Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2021, 10:24 AM

10,918 posts, read 4,573,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
Its not a story to rational people but there are plenty of people, including people that post here, that insist COVID deaths are inflated if not a complete hoax. On an aside, the entire topic of whether or not certain deaths should "count" COVID deaths is entirely mundane. Deaths increased by 20% in 2020 compared to 2019. If the COVID deniers have another explanation, I'd love to hear it (thats a lie, I really don't want to hear their conspiracy theories).

https://usafacts.org/articles/prelim...virus-age-flu/
Id like to think that I am rational, but your post is rather dismissive. First off, first hand knowledge, 2 people in my dept at work died from covid. Out of 14 makes us seem like grim damn reapers.

So no, the deaths are not made up...

Inflated? you be the judge: first hand knowledge once again

a) a family member works for AHN in pittsburgh. A medical facility visit with a covid person, who either lives OR dies, causes $9000-$13000 depending on services to be paid by the fed. 'cleaning' they call it which may or may not be true. The family member who works for them processes the paperwork so sees the 'cash flow'

b) my painter, who was to paint the white 'saddle shoe' accent on my show truck was set to do such, but went on a bike ride with his gal on I80 into ohio. They swerved to miss a truck tire that came off a semi. Doing so rolled the 3 wheel 'motorcycle' and under another semi they went. The tandems got her, she was squashed like a grape. He went under the pumpkin and got slugged at 65mph. He technically had a heartbeat for a short while after, if not most of his skull. Most of you read the story in the press. Some of you know their names. Both were found to have cv19 antibodies (but no evidence they were symptomatic at the time) so their death certifs, which you can look up from either clarion county or the ohioan county where it occurred (I80 just inside the state) have covid listed. The family members are quite aggravated. It is fraud, and it is/was being done to support a narrative and no other reason. (this is not the FIRST automobile accident in PA reported as a covid death) This is not mundane and no 'rational person' should accept this practice. But alas, "orange man bad, tweets mean", so here we are.....and people, some who post here, defend it and expect me to take them seriously.

Old 11-01-2021, 11:09 AM

1,913 posts, read 742,294 times
Insurers had virtually no claims last year due to people avoiding medical facilities unless they had covid. And covid treatment is paid for by taxpayers.

Did anyone see a drop in their health insurance rates? Why not?

Old 11-01-2021, 02:47 PM

199 posts, read 84,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
Id like to think that I am rational, but your post is rather dismissive. First off, first hand knowledge, 2 people in my dept at work died from covid. Out of 14 makes us seem like grim damn reapers.

a) a family member works for AHN in pittsburgh. A medical facility visit with a covid person, who either lives OR dies, causes $9000-$13000 depending on services to be paid by the fed. 'cleaning' they call it which may or may not be true. The family member who works for them processes the paperwork so sees the 'cash flow'

b) my painter, who was to paint the white 'saddle shoe' accent on my show truck was set to do such, but went on a bike ride with his gal on I80 into ohio. They swerved to miss a truck tire that came off a semi. Doing so rolled the 3 wheel 'motorcycle' and under another semi they went. The tandems got her, she was squashed like a grape. He went under the pumpkin and got slugged at 65mph. He technically had a heartbeat for a short while after, if not most of his skull. Most of you read the story in the press. Some of you know their names. Both were found to have cv19 antibodies (but no evidence they were symptomatic at the time) so their death certifs, which you can look up from either clarion county or the ohioan county where it occurred (I80 just inside the state) have covid listed. The family members are quite aggravated. It is fraud, and it is/was being done to support a narrative and no other reason. (this is not the FIRST automobile accident in PA reported as a covid death) This is not mundane and no 'rational person' should accept this practice. But alas, "orange man bad, tweets mean", so here we are.....and people, some who post here, defend it and expect me to take them seriously.

A week in the life. His wife dies from Covid. He lets people know. He confronts his grief by obsessively posting familiar memes before, during, and after. What a guy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainA...from_covid_he/

Old 11-01-2021, 07:16 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,006,023 times
Amazing what is going on with schools these days in the bad districts. Wow! Can't imagine this in the better districts. I feel for these areas that are just filled with crime and lousy lives, but they seem to like that kind of live as they are against police and laws.

They can't even have a playoff game there. Geez. Thankful I never had to deal with such a thing.

https://www.wtae.com/article/sto-rox...games/38122765

Old 11-01-2021, 08:17 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,689,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Amazing what is going on with schools these days in the bad districts. Wow! Can't imagine this in the better districts. I feel for these areas that are just filled with crime and lousy lives, but they seem to like that kind of live as they are against police and laws.

They can't even have a playoff game there. Geez. Thankful I never had to deal with such a thing.

https://www.wtae.com/article/sto-rox...games/38122765
That’s what happens when you live in a nation where guns are legal. You just fall off the turnip truck?

Old 11-01-2021, 08:52 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,239,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
That’s what happens when you live in a nation where guns are legal. You just fall off the turnip truck?
Nah, it’s what happens when the revolving doors of justice swing too easily.

Old 11-01-2021, 08:56 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,006,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Here are the countries with big gun control. Why don't you move to one. ha, ha, ha, ha. You need to educate and get more worldly. WOW!

China - Restricted
Eritrea – Banned
India – Restricted
Indonesia – Restricted
Iran – Restricted
Japan – Restricted
Lebanon – Restricted
Malaysia – Restricted
North Korea – Banned
Singapore – Restricted
Taiwan – Restricted
Venezuela – Restricted
Vietnam – Restricted

Old 11-01-2021, 09:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,239,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Here are the countries with big gun control. Why don't you move to one. ha, ha, ha, ha. You need to educate and get more worldly. WOW!

China - Restricted
Eritrea – Banned
India – Restricted
Indonesia – Restricted
Iran – Restricted
Japan – Restricted
Lebanon – Restricted
Malaysia – Restricted
North Korea – Banned
Singapore – Restricted
Taiwan – Restricted
Venezuela – Restricted
Vietnam – Restricted
I hear those places are wonderful. It’s interesting how folks in those places want out, but the folks that complain about the US don’t want in there

Old 11-02-2021, 08:07 AM

1,913 posts, read 742,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, it’s what happens when the revolving doors of justice swing too easily.
If you think about it, the current policy of letting them kill each other on the streets really has no revolving door of justice. It saves taxpayers a lot of money. And I don't think they're subsidizing funerals yet, so the burden falls on the parents rather than taxpayers. I've been persuaded it's a good policy.

Old 11-02-2021, 08:53 AM

1,170 posts, read 594,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post

What again is your explanation for the spike in deaths?

This is why anecdotes don't work, even if you had 400,000 of them. I could counter with anecdotes with peoples' whose passing could or should have been listed as COVID and weren't. That doesn't matter, unless its your assertion that the increase in overall number of deaths is a hoax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh