Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2023, 04:35 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,453,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Seem you are the one that fell for a person that has done absolutely nothing in his life. You are aware of Fetterman's past correct? He lived off his republican parents till nearly 50 years old! Yes, almost 50!

So what has Fetterman done so far in his life? Mayor of Braddock? It is a crime infested dump.

Keep pretending. Fake worlds come crashing down eventually. I looked at his resume. He is a fraud and a puppet. He is as weak as they get and a spoiled brat. You voted for him. Own up to your mistake.
While that characterization is favorable to those of you who oppose Fetterman's status as a US senator, you've left some stunning omissions in Fetterman's life in your description of him. No mention of his work in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, his work helping high school dropouts earn their GED, his education at Harvard, etc.? Anyways, this thread was supposed to be about Giselle, but I guess since it's such a non-issue, it is just going to devolve into a thread in which right-wing people regurgitate Fox News talking points until the thread is closed. C'est la vie.

Old 03-05-2023, 07:59 AM

7,271 posts, read 10,605,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
While that characterization is favorable to those of you who oppose Fetterman's status as a US senator, you've left some stunning omissions in Fetterman's life in your description of him. No mention of his work in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, his work helping high school dropouts earn their GED, his education at Harvard, etc.? Anyways, this thread was supposed to be about Giselle, but I guess since it's such a non-issue, it is just going to devolve into a thread in which right-wing people regurgitate Fox News talking points until the thread is closed. C'est la vie.
Well said.

It's abundantly clear to me that the Fetterman detractors are focused on superficial pettiness and have no substantive criticisms of the man to offer.

Critical thinking also doesn't appear to be the forte of right-wingers (which I differentiate from rational conversatives, who can be incredibly intelligent), so their daily indoctrination from Murdoch and company continues ad infinitum.

Last edited by Duderino; 03-05-2023 at 08:54 AM..

Old 03-05-2023, 12:09 PM

441 posts, read 440,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Barker View Post
No skin in the game here, except that I have met this woman and volunteer for an organization she helped to found - 412 Food Rescue. She's one of the truest people you could ever hope to meet. She was a "Dreamer", who came to the US with her mother from Brazil and is now a US citizen. Her latest "gig" job (in addition to everything else does, including raising three teenage kids) is being a volunteer firefighter for Braddock, PA. Very remarkable person that people who don't know her are now congering up all sorts of reasons to disparage her. She's the kind of person that this country needs more of if only we could get our **** together and reform the immigration system.
we need more people like her. The world would be a much better place.

Old 03-05-2023, 12:40 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
He lived off his parents till mid 40’s. I’m not impressed with spoiled brats. You can be spoiled and actually work for a living. We are talking about a 40+ year old man. He is even doing worse than I thought he would. Checked in for depression? Has anyone that was elected to such a position ever done that in any state in US history? Whatever though. He is a success. Lol

Old 03-06-2023, 01:33 PM

13,254 posts, read 33,538,351 times
Thread closed. There is no substance here or truly anything to do with Pennsylvania politics or moving, etc.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania