Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 05:31 AM

199 posts, read 84,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
BOOM! It is amazing the Marxists keep coming around. None of them really live in real worlds.
Still waiting for you to dispute anything in the original post.

Are you still researching? Desperately trying to find a sympathetic right wing safe bubble on the internet that will give you some talking points?? Keep looking buddy. Lol.

Old 10-12-2021, 05:52 AM

1,170 posts, read 591,905 times
Quote:
I don't care if they change the name of any Jewish holiday either. The difference is I am tolerant to others and don't encroach on them. Ah, I am not a leftist bully. That is the difference.
You are probably the least tolerant poster here. Half your posts are evidence free sweeping generalizations about whoever you don't like that day. Not all of us were blessed with self awareness I guess.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:08 AM

14,353 posts, read 17,030,476 times
This thread is reminding me how I saw yesterday that R. Kelly's album sales increased 500% following his conviction.

It seems like every action these days by definition causes a counter-reaction - that if person X hates something, and you hate person X, than you must therefore love that thing.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:24 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
This thread is reminding me how I saw yesterday that R. Kelly's album sales increased 500% following his conviction.

It seems like every action these days by definition causes a counter-reaction - that if person X hates something, and you hate person X, than you must therefore love that thing.
There is some truth here. The people the most easily led and used the most by powerful people do indeed act as you describe. Scary stuff.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:29 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post

Doesn’t say much for Kelly’s fans supporting that clown.

Nah, just more cancel culture nonsense.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:30 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
Still waiting for you to dispute anything in the original post.

Are you still researching? Desperately trying to find a sympathetic right wing safe bubble on the internet that will give you some talking points?? Keep looking buddy. Lol.
There is nothing desperate about any of this. I have too much life experience to really engage much on such a silly topic, but way back on post 8 of this thread I already disputed your silly troll post that has nothing to do with Pittsburgh, yet is still open for comment.

You are so far left that you are calling someone that voted for Obama twice and Hillary once a "far right wing". Ha. I can't imagine how far off the charts your thinking is.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:49 AM

199 posts, read 84,578 times
Quote:
There is nothing desperate about any of this. I have too much life experience to really engage much on such a silly topic, but way back on post 8 of this thread I already disputed your silly troll post that has nothing to do with Pittsburgh, yet is still open for comment.

You are so far left that you are calling someone that voted for Obama twice and Hillary once a "far right wing". Ha. I can't imagine how far off the charts your thinking is.
Lol. Never stepped foot anywhere in North America, yet he “discovered” this country. That’s some odd logic right there.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:58 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
Lol. Never stepped foot anywhere in North America, yet he “discovered” this country. That’s some odd logic right there.
So let's get real, shall we?

1. Columbus WAY back in the 1490's set sail and most thought he would land in Japan.
2. He not only didn't land in Japan he landed on an island no where near Japan.
3. He proved there was "the new world" by brining back proof.
4. He left settlers there that were all murdered when he returned.

Now he did indeed discover the new world. I don't think you have the concept of time. I suspect after around 1940, someone like you jumbles it altogether. I can assure you there is a huge difference in the 1400's to the 1900's to the point lives were not at all the same.

Anyway, I think it is time me trying to educate you to stop. You are so blinded by your NPR, NYT, CNN feed that history doesn't compute.

Good luck in fantasy land. It is a shame you don't read or understand real history. You have no idea why Pittsburgh had so many people from Scotland during its early years. It had the largest Presbyterian population of anywhere other than San Francisco per capita. Why? Ha, you have no idea. It is real history of real times. People like you walk back in time with a brain that has no tools of time. You act as though 1800 is 2020. It wasn't.

Read, read and read more about real happenings of our past. It is interesting.

Old 10-12-2021, 07:01 AM

1,170 posts, read 591,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Doesn’t say much for Kelly’s fans supporting that clown.

Nah, just more cancel culture nonsense.
Thats the opposite of cancel culture but yes, doesn't speak well of his fans. The key to overcoming all this is making a really, really good product. I know plenty of lefties that hate what Chik Fil A stands for but overlook it because its delicious. R Kelly is not Chik Fil A, and hasn't been musically relevant since the early 2000s.

Old 10-12-2021, 07:26 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
Thats the opposite of cancel culture but yes, doesn't speak well of his fans. The key to overcoming all this is making a really, really good product. I know plenty of lefties that hate what Chik Fil A stands for but overlook it because its delicious. R Kelly is not Chik Fil A, and hasn't been musically relevant since the early 2000s.
Lol. The Columbus nonsense is cancel culture, not R Kelly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh