Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2016, 10:05 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,812,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolife View Post
Anyways.... on to Carolina.
This is going to be a tough game. The Panthers are coming off their bye week and fully rested. Being 1-5 they are going to play this game very tough. We just played an exhausting game into OT and now have to travel east along with the game being flexed to a 1:00 pm start. This is not the same Panthers team we've faced the last 2 years and we have a much better chance at stealing this one from them if we can maintain our play on D and our O line can protect Palmer better. This will be a huge win going into our bye week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 10:55 PM

1,932 posts, read 2,475,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolsbyjazz View Post
The Cards have road games at Carolina, Minnesota, Atlanta, Seattle, Los Angeles and Miami. Do you think they will make the playoffs?
Yes. I feel like the rest of the season will go like this, but I'm very optimistic haha.
Carolina- Win
Minnesota- Win
Atlanta- ehh...Win
Seattle- Lose...although we MIGHT have a chance
LA- Win
Miami- Win

Old 10-24-2016, 10:56 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,234,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post

Salty tears indeed.
Yep

Old 10-24-2016, 10:59 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,234,466 times
I think the cards should be in good shape going to Carolina. Although WR is getting thin, the panthers secondary is a mess. Keep the defensive front of Carson and they should be fine

Old 10-25-2016, 11:41 AM

4,222 posts, read 3,741,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
I think the cards should be in good shape going to Carolina. Although WR is getting thin, the panthers secondary is a mess. Keep the defensive front of Carson and they should be fine
Their eastern time zone woes are well documented though....hopefully they can pull a full game out of their rears this week. If they're not they should practice at the early start time this whole week.

Old 10-26-2016, 11:25 AM

6,406 posts, read 8,995,643 times
Carolina isn't in the best shape. They've fallen off the face of the Earth after losing the Super Bowl. Their offense has been slightly more efficient than Arizona but the Cards have the drop on the defense. The tie was ugly but a simple FG execution could have lead to a win. A tough game against a tough division foe.

Sunday will be great opportunity for Arizona to get back on track and stay there and resolve some bad blood for the NFC Championship loss.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:35 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,812,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
Carolina isn't in the best shape. They've fallen off the face of the Earth after losing the Super Bowl. Their offense has been slightly more efficient than Arizona but the Cards have the drop on the defense. The tie was ugly but a simple FG execution could have lead to a win. A tough game against a tough division foe.

Sunday will be great opportunity for Arizona to get back on track and stay there and resolve some bad blood for the NFC Championship loss.
These are the games that worry me the most. On paper we should destroy them especially the way our D is playing and Carolinas offense has been pretty much anemic to this point. But they're coming off a bye week after a close loss to the Saints and they're well rested. Our receivers are banged up,both Browns are out,Floyd has butter fingers this year and Palmer is not as accurate as last year. We're relying on Fitz and DJ right now. After 5 quarters against Seattle our D was spent and now an east coast game which is flexed from a 4pm start now to a 1pm start. This game has me more nervous than the Seattle game. A win here and we can rest going into our bye week and come back and crush the 9ers at home!

Last edited by AzScorpion12; 10-26-2016 at 02:50 PM..

Old 10-26-2016, 02:40 PM

3,941 posts, read 6,732,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
These are the games that worry me the most. On paper we should destroy them especially the way our D is playing and Carolinas offense has been pretty much anemic to this point. But they're coming off a bye week after a close loss to the Saints and they're well rested. Our receivers are banged up,both Browns are out and Floyd has butter fingers this year and Palmer is not as accurate as last year. We're relying on Fitz and DJ right now. After 5 quarters against Seattle our D was spent and now an east coast game which is flexed from a 4pm start now to a 1pm start. This game has me more nervous than the Seattle game. A win here and we can rest going into our bye week and come back and crush the 9ers at home!
The Cards have a tough road ahead...nearly improbable. They played well against Seattle, but they are going to need to play like that from this point on. Can Palmer and the defense be as consistent going forward? We'll see.

Old 10-28-2016, 04:25 AM

511 posts, read 402,652 times
I keep seeing bird gang stuff all over the place. Bird gang is a pretty weak gang name. That's all I gotta add.

Old 10-28-2016, 09:05 AM

39,086 posts, read 51,273,483 times
Lots of talk about the defense, but let's be honest, had the defense done it's job, Cantanzaro would never had to attempt the kick he missed. The D allowed back to back scoring drives in OT. The D seems to fail when it is needed most on this squad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area