Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 12:58 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,241,461 times

Advertisements

Tweeting your abortion - Broadsheet - Salon.com

If you read them, they are all basically, like I've always said, statements of sociopathic self absorption.

What better thing than thinking you have the inalienable right to kill your children because they weren't convenenient if you are a sociopath? Getting attention while doing it!

Old 11-08-2010, 01:04 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
" I've had an abortion. It was not an easy decision, but it was the best one for me. #ihadanabortion
Almost half my life ago, #ihadanabortion. I'm not sorry. I've never been sorry. I will never be sorry. Just very, very grateful.

1992, 1998. #ihadanabortion
Yep, #IHADANABORTION.. more than one, now that I am ready I am now 7 months pregnant w/ my 2nd child...my body, my decision!

Those who are ANTI-choice shd B glad #ihadanabortion. I went on to finish college, support myself, marry ... have 2 honor students. Nice, huh?

#IHadAnAbortion @ 17 ... no one helped much; every1 tried to protect the dude's reputation. Yuk. Grateful I had the option. I vote #prochoice." "

More power to women!

Old 11-08-2010, 01:05 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,457,645 times
WTF? Scummy and low, but in a way makes me glad they did.
Can you imagine how horrible someone so self absorbed would be at child rearing?

Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
I don't see a problem with it. Many women had abortions because it was the right decision in their life at the time, not because it was an easy out, or the easiest decision to make. Do they not deserve support over making a very, very difficult life altering decision? It's their decision to 'come out', if you will and make a statement that could very well lose friendships and even family members over their decision.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
" I've had an abortion. It was not an easy decision, but it was the best one for me. #ihadanabortion
Almost half my life ago, #ihadanabortion. I'm not sorry. I've never been sorry. I will never be sorry. Just very, very grateful.

1992, 1998. #ihadanabortion
Yep, #IHADANABORTION.. more than one, now that I am ready I am now 7 months pregnant w/ my 2nd child...my body, my decision!

Those who are ANTI-choice shd B glad #ihadanabortion. I went on to finish college, support myself, marry ... have 2 honor students. Nice, huh?

#IHadAnAbortion @ 17 ... no one helped much; every1 tried to protect the dude's reputation. Yuk. Grateful I had the option. I vote #prochoice." "

More power to women!

ME ME ME

Only what I want matters! So what if I kill m y kid because I want to finish off school and get my degree with Women's studies or 13th century Philosophers...

Everything they write is extreme sociopathic selfishness.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
WTF? Scummy and low, but in a way makes me glad they did.
Can you imagine how horrible someone so self absorbed would be at child rearing?
So these women should be sterilized if they aren't responsible enough to handle sex without making a 3rd party pay for her choices.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:08 PM
NSX

877 posts, read 2,168,836 times
It's unbelievable what this day and age is coming to. The women who brag about their abortions on this site are the lowest of the low.

Conservative, Liberal, whatever...anyone who respects the sanctity of life will be appalled by this.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:09 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
ME ME ME

Only what I want matters! So what if I kill m y kid because I want to finish off school and get my degree with Women's studies or 13th century Philosophers...

Same with you. All that matters is YOU YOU YOU.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 11-08-2010, 01:09 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
ME ME ME

How many women have you talked to IN PERSON that have had an abortion? Have you ever actually sat down with one of these women and spoke to her about her decision?

Old 11-08-2010, 01:10 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice
More power to women!

And to hell with the right of the unborn to life. To hell with females in the womb who are aborted. Murder by choice by women at any cost to society and long as it is "more power to women".

With freedom comes responsibility. Women should exercise more responsibility with their reproductive system. Such a small fraction of abortions are a result of being an immediate threat to the mother's life, rape, or incest.

This makes me absolutely sick! How very sad our society has become. What is next? Tweeting during the abortion? Sharing the abortion on youtube and celebrating it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies