Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2021, 05:54 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
He's of course referring to Kyle Rittenhouse, the latest target of the woke left and the vile, mendacious mass media.
Rittenhouse is branded a "racist" ( what a shock!), even though he shot three white scumbags.
There should be a statue of that young man for attempting to settle the crazy leftists rioters destroying that town. Can’t believe he has to stand trial for trying to stay alive against that out of control angry mob.

He is a brave young man that is for sure. Hope he gets a medal no any charges against him.

Seems the people he shot were criminals with violent rap sheets. Kind of figures.

Old 11-17-2021, 06:26 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
There should be a statue of that young man for attempting to settle the crazy leftists rioters destroying that town. Can’t believe he has to stand trial for trying to stay alive against that out of control angry mob.

He is a brave young man that is for sure. Hope he gets a medal no any charges against him.

Seems the people he shot were criminals with violent rap sheets. Kind of figures.
I hope he is acquitted, but I am doubtful. It's not the actual facts that are in question, but I think jury intimidation is occurring and the threats of the odious left to pillage and burn, allied to the lies of the poltroons in the media, put a fair trial & verdict in serious jeopardy.
I can remember first hand the tumultuous 60's, but they pale in comparison to the road this country is going down now.
We are in serious, serious trouble.

Old 11-17-2021, 06:27 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
I hope he is acquitted, but I am doubtful. It's not the actual facts that are in question, but I think jury intimidation is occurring and the threats of the odious left to pillage and burn, allied to the lies of the poltroons in the media, put a fair trial & verdict in serious jeopardy.
I can remember first hand the tumultuous 60's, but they pale in comparison to the road this country is going down now.
Bingo

Weak and scared jurors are a problem.

Old 11-17-2021, 09:10 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
I agree. If you aren't a leftist, you are pretty much going to jail even if you defend yourself. That is clear. Can't believe what they did to Derek Chauvin. Shocking really. Trial by intimidation. Crazy times.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:56 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

Weak and scared jurors are a problem.
Not if you're a member of our era's organized crime.

Old 11-18-2021, 05:18 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,946,968 times
It's sad that so many racist partisan hacks here are only cool with white kids running around the streets, desperate to shoot unarmed people in the back, like y'all's hero...

Old 11-18-2021, 06:34 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,915 times
Chief Wiggum Junior looking homeboy straight up didn't even own the gun. It was a straw purchase but I know all you guys knew that. The guy who bought the gun is waiting for his trial for purchasing a gun and handing it off to a kid who went on to kill 2 people with it. That is highly illegal. No matter how you want to portray it that kid ****ed up, decisions have consequences. Hope the jury makes the right decision.

Old 11-18-2021, 06:42 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Chief Wiggum Junior looking homeboy straight up didn't even own the gun. It was a straw purchase but I know all you guys knew that. The guy who bought the gun is waiting for his trial for purchasing a gun and handing it off to a kid who went on to kill 2 people with it. That is highly illegal. No matter how you want to portray it that kid ****ed up, decisions have consequences. Hope the jury makes the right decision.
How do you know it was given to the kid? When I was younger I could have stolen many a firearm off relatives easily and they wouldn't have probably even known it was missing.

I know I don't take "inventory" every night of my collection of firearms.

Old 11-18-2021, 06:45 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Meanwhile silence, not outrage, about the dozens of senseless, ILLEGAL shootings in Pittsburgh this year. But a white kid hundreds of miles away is newsworthy.

Old 11-18-2021, 07:05 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How do you know it was given to the kid? When I was younger I could have stolen many a firearm off relatives easily and they wouldn't have probably even known it was missing.

I know I don't take "inventory" every night of my collection of firearms.
Because it came out in testimony? There's this thing called google, it will give you the answers. Still, even if it wasn't "given" to him and he "took" it, it was not his gun to take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh