Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 11:41 PM

391 posts, read 789,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
He was still cited a b.s. ticket for "wreckless driving" even though he was not speeding or driving wrecklessly.
Imo he should get a commendation for "wreckless driving"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2016, 12:52 AM

394 posts, read 343,805 times
Seems no society is immune from drama...

In an age of Reality TV, principles are less important than entertainment value... TMZ gets more attention than city, county and state issues.

Dangle a new shiny object and Sheeple clamor over it.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:44 AM

23,265 posts, read 29,113,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
As I understand it, this clears the way for possibly finding him in criminal contempt. That could be either misdemeanor or felony. Either way, though, we the tax payers will get hit for it which is the real crime in this whole Arpaio saga.
I left Phoenix because of Arpaio in 1996. Through the years, I read that as many as 90% of the voters in Phoenix approved of him, voted for him. I was planning on returning to AZ when I retired (now 66) but with all the litigation pending, and the potential for higher and higher taxes in Phoenix, I'll cruise on through to Tucson, instead!

Old 05-31-2016, 11:50 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,753,671 times
His approval has never been anywhere near 90% and in Phoenix itself he has typically been under water.

Old 05-31-2016, 12:23 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,951,997 times
Sheriff Joe has been attacked by the obama regime since obama was elected, it will not stop until hussein obama is gone from the white house in a few months. YIP TIP YIPEE no more obama tick tock tick tock

Old 05-31-2016, 12:29 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,977,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
Sheriff Joe has been attacked by the obama regime since obama was elected, it will not stop until hussein obama is gone from the white house in a few months. YIP TIP YIPEE no more obama tick tock tick tock
Obama isn't suing Arpaio. And Arpaios been losing lawsuits for more than the last 8 years.

Old 05-31-2016, 12:35 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,951,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Obama isn't suing Arpaio. And Arpaios been losing lawsuits for more than the last 8 years.
You must be kidding obama has been at war with Sheriff Joe since day 1 of his 1st term

Obama Persecution of Sheriff Joe Resumes

http://godfatherpolitics.com/obama-p...f-joe-resumes/

Obama Launches Plan To Shut Sheriff Joe Arpaio Up For GOOD

https://www.mrconservative.com/2015/...o-up-for-good/

“Urgent”Obama Is At It Again…Sending Feds To Go Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, You Will Do It My Way!!!

http://consciouslyenlightened.com/ur...-do-it-my-way//

Obama’s Attack-Dogs Go After Sheriff Joe Arpaio
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ff-joe-arpaio/

YIP TIP YIPEE no more hussein in a few short months and Arizona will again prosper under Trump tick tock tick tock

Last edited by autism360; 05-31-2016 at 12:48 PM..

Old 05-31-2016, 01:35 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,322,264 times
I think Arpaio is bad for Arizona's image. Outside of Arizona, he is perceived as a redneck sheriff. Arpaio hurts the state in the same way Strom Thurmond used to hurt South Carolina. He was a symbol of bigotry. At a time, when we are trying to lure educated people to the state to create jobs and companies, the last thing we want is an image of intolerance and bigotry. It's a matter of time, but at some point, the voters need to wake up and realize that companies like PayPal don't think a tough talking sheriff is cool. You might be impressed by Boss Hog and Roscoe but the rest of the civilized and educated world is not.

Old 05-31-2016, 05:06 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,753,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
You must be kidding obama has been at war with Sheriff Joe since day 1 of his 1st term

Obama Persecution of Sheriff Joe Resumes

Obama Persecution of Sheriff Joe Resumes – Godfather Politics

Obama Launches Plan To Shut Sheriff Joe Arpaio Up For GOOD

https://www.mrconservative.com/2015/...o-up-for-good/

“Urgent”Obama Is At It Again…Sending Feds To Go Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, You Will Do It My Way!!!

"Urgent"Obama Is At It Again...Sending Feds To Go Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, You Will Do It My Way!!! ~ Consciously Enlightened/

Obama’s Attack-Dogs Go After Sheriff Joe Arpaio
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ff-joe-arpaio/

YIP TIP YIPEE no more hussein in a few short months and Arizona will again prosper under Trump tick tock tick tock

Talk about a list of wingnut web pages.

Old 05-31-2016, 08:18 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,322,264 times
The same people who like Arpaio like Donald Trump. It is less about substance and more about how these politicians make people feel. It's a paranoid fear of illegals and Arpaio preys on that fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area