Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 09:46 PM

23,238 posts, read 29,085,198 times

Advertisements

I'd have more respect for Arpaio if he'd criticize the influx of legal immigrants as well. In the Long-Term Care/Rehab facility I work in, 60% of my co-workers are Asians (the ones that speak Tag-a-Log), even the security guard and laundry help! No Natives to fill those jobs, or are they all in prison or jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 09:59 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,506,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
Sheriff Joe has been attacked by the obama regime since obama was elected, it will not stop until hussein obama is gone from the white house in a few months. YIP TIP YIPEE no more obama tick tock tick tock
I know it would be difficult for you but try to put yourself in Obama's place.

How would you react if Nickelbag Joe and all the other windbags kept attacking you and making a big deal over your birth certificate?

Investigating Obama's birth certificate was a violation of his jurisdiction limits and the whole issue went nowhere in a hurry. The birther movement was nothing more than a fringe conspiracy.

Obama is the least of Arpaio's problems now.

He's facing possible criminal charges and that could lead to removal from office or even prison time.

Arpaio is a lawbreaker, why don't you just admit it?

His days as county sheriff are numbered, if he doesn't go to prison or get ousted from office he will soon croak from old age. Yip yip yippee, no more Sheriff Joe, tick tock tick tock.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:02 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,723,412 times
Impressive, Java Jolt . . .

If Sherif Joe is as corrupt and guilty as you so vividly and blindly state . . . then Obama and Hillary should be sentenced to at least a few decades behind bars.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:16 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,506,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Impressive, Java Jolt . . .

If Sherif Joe is as corrupt and guilty as you so vividly and blindly state . . . then Obama and Hillary should be sentenced to at least a few decades behind bars.
It's interesting how the Arpaio supporters always divert the topic to Obama, Hillary Clinton, or other politicians who have no relevance to the subject being discussed.

I'm the first to admit Obama and Clinton have their share of legal issues and shouldn't be immune to punishment if found guilty, but there is a forum for those matters to be discussed which is Politics and Other Controversies.

Obama and Clinton are not Phoenix-Maricopa County issues, Arpaio is and his legal issues are costing county taxpayers millions of dollars.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:08 AM

13,313 posts, read 7,353,468 times
If Arpaio had committed any real crime he would be up on criminal charges by now all they liberal left can do is file a lawsuit anyone can file a lawsuit. The burden of proof isn't that high in a civil lawsuit.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:14 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,970,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
If Arpaio had committed any real crime he would be up on criminal charges by now all they liberal left can do is file a lawsuit anyone can file a lawsuit. The burden of proof isn't that high in a civil lawsuit.
We're actually awaiting Judge Snows decision on the criminal contempt charge as we speak

Old 06-01-2016, 12:43 AM

1,665 posts, read 2,949,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
The same people who like Arpaio like Donald Trump. It is less about substance and more about how these politicians make people feel. It's a paranoid fear of illegals and Arpaio preys on that fear.
No actually it is about upholding the law and not having certain people above the law.
Sheriff Joe was enforcing immigration law and the obama regime and its minions wanted him to stop, when he did not they attacked him through the judicial system.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:15 AM

13,313 posts, read 7,353,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
We're actually awaiting Judge Snows decision on the criminal contempt charge as we speak

Contempt of civil court is hardly a criminal charge LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
The same people who like Arpaio like Donald Trump. It is less about substance and more about how these politicians make people feel. It's a paranoid fear of illegals and Arpaio preys on that fear.
No one has a paranoid fear of Illegals we just want them sent home where they belong. They cheat the system which people spend a lot hard work trying to go though to become legal. I have a friend who came from Mexico he spent 10 years going to school working to become a citizen. This is no different then tax evasion, or any other fraud you might think it's not a crime but it is. The people who go though the system properly even the ones from Mexico don't think too highly of illegals I know because my friend and his family feel that way. Illegal Immigration is not a political problem it's criminal problem the reason we have so many that keep coming is every 20-30 years people say the poor illegals in the 1980's they did amnesty was done millions become legal overnight. What did that do cause more to come here because they knew if they stayed 20-30 years eventually they will become legal. They almost passed amnesty again and a stupid guest worker program that won't change anything.

Last edited by kell490; 06-01-2016 at 07:35 AM..

Old 06-01-2016, 07:24 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,705,104 times
Default Arpaio...

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
You must be kidding obama has been at war with Sheriff Joe since day 1 of his 1st term

Obama Persecution of Sheriff Joe Resumes

Obama Persecution of Sheriff Joe Resumes – Godfather Politics

Obama Launches Plan To Shut Sheriff Joe Arpaio Up For GOOD

https://www.mrconservative.com/2015/...o-up-for-good/

“Urgent”Obama Is At It Again…Sending Feds To Go Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, You Will Do It My Way!!!

"Urgent"Obama Is At It Again...Sending Feds To Go Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, You Will Do It My Way!!! ~ Consciously Enlightened/

Obama’s Attack-Dogs Go After Sheriff Joe Arpaio
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ff-joe-arpaio/

YIP TIP YIPEE no more hussein in a few short months and Arizona will again prosper under Trump tick tock tick tock

OMG! Do folks really expect their views or cause to be bolstered or defended when they introduce web sites of that ilk as supporting evidence?
Just the facts please & no opinion from out-of-balance, non-factual, conspiracy-laden sources please.
Sheriff Joe's embarrassing reign as the King of Maricopa are numbered.. Tick, tock, tick...

Old 06-01-2016, 07:32 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,970,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Contempt of civil court is hardly a criminal charge LOL

I think you misunderstood me.

Judge: No ruling yet on criminal charges for Arpaio

Make sense now? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area