Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 08:50 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,640,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
And people praise him for being a conservative as he flushes our money away. Send his old bones packing.
Isn't that what conservatives do? Don't vote for Trump, he will do the same thing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 12:09 AM

2,852 posts, read 4,507,229 times
Nickelbag Joe is fighting for his job.

His latest campaign television commercials are blaming the Obama administration for the trouble he got himself into.

Poor pitiful Joe, he broke the law that he expects everyone else to obey and now he's playing the victim just like his bosom buddy Trump, whimper, whine, and snivel.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:23 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,814,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Nickelbag Joe is fighting for his job.

His latest campaign television commercials are blaming the Obama administration for the trouble he got himself into.

Poor pitiful Joe, he broke the law that he expects everyone else to obey and now he's playing the victim just like his bosom buddy Trump, whimper, whine, and snivel.

So I take it you're voting 3rd party in the election?

While I don't condone this from anyone regardless of what party they're affiliated with I see many on here and in the political section criticizing Joe yet are casting their vote for Hillary. The hypocrisy from people never ceases to amaze me.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:24 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,664,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post

While I don't condone this from anyone regardless of what party they're affiliated with I see many on here and in the political section criticizing Joe yet are casting their vote for Hillary. The hypocrisy from people never ceases to amaze me.
What are you talking about? What has Hillary been charged with?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:25 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,973,714 times
Quote:

I take it you're condoning it for Joe?

Old 10-21-2016, 09:04 AM

107 posts, read 202,057 times
More about our savings from Joe:

Quote:
Emails, records indicate MCSO paid for 'birther' investigation

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Despite Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's assertion that no taxpayer money was used to fund the investigation into President Barack Obama's birth certificate, emails and other records released during the sheriff's contempt of court hearings indicate the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may have paid tens of thousands of dollars for the much-criticized investigation.

Last edited by toosie; 10-22-2016 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: Copyright - just a link and a couple sentences please. Thanks!

Old 10-21-2016, 02:17 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,750,993 times
Quote:
The alt/right has turned false equivalency into an art form.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:27 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,814,302 times
Quote:
Without getting way off topic here you know as well as I do she should've been charged and has bought and paid her way out of her messes! Her pockets are much deeper than his and if there were anR next to her name everyone of you hilbots would be screaming for her head, just like you're doing with Joe. I can at least see the forest through the trees and stated "I don't condone this from either party" which means I'm in no way defending him.

My problem is with this "he broke the law that he expects everyone else to obey and now he's playing the victim" which is extremely hypocritical considering the many things this witch has done. Yes,you're correct she hasn't been charged but you're all just electing the same corrupt political hack like the one you're in here complaing about.

Old 10-21-2016, 09:42 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,507,229 times
Quote:
Without getting way off topic here you know as well as I do she should've been charged and has bought and paid her way out of her messes! Her pockets are much deeper than his and if there were anR next to her name everyone of you hilbots would be screaming for her head, just like you're doing with Joe. I can at least see the forest through the trees and stated "I don't condone this from either party" which means I'm in no way defending him.

My problem is with this "he broke the law that he expects everyone else to obey and now he's playing the victim" which is extremely hypocritical considering the many things this witch has done. Yes,you're correct she hasn't been charged but you're all just electing the same corrupt political hack like the one you're in here complaing about.
Although your statements about Hillary Clinton are off the topic and belong in another forum, I actually agree with you, she is a lawbreaker too and even I as a registered democrat am turned off by her.

Back on topic to Joe Arpaio.

Why do you have a problem with my statement about Arpaio expecting everyone to obey the law while he thumbs his nose at the law? It's all factual regardless of Hillary Clinton's issues, or any other national figures who aren't relevant to this topic.

I don't condone lawbreaking from anyone either regardless of political affiliation, celebrity status, net worth, or anything else.

Arpaio is corrupt in so many ways, and even if he wasn't corrupt his age and tenure are working against him. He is long overdue for retirement.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:15 PM

7,188 posts, read 4,776,775 times
I'm sick and tired of all the lawsuits, the waste of money, and his showboating. He needs to stay home. It's not like crime is going to climb if he retires. All Joe wants, more than going to heaven, is airtime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area