Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2010, 11:02 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,944,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Did you learn this in white trash gypsy school? Always claiming to be highly intelligent although you can't spell correctly on the forums? Your thinking is way off from being correct and it's getting tiring for those who can think logically to "debate" with your type on these forums. Yeah Yeah.....you have your opinions.......even if they are far from having any credibility or logical thinking behind them.......

Just playing devil's advocate here. They may all be straight but some kids will not tell anybody they are gay because of pressure/pitfalls/fears of coming out no matter how close they are to family members. My parents and friends had no clue I was gay till I came out at age 23.
so his thinking is wrong cause YOU say so? and you are??? give me a break this isnt english class and noone here is being graded on how they spell. you have your opinions too and that is all they are are opinions but to say that anal sex is healthy no think not you need to do some research on how your anus will collapse when your and old man and how you will wear a diaper when your old cause youll have leakage - nasty huh this goes for men and women theres a reason its an exit only area.

just because your mom didnt know doesnt mean everyones mom isnt going to notice what their kids are doing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 11:06 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
so his thinking is wrong cause YOU say so? and you are??? give me a break this isnt english class and noone here is being graded on how they spell. you have your opinions too and that is all they are are opinions but to say that anal sex is healthy no think not you need to do some research on how your anus will collapse when your and old man and how you will wear a diaper when your old cause youll have leakage - nasty huh this goes for men and women theres a reason its an exit only area.

just because your mom didnt know doesnt mean everyones mom isnt going to notice what their kids are doing
Since you can't seem to grasp punctuation I'm not sure if this all went over your head. Being able to spell (or at least be smart enough to use spell check) does signify certain traits of others.

Would you please cite where I stated that anal sex is healthy? Yeah, I'll be waiting for that one for eternity.

Do you realize that a large segment of the male gay population does not have anal sex? Please educate yourself.

I'm saying there is a chance she could be incorrect. You are the one going to "you are saying that every mom isn't going to be correct on what their kids are doing".

Please learn to spell correctly and use proper punctuation.....kthanx.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
One thing I learned a very long time ago is that science does not EVER deal in 'facts'. It deals with theories, which the scientist then tries to disprove. When the evidence shows that the theory is true, it is then 'up-graded' to Theory, with the capital T. But, because the scientific process is built upon disproof, rather than 'proof', it always remains a Theory.
so there is no facts in life? ok

Old 10-20-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Since you can't seem to grasp punctuation I'm not sure if this all went over your head. Being able to spell (or at least be smart enough to use spell check) does signify certain traits of others.

Would you please cite where I stated that anal sex is healthy? Yeah, I'll be waiting for that one for eternity.

Do you realize that a large segment of the male gay population does not have anal sex? Please educate yourself.

I'm saying there is a chance she could be incorrect. You are the one going to "you are saying that every mom isn't going to be correct on what their kids are doing".

Please learn to spell correctly and use proper punctuation.....kthanx.
ok keyboard warrior so if i spell right and use correct punctuation you will give me an A in what exactly??? tell me oh wise one. heres a little food for thought ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT COLLEGE duh! if that is all you can grasp at. did you check your post before you sent it einstein hahahahaha- oh ok yeah they dont have sex they just are together for fun right? try again - you are completely ridiculous but please continue i need a good laugh this morning

Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Did I hurt your little feelings? Need a tissue? Remember, this forum is here for entertainment purposes as you always say. If you aren't going to debate with facts and just go on outdated hatred then I'll return the favor by calling your posts out for being nothing more than 2nd grade hogwash. Ahhhh.....let me get you that tissue.
LOL you are funny and somewhat creepy.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
ok keyboard warrior so if i spell right and use correct punctuation you will give me an A in what exactly??? tell me oh wise one. heres a little food for thought ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT COLLEGE duh! if that is all you can grasp at. did you check your post before you sent it einstein hahahahaha- oh ok yeah they dont have sex they just are together for fun right? try again - you are completely ridiculous but please continue i need a good laugh this morning
LOL at keyboard warrior and "ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT COLLEGE"

Yeah all those nasty gays do is have sex......nothing else. Ignorance is bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
LOL you are funny and somewhat creepy.
Need more tissues?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:29 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I knew it would not take long for someone to suggest I was uneducated or in some way intellectually inferior. As a conservative with traditional values I am used to that response from those who claim to be more "tolerant and progressive". You leave me these links to read regarding the APAs acceptance of homosexuallity. In one of the links it describes how the APA delisted homosexuality as a mental disorder back in 1973. Hippie era protests were continuously disrupting the meetings of the APA because of its listing as a mental disorder of that time, along with the fact that members of the APA who were homosexual were working inside the system to have it removed from the list of mental disorders. It sounds as if the APA delisted it because it had become a huge distraction to face the protesters, and science played little part in the decision. It was not study, or hard science that led to the acceptance but political pressure from hippie era protesters. This fact makes APA acceptance worth nothing. All you have proved is something many of us already know. Liberal activist do succed sometimes simply by making themselves loud and forceful. This does not bring true acceptance, but gives them a sense of victory. Its kind of like giving the screaming toddler his candy in order to make him stop. I wonder if you really read the links, because in my opinion that link weakend your argument. You want everyone to believe that science says homosexuality is not a mental disorder, but the APA only came to that decision by the screaming voices of hippie protesters in 1973. Hardly science.
Do you REALLY believe the APA would simply remove anything from the list of disorders simply because non-professionals were screaming at them? That they didn't do extensive research into the question before coming to the conclusion that homosexuality is not a disorder? Sheesh, that would be like a doctor diagnosing cancer and prescribing chemo-therapy without doing any kind of testing first just because YOU were sure that was what was wrong with you.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:33 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,645 times
Quote:
I never have tried to force my belief on anyone I don't need evidence to know the truth.
Except that you don't usually make it clear that it IS only your opinion. It's most often posted as if you think it's fact.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
LOL at keyboard warrior and "ITS A MESSAGE BOARD NOT COLLEGE"

Yeah all those nasty gays do is have sex......nothing else. Ignorance is bliss.

Need more tissues?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:35 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:
a mans penis is not meant to go into a mans butt, You see that would make no sense and it is illogical
Why then did God (or nature) place the most sensual and pleasure inducing of human males sexual organs - the prostate - in a place that can only be stimulated by anal penetration? Every man should have a prostate orgasm (no hands, penis never touched or touching anything) at least once in his life.

Last edited by hammertime33; 10-20-2010 at 11:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies