Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 02:38 PM

2,347 posts, read 3,346,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
now you're supposed to clean up after their pets as well!
Yup. If you want it gone. I don't need to do it. You want it gone, YOU'RE going to pick it up.
Whatcha gonna do? Pick a fight? Go ahead. Let's see who loses in court. Hint: not the dog owner.

Doggies. Because. Precious doggies. They're better than most people.

So they dropped a log on the floor or had to relieve themselves on the cereal boxes. Get over yourself. When they gotta go, they gotta go. Show some compassion. Your lack of it is why we hate you and prefer our pets in the first place. You have to tolerate us. WE don't have to tolerate YOU.

Because. We love our doggies.

Anyone who objects can go fly a kite.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:51 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,333,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
I haven't seen a baby in the top section of a regular grocery cart in many years.
I see it every single time I shop. Or bigger kids riding in the main body of the cart. Al the time. Some babies like to chew on the plastic handle of the cart as well.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:52 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,333,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
same thing with so called service babies and toddlers I see in grocery cart seats...ewww, that's why I have my own grocery cart.
ALWAYS fold that flap UP. If there was a baby up there at least you aren't putting stuff on the side of the flap where they were sitting. (Or a dog was sitting to keep this on topic)

Old 08-01-2019, 04:29 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,392,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80skeys View Post
Yes this is something I get annoyed with. Here in California, people take their dogs everywhere - into restaurants, into the office. There needs to be limits on this. Restaurants should be off-limits for sure for sanitary reasons. Offices probably should be off-limits.

A person doesn't need a permit for a service dog? There isn't any kind of paperwork?? I'm sure there must be paperwork. Just tell them to show you the paperwork proving it's a service dog, otherwise vete de aqui. No paperwork = no lawsuit.
The law is broken. You are only allowed to ask two questions, is it a service animal and what task does it perform?

If they answer yes and make up a task you enter ada lawsuit territory by continuing.

Old 08-02-2019, 07:25 AM

1,699 posts, read 1,294,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Why would someone else doing something that brings them happiness bother you? What’s happening to society is people being overly concerned with others’ business, for no reason other than to find something to complain about. I don’t believe non-service animals should be in grocery stores, but if someone wants to throw their dog a birthday party, who cares?
How come every time I post something, you seem bothered by it? Every time you post, you seem overly concerned with someone else's business or opinion.

Old 08-02-2019, 07:38 AM

1,699 posts, read 1,294,457 times
Quote:
Why would someone else doing something that brings them happiness bother you? What’s happening to society is people being overly concerned with others’ business, for no reason other than to find something to complain about. I don’t believe non-service animals should be in grocery stores, but if someone wants to throw their dog a birthday party, who cares?
And just because something brings someone happiness doesn't make it ok. Murder brings happiness to serial killers. Do you have a problem with that?

Old 08-02-2019, 08:39 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,691,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
And just because something brings someone happiness doesn't make it ok. Murder brings happiness to serial killers. Do you have a problem with that?
Murder kills someone. A dog's birthday party harms no one. It's a bit alarming that needed to be explained. Why does it bother you so much? If you really want to make a commentary on society, it's that we live in one full of meddlers. Live and let live. And no, that doesn't mean everyone bring their dog to the grocery store to crap all over the floor, but duh.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:10 AM

1,484 posts, read 3,149,519 times
Quote:
Murder kills someone. A dog's birthday party harms no one. It's a bit alarming that needed to be explained. Why does it bother you so much? If you really want to make a commentary on society, it's that we live in one full of meddlers. Live and let live. And no, that doesn't mean everyone bring their dog to the grocery store to crap all over the floor, but duh.
He probably wasn't invited to the dog party.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:17 AM

51,074 posts, read 24,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Hopefully the owner was rushing the dog to vet, because that much poop sounds like a serious medical emergency. Unless that dog was a mastiff, I think you are exaggerating just a bit here, come on.

I love dogs (and all animals) and it doesn't bother me to see them in stores, but unless they are actually a service dog I don't think they really belong there. But, after seeing kids touching produce after their fingers have been in their noses and mouths, I dont feel they are much cleaner (or eating from the serving spoon at buffets/salad bars GAG)
Come on yourself. I don't what to see dog **** or dog pee anywhere in a grocery store no matter how much volume it is.

Old 08-02-2019, 09:47 AM

2,347 posts, read 3,346,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Come on yourself. I don't what to see dog **** or dog pee anywhere in a grocery store no matter how much volume it is.
Then call the manager over. They do have employees who are paid to clean the floors you know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area