Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 06:20 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
She resigned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 06:22 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,416,518 times
Good for Sarah Palin. Only a moron would allow themself and the state to become bankrupt defending frivolous ethics lawsuits.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:24 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
I love Sarah.

I especially love the way that she makes the left become unhinged.

What are you libs so afraid of?

Old 09-10-2010, 06:25 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Palin blasts Schwarzenegger for tweet (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/10/palin-blasts-schwarzenegger-for-tweet/ - broken link)

Just who in the hell do you think you are, woman? You have some gall, BRAGGING about Alaska's multi-billion dollar surplus versus California's deficit, when Alaska is literally a Federal WELFARE state, taking $1.84 for every dollar put in, when California only gets back 78 CENTS on the dollar. Why don't you return some of OUR money that your state has been "STEALING", b****?

It's especially galling for you to ask what Governor Schwarzenegger has been doing, when he's actually been WORKING while you've been gallivanting around the country making millions of dollars lying to the morons who swoon over you. What did you do in the 3 minutes you were Governor? Oh yeah, you lobbied the Federal Government for money to build your "Bridge to Nowhere", before taking off to run for Vice President, while lying over and over and over and over and over about saying "thanks, but no thanks" to your pet bridge project, then quit before your term was even finished!

Just shut UP already!

Yeah, yeah, I must be jealous/envious/terrified of her, blah blah blah.
Who has gall? We all know why Palin resigned. She did it because you liberals forced her too, because she had to put too much energy into defending her honor, and she didn't want to cheat Alaska by being a part time governor. YOU contributed to this!

Shame on you!! And to quote your last line:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Just shut UP already!

Old 09-10-2010, 06:27 PM

516 posts, read 375,972 times
I love how Palin scares the hell out of the left. They are so scared of her they simply can't shut up about her. That tells us a LOT about the left.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
The fact she resigned her post as the governor of a State means she's not credible to me. She will never get my vote.
Oh, puke!

She has my vote. She has more honor than any Democarat you can name, now serving.

All Democrats are scumbags!

Old 09-10-2010, 06:28 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who has gall? We all know why Palin resigned. She did it because you liberals forced her too, because she had to put too much energy into defending her honor, and she didn't want to cheat Alaska by being a part time governor. YOU contributed to this!
Key Reason Palin Gave For Quitting May Be False | The Plum Line

Old 09-10-2010, 06:30 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I love Sarah.

I especially love the way that she makes the left become unhinged.

What are you libs so afraid of?
I'm no lib, I'm very much conservative as any number of my posts on this forum demonstrate. Palin is nasty, screechy, vindictive, uneducated, ignorant, woefully lacking any comprehension of national or world affairs that she hasn't gleaned from the current populist movement sweeping the nation (e.g. tea party). She bares her claws anytime anyone disagrees with her which is not the way a leader should conduct themselves. She is lacking in dignity or restraint, couldn't even finish her term as governor of this wonderful state yet has aspirations of national leadership? No thank you.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaluce View Post
I like her

...especially the fact that she galls liberals so easily
Me too! I love that they hate her so much. It proves her effectiveness. There isn't one Democrat who can hold a candle to this lady.

Go Sarah!!!! She's got my vote for whatever she seeks.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Shame on you!! And to quote your last line:
Bull Manure...debunked many times over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies