Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2017, 02:10 PM

5,857 posts, read 5,303,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
now that would be a very rude awakening, to say the least.

I had a very strange dream the other night and I usually don't have dreams, but when I do they are quite memorable.. I dreamed of a large fleet of Viking ships sailing up the Potomac River in a late night fog into Washington DC., There were over 500 ships and none of them could be detected because of the fog and the fact that they were wooden ships, there were at least 100 Viking warriors to each ship and the Warriors moved throughout Washington DC very quickly and very thoroughly with little or no regard to life, they took over the White House and the Capital building and eliminated everyone within those two buildings and set them afire and left just as quickly as they appeared.Now I find that to be very strange and was wondering just what that might mean?

Oh man, that dream speaks volumes. In case you having figured it out, our government has been taken over without anyone noticing-well, we are noticing actually. It also tells me that the mess will be done with soon. I just hope that we have a nation still standing when they get done.

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2017, 04:23 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
Quote:

Now I find that to be very strange and was wondering just what that might mean?
The Vikings are coming to save us?

(I always did like the Nordic countries.)

Old 02-16-2017, 04:29 PM

88,732 posts, read 85,080,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The Vikings are coming to save us?

(I always did like the Nordic countries.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

One of my all-time favorite pieces of music since I was 12 years old and we studied The Ring of the Nibelung in music class.

The artwork's pretty good, too!

Old 02-16-2017, 05:59 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

One of my all-time favorite pieces of music since I was 12 years old and we studied The Ring of the Nibelung in music class.

The artwork's pretty good, too!
I never had a Music class (or Art - our school was Catholic and made sure you took Religion and Latin) but am familiar with that piece of course. It must have been used in more than a few movies and TV shows.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:59 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,566,438 times
Quote:
now that would be a very rude awakening, to say the least.

I had a very strange dream the other night and I usually don't have dreams, but when I do they are quite memorable.. I dreamed of a large fleet of Viking ships sailing up the Potomac River in a late night fog into Washington DC., There were over 500 ships and none of them could be detected because of the fog and the fact that they were wooden ships, there were at least 100 Viking warriors to each ship and the Warriors moved throughout Washington DC very quickly and very thoroughly with little or no regard to life, they took over the White House and the Capital building and eliminated everyone within those two buildings and set them afire and left just as quickly as they appeared.Now I find that to be very strange and was wondering just what that might mean?
It means the natives are getting restless. Washington DC is in a fog. A bad one where they are now the enemy of Turtle Island. The Vikings are warriors, albeit from another shore. Think Putin. Very prophetic IMO.

Old 02-16-2017, 08:58 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Someone needs to be fired.

I think it will happen. Can't see The Orange One serving a full term. He's doing his best to implode. All it's going to take is a few Repubs with gonads to get in tune with their sane side.

Disenchanted/realistic Americans have to besiege their representatives and make their feelings known. It'll help those Repubs with shrinking 'nads to step up.

I even sense a "Trumpiness" has descended upon CD. To its discredit.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:00 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,566,438 times
I can't believe they want to mess with the Endangered Species Act. But I am not surprised that profits are more important to them than Mother Earth.

Uhh, they voted me in because I tell it like it is, he he he. I'm a beep beep and they love me.

Yeah, Butthead, hm, what should we destroy next? He he he he!

Old 02-17-2017, 08:26 AM

5,857 posts, read 5,303,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Someone needs to be fired.

I think it will happen. Can't see The Orange One serving a full term. He's doing his best to implode. All it's going to take is a few Repubs with gonads to get in tune with their sane side.

Disenchanted/realistic Americans have to besiege their representatives and make their feelings known. It'll help those Repubs with shrinking 'nads to step up.

I even sense a "Trumpiness" has descended upon CD. To its discredit.

I think what is going on is WORSE than Watergate. But you are right that we need Repubs with gonads to say enough is enough. McCain? Graham? Maybe.

To me Mitch McConnell really needs to be tried for TREASON! He has been trying to bring down the country for the past 8 years. He even filibustered his own bill! Party above country at all cost is his motto. I think he is worse than Trump. The guy is lower than pond scum.

Someday I will tell you how I REALLY feel about him.

Cat

Old 02-17-2017, 12:23 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

That is being done. There is an active Resistance in the U.S. Resistance groups are springing up all over the country (in even the most conservative places) and people are meeting and planning. And DOING.

That mess he called a press conference was Trump speaking to his loyal base. It's how he gets his ego pumped. He knows they are going to cheer him on no matter how many lies he tells and how rude he is. (They seem to like lies and rudeness.) Meanwhile...in the rest of the country....the Resistance is strong.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:24 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,783,571 times
What I wonder is whether the Vikings represent Trump or Bernie Sanders or what. Viking ships were the nuclear submarines of their time -- the terror people must have felt when they saw them coming up the river must have been just as bad as what the Vietnamese villagers must have felt when they saw a detachment of swift boats coming up the delta at them.

And as we know from reading ibn Fadlan, the ancient Norse considered anything they found in the mist to be potentially an evil spirit. So if they themselves are hiding in the mist..!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism