Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2010, 10:45 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,754,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
still NOT a fact
One thing I learned a very long time ago is that science does not EVER deal in 'facts'. It deals with theories, which the scientist then tries to disprove. When the evidence shows that the theory is true, it is then 'up-graded' to Theory, with the capital T. But, because the scientific process is built upon disproof, rather than 'proof', it always remains a Theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 10:48 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,918,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Your born straight, everybody is, there is no reason for anything else, if not it's a disorder of some type.

I really don't care if you like anal sex, I never said it was wrong, you did, I said a mans penis is not meant to go into another mans anus, thats just a fact, you do know your anus is a route to empty your bowels right? it is not a sexual organ, it can be used for whatever you deem fun but it's not meant for it.
Did you learn this in white trash gypsy school? Always claiming to be highly intelligent although you can't spell correctly on the forums? Your thinking is way off from being correct and it's getting tiring for those who can think logically to "debate" with your type on these forums. Yeah Yeah.....you have your opinions.......even if they are far from having any credibility or logical thinking behind them.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
I think I would have noticed!

We've always had a policy where no topic is forbidden. We have conversations about anything and everything. My kids can tell me anything and I listen. Furthermore, they know it,as do their friends.
Just playing devil's advocate here. They may all be straight but some kids will not tell anybody they are gay because of pressure/pitfalls/fears of coming out no matter how close they are to family members. My parents and friends had no clue I was gay till I came out at age 23.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,944,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
None that you know about........
kinda think she would know about her own kid

Old 10-20-2010, 10:52 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,754,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
The OP will be dismissed by most in here as being backward and in need of enlightenment. He does make a good point however. No matter how the liberal politically correct crowd paints it, homosexuality is a deviant sexual behaivor. It is not normal, but likely a mental disorder. Gays get all defensive when homosexuallity is compared to other deviant sexual disorders but anything outside of regular heterosexual sex between non related adults is deviant. Now pedophillia is very different because it involves the vitimization of a child, a truly abhorant act. Homosexuallity does not hurt anyone, exept maybe those who are trapped in the unhealthy lifestyle by thier own mental disorder. This does not mean society will embrace it. Homosexuality is not likely to be accepted anytime soon. It may be tolerated, but a true acceptance is far off. Even if the radical gay agenda has some successes with gay marriage, that does not mean the regular folks will accept it. I can say that If gay marriage was legalized that many parts of America would remain VERY hostile toward them. They will still face the social scorn of societal disaproval of homosexuality, and they will continue to congregate only in the liberal cities of America, hiding from regular folks of this nation. Mayberry USA is not likely going to be overwhelmed by gay couples even if the gay agenda has success.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to tell you that you have made not one 'true' statement in this entire post.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
Did you learn this in white trash gypsy school? Always claiming to be highly intelligent although you can't spell correctly on the forums? Your thinking is way off from being correct and it's getting tiring for those who can think logically to "debate" with your type on these forums. Yeah Yeah.....you have your opinions.......even if they are far from having any credibility or logical thinking behind them.......
I have never in my life claimed to be intelligent, I claim to have common sense, you seem to lack it.
Your personal attack shows no class.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
kinda think she would know about her own kid
Yeah because parents are perfect at knowing if their child is gay or not. right back at you.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
I have never in my life claimed to be intelligent, I claim to have common sense, you seem to lack it.
You constantly state how smart you are but always show you are lacking of sound thinking and logic. Hey you came from gypsies so is that a personal attack? Nice to know you can say that with a straight face after constantly telling gays they have a "mental disorder". Please use logic and not personal feelings which seem highly rooted in ignorance.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
LOL at admonishing somebody else on personal attacks and having no class.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:59 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
You constantly state how smart you are but always show you are lacking of sound thinking and logic. Hey you came from gypsies so is that a personal attack? Nice to know you can say that with a straight face after constantly telling gays they have a "mental disorder". Please use logic and not personal feelings which seem highly rooted in ignorance.
Never said I was smart, not one time and you are proving my theory on Homosexuals with ever post you make.
So Gypsies are White trash? Big of you.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Never said I was smart, not one time and you are proving my theory on Homosexuals with ever post you make.
So Gypsies are White trash? Big of you.
Did I hurt your little feelings? Need a tissue? Remember, this forum is here for entertainment purposes as you always say. If you aren't going to debate with facts and just go on outdated hatred then I'll return the favor by calling your posts out for being nothing more than 2nd grade hogwash. Ahhhh.....let me get you that tissue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies