Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 07:19 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,304,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
My neighbor is an idiot, he has two male Great Dane's as well and they are not neutered either. He sees it as a sign of being cool to have in tact animals. The two dogs drag his wife all over the neighborhood when she walks them and she spends the whole time yelling at them to try and get them under control.

My neighbor wasn't willing to do anything about his cat because "that's what cats do" and his cat was an "outdoor cat". So, I did something and he no longer has a cat.
That is the problem right there. That is what in tact cats do, unfortunately.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:41 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,994,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Pay no mind to the selfish cat lovers on here. The cats deaths are not your fault, they are theirs.

How many total in your neighborhood?

Get a trap, one can of tuna = one cat.

Try to turn them in somewhere. After that take them for a ride, then let em go, teach the kid how to shoot, whatever.

Or if you don't want to waste even more time and money with any of that just fill something in the garage with water and put the trap in it. Problem solved. Open the next can of tuna.

Ok all the selfish cat lovers can have a group cry.
I have no cats and I sympathize with both sides of this issue, but "teaching the kid how to shoot" using a live cat should earn you a well deserved trip to jail for animal cruelty, weapons violations and maybe even child abuse.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:42 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,376,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
I have no cats and I sympathize with both sides of this issue, but "teaching the kid how to shoot" using a live cat should earn you a well deserved trip to jail for animal cruelty, weapons violations and maybe even child abuse.
It is legal in most places. It's called hunting. Never been face to face with a dominant Tomcat, eh?

You should go on safari in the beautiful upper midwest. Pet the cuddly badger. Play fetch with a wolverine. Or just take it easy and check out a farm. Horses are majestic, especially studs, just hop the gate and say hi. Cattle too, especially the bull...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area