Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2021, 10:04 AM

10,876 posts, read 4,555,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
What again is your explanation for the spike in deaths?

This is why anecdotes don't work, even if you had 400,000 of them. I could counter with anecdotes with peoples' whose passing could or should have been listed as COVID and weren't. That doesn't matter, unless its your assertion that the increase in overall number of deaths is a hoax.

the point being, we will never know the truth and the powers that be at present are in no mood to seek it out. however, by all accounts, deaths that are listed as covid, that should not be, are much much higher than deaths that did not get reported as covid, and any inspection is sure to ferret them out. Covid, is a shifting antigen respiratory disease. IF a person dies on a vent and was positive....good chance it was covid. But if a person dies from a heart attack or snake bite, good chance that is just a heart attack or snake bite. MY painter died of 80Klbs of kenworth on his face. not a virus. His official paperwork is false.

Dont you find it strange that in 2020, we had this 'number' of dead people attributed to covid, but had exactly zero flu deaths when that claims tens of thousands a year? a lower rate of emphysema and cancer deaths? All other illness deaths were down - significantly - across the board. Why? does anyone care to ask why? this is what narrative gets you. Doesthe presence of covid trump all others? People on hospice care for cancer, still died of the cancer, not covid as listed.

The facts also remain that overall, the reported covid death rate per whatever is higher in the US than elsewhere. Why? WE have the best health care in the world. we *invented* the cures for this and pass them out for free at every walmart. regardless what the 2020 dnc campaign staff told you, *no one* in the US went without and no one died for lack of a bed or vent or whatever - more false nonsense.

So why are deaths higher? and Im not buying the 'snickers bar' defense. They misreported in order to solve 'orange man bad' They had daily meetings at 5am eastern EVERY day for years. Now, 'orange man gone' and they have to maintain the narrative to lessen blowback from the lower class dummies (it aint working)

it is disingenuous and flat out false that if someone posts a rebuttal to you they are some how an anti- or a hoax believer. I do disaster recovery for the fed. Im plugged into the truth more than most, heck, more than all in some cases. The truth is being bent, quashed, hushed, minimized *currently* and for one reason: political narrative. Just ask Jen.

Old 11-02-2021, 02:02 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
What again is your explanation for the spike in deaths?

This is why anecdotes don't work, even if you had 400,000 of them. I could counter with anecdotes with peoples' whose passing could or should have been listed as COVID and weren't. That doesn't matter, unless its your assertion that the increase in overall number of deaths is a hoax.
The people demanded a less proactive style of policing. That is why it is a free for all in Pittsburgh. We need to move in a different direction and hold police accountable and implement stop question and frisk as a tool. The police know who to target. Let them. Then the city will be safe again.

Old 11-02-2021, 02:04 PM

199 posts, read 84,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The people demanded a less proactive style of policing. That is why it is a free for all in Pittsburgh. We need to move in a different direction and hold police accountable and implement stop question and frisk as a tool. The police know who to target. Let them. Then the city will be safe again.
Perhaps you should stay far away from Pittsburgh then, and clutch your pearls in peace out in the boonies where the scary dark people can’t get you.

Old 11-02-2021, 02:08 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
Perhaps you should stay far away from Pittsburgh then, and clutch your pearls in peace out in the boonies where the scary dark people can’t get you.
Perhaps people should care about young black people’s lives. Don’t you think? How many kids need to be killed? Oh I forgot, it is the police’s fault. Sure.

Maybe we should try and stop all this violence if we truly care about black youth. Geez.

Old 11-02-2021, 02:47 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Perhaps people should care about young black people’s lives. Don’t you think? How many kids need to be killed? Oh I forgot, it is the police’s fault. Sure.

Maybe we should try and stop all this violence if we truly care about black youth. Geez.
If only the folks, groups, etc…, cared as much as they make believe they do.

Old 11-02-2021, 03:28 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
If only the folks, groups, etc…, cared as much as they make believe they do.
They certainly don’t care. I don’t get it. All that needs to be done is let police be very proactive. Even if we don’t have stop question and frisk. We can still get tough on crime.

Old 11-02-2021, 04:02 PM

199 posts, read 84,690 times
Quote:

Seriously….you seem really scared. Stay in the sticks.

Old 11-02-2021, 05:00 PM

1,170 posts, read 593,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
the point being, we will never know the truth and the powers that be at present are in no mood to seek it out. however, by all accounts, deaths that are listed as covid, that should not be, are much much higher than deaths that did not get reported as covid, and any inspection is sure to ferret them out. Covid, is a shifting antigen respiratory disease. IF a person dies on a vent and was positive....good chance it was covid. But if a person dies from a heart attack or snake bite, good chance that is just a heart attack or snake bite. MY painter died of 80Klbs of kenworth on his face. not a virus. His official paperwork is false.

Dont you find it strange that in 2020, we had this 'number' of dead people attributed to covid, but had exactly zero flu deaths when that claims tens of thousands a year? a lower rate of emphysema and cancer deaths? All other illness deaths were down - significantly - across the board. Why? does anyone care to ask why? this is what narrative gets you. Doesthe presence of covid trump all others? People on hospice care for cancer, still died of the cancer, not covid as listed.

The facts also remain that overall, the reported covid death rate per whatever is higher in the US than elsewhere. Why? WE have the best health care in the world. we *invented* the cures for this and pass them out for free at every walmart. regardless what the 2020 dnc campaign staff told you, *no one* in the US went without and no one died for lack of a bed or vent or whatever - more false nonsense.

So why are deaths higher? and Im not buying the 'snickers bar' defense. They misreported in order to solve 'orange man bad' They had daily meetings at 5am eastern EVERY day for years. Now, 'orange man gone' and they have to maintain the narrative to lessen blowback from the lower class dummies (it aint working)

it is disingenuous and flat out false that if someone posts a rebuttal to you they are some how an anti- or a hoax believer. I do disaster recovery for the fed. Im plugged into the truth more than most, heck, more than all in some cases. The truth is being bent, quashed, hushed, minimized *currently* and for one reason: political narrative. Just ask Jen.

Again, no explanation for the increase in deaths given. We can argue about rearranging the chairs, and sure that has some value, but its the number of chairs that matters. I will grant I may have been hasty in using the word "hoax" but if one is going to allege COVID deaths are inflated, I think you need to come up with another explanation.

Old 11-02-2021, 05:29 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post

It’s the miracle virus. It’s made the flu, cancer, emphysema, etc…, all but disappear.

Old 11-02-2021, 07:11 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Another line of duty death for Pittsburgh police. COVID-19 strikes again.

https://triblive.com/local/pittsburg...complications/

I’d love to see how much unvaccinated cops are costing tax payers with lost wages and death benefits across the country. I’m sure this death is gonna put Pittsburgh taxpayers on hook for a few hundred K. When this could’ve been prevented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh