Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 05:44 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Why is it that every time a minority of any type is successful it's automatically because of AA?

Yes, she failed the Bar exam...but so did a lot of people. Look it up, it's quite interesting.
Also, her brother had attended Princeton earlier.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:05 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Oh, oh...so here comes the "race card".
No, here comes the "race card card".

Old 11-10-2010, 06:22 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
For everyone talking about the first ladies weight black women are naturally bigger than white women. So in essence,she may look bigger but is still very healthy. I want to see some of you guys pics.
Larger body frame (bone structure) in some Black women, not all.

The First Lady is a normal sized (if not smaller than the average) American woman....especially considering the obesity epidemic in our nation.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:59 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,203,513 times
So now we're respecting Muslim conservatism? Just a few weeks ago, you righties were puffing about building gay bars next to mosques(apparently now you like homosexuals as well).

I wish you lot would show some consistency in your bigotry at least.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:53 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
With a staff of 35 people that Michelle has you would think that someone would get her prepared for meeting other leaders and their customs.

Or is it she believes she is above everyone and does not have to respect others customs?

She is looking more like a total fool not knowing what to do and when to do it.

Her highly paid staff is dressing her like a nut and do not have her ready and prepared to meet other world leaders.

The Obamas continue to embarrass America.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 PM

379 posts, read 211,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
With a staff of 35 people that Michelle has you would think that someone would get her prepared for meeting other leaders and their customs.

Or is it she believes she is above everyone and does not have to respect others customs?

Her highly paid staff is dressing her like a nut and do not have her ready and prepared to meet other world leaders.

The Obamas are embarrassing NO ONE.

Unfortunately, some Americans have no class at all, are totally clueless, and therefore are not capable of judging the Obamas; of course, that doesn't stop them from making fools of themselves and doing it anyway.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

The world LOVES The First Family and so do we

Also, I find it quite interesting that Michelle Obama is being criticized for her style by people who have the fashion sense of a WalMart greeter

Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The world LOVES The First Family and so do we

Also, I find it quite interesting that Michelle Obama is being criticized for her style by people who have the fashion sense of a WalMart greeter
Whats wrong with a Wal-Mart greeters fashion? I love the blue vest. It is a pinnacle of fashion isn't it? Come on people, clearly the man reached for Mrs. Obamas hand. See the key word is reaching, you are doing it as well. Stick to the salient points and not this fringe lunacy you are grasping at. I am no fan of the Obamas, however this is ludicrous.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:30 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,944,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Actually.... she's not. I just did a quick google search and she's apparently 5'11 and weighs in the high 170s, which is a size 12 which puts her smack dab in the healthy range. Considering the average size of a woman in America is a size 14, she's actually below average... and still a few inches taller than the average.
actually a size 12 or 14 is a little over weight i mean she looks good she doesnt look obese or anything she looks healthy but she is by no means thin

Old 11-10-2010, 08:37 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,887,322 times
I don't know the truth of this story, and I don't think she's fat, but I do wish she'd give the sleeveless blouses a rest for a while, geez. It's so unprofessional to go around in a tank top all the time, especially if you are a woman in her social position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies