,101,600 times
Quote:

Today's Question(s):
Went for a short walk, sat on the patio and enjoyed.
Changing leaves, there are some berries on a bush every year out back and I have no clue to what they are, so took a picture and need to google (I am terrible at identifying certain bushes, berries, trees).
Probably not....I only do the digital kind nowadays.
Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store?
Yes, sometimes, several of the Grocers I go to will add them automatically for you, if you buy certain products.
Foodie Question(s):

Joe Bologna's - a really good local Italian Restaurant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ramLXRYUfaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2iFbaM9k0

Good Fellas is like stepping into a world for it's ambience.
Not bad pizza either!
New York Style pizza - it has a setting where the waiters are dressed like mobsters in suits.

I have heard Bella Notte is really good, will have to check that out soon.

I even like Mad Mushroom pizza.

Several other really good pizza places too.
https://www.lexingtonlivingmagazine....izza-lexington

Nah
Remember this Thursday expires at 11:59 p.m. 11/09/2023. Thanks! Have a good one.

U2!
Thanks for the questions~
I feel a pizza coming on for dinner tonight!

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 11-09-2023 at 03:21 AM..

Old 11-09-2023, 05:16 AM

1,366 posts, read 612,242 times

Today's Question(s):

### Supermarket run.

### That no matter how many times I clean the area of spiderwebs around the I ring camera facing our pond to make the ring stop ringing when rain or wind hits the web, within 2 days there’s a new web again. It’s been in the high 20’s/low 30° upstate NY and the darn spider still lives.

I decided to do a search and outside spiders make their own anti-freeze during cold weather and survive the winter.

https://pestpointers.com/places-spid...n-they-return/

### We buy mostly from Costco where the coupons are automatically discounted at the register. Our local supermarket do that too and if we need we get.

###

Foodie Question(s):

### Our local mom and pop. If the prize allows free trips outside the US then Spain.

### No, never, nunca.

### Thanks for the Q’s bjh

### Enjoy your Thursday

Old 11-09-2023, 05:28 AM

50,351 posts, read 63,939,201 times
Today's Question(s):

What was the last thing you did outside? Yesterday I unpacked a rose bush and watered some plants outside.

What's something you've recently observed of nature? Our centipede grass is starting to go dormant.

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise? No.

Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store? I have, but usually not. I know what I want, so I’m not deviating because of a coupon.

Foodie Question(s):
If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from? Probably the closest non chain pizza place nearby. It’s called Lovazollas.

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza? Yes, I could.

Old 11-09-2023, 05:59 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,257,139 times

Today's Question(s):
Walked to my car this morning....on the way to work.

Some stray cats in my neighborhood.

No

No

Foodie Question(s):
Good question! There are a few good places near me, can't really narrow it down.

Yes if I ate it too much.

thanks!

Old 11-09-2023, 06:17 AM

7,365 posts, read 5,480,006 times

Today's Question(s):
What was the last thing you did outside? Yesterday, brought in my garbage cans.

What's something you've recently observed of nature? Squirrels burying their food for the winter in my yard.

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise? No

Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store? No

Foodie Question(s):
If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from? Dominos

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza? No

Thank you!

Old 11-09-2023, 06:45 AM

126,267 posts, read 19,036,909 times
Quote:

Today's Question(s):
What was the last thing you did outside? ..........I went for an early morning walk with my two pet sitting dogs

What's something you've recently observed of nature? .............I saw the other day a blue jay on a pine tree

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise? ..........No

Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store? ........No

Foodie Question(s):
If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from? ...........No idea

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza? ......... Maybe

Thank you bjh

Old 11-09-2023, 06:56 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,886,374 times
Good morning, bjh, and thank you!

What was the last thing you did outside? I believe I checked the mailbox. Or maybe I just walked outside to look at the sky! LOL I don't remember, but I do know I haven't been outside yet this morning.

What's something you've recently observed of nature? I have recently observed that weeds seem to grow very quickly in my flower beds! Oh, and yes, we do have fall colors on display here in Texas.

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise? Not often.

Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store? Not often.

If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from? Hmmm. I really have no idea since I am not a big fan of pizza.

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza? See above. I am very sure I would very quickly tire of pizza.

Old 11-09-2023, 07:34 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,589,976 times
sat outside on the deck and…

watched a couple of squirrels playing in the trees

no, I never use coupons anymore. Oh, I did use one for Jiff peanut butter - they mailed me a couple after I left a rave review on their site

no. Hmmm

Foodie Question(s):
Grimaldi’s on Front Street in Brooklyn, NY - iconic shop with hand-tossed, delectable, chewy crust with a hint of char from the coal oven. The other would be from Andy’s in DC. Specifically, their Burrata Margherita pie. As they describe their crust “A 72-hour cold ferment gives our crust a unique crisp but soft bite with a touch of sourdough”

Yes

thanks for the reminder! Thanks for the Qs!
Posting Guide

Last edited by toosie; 11-09-2023 at 07:54 AM..

Old 11-09-2023, 07:44 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,550 posts, read 81,131,933 times
Today's Question(s):
What was the last thing you did outside? Sprinkled some grass seed on the bare spots in the lawns. To put it another way, fed grass seeds to the Junkos in the yard.

What's something you've recently observed of nature? Some creature likes to eat the guts out of rabbits and leave the rest of the carcass on my front lawn. Probably Coyote or Bobcat, we see them often.

Do coupons cause you to buy things you wouldn't have otherwise? No, I never use
them.
Do you sometimes add digital coupons to an account before going to the grocery store? No, but my wife does.

Foodie Question(s):
If you won free pizza for a year where would you want it to be from? A place near us called JoBo's Pizza Pub.

Do you think you could ever get tired of pizza? No, just change toppings once in a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics