Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 PM

379 posts, read 211,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
actually a size 12 or 14 is a little over weight i mean she looks good she doesnt look obese or anything she looks healthy but she is by no means thin
She is slim and trim, jaada. Check out her arms! She looks great. Tall and slim and can wear anything and make it look great.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:44 PM

379 posts, read 211,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I don't know the truth of this story, and I don't think she's fat, but I do wish she'd give the sleeveless blouses a rest for a while, geez. It's so unprofessional to go around in a tank top all the time, especially if you are a woman in her social position.
Please! Get real. Any professional woman who has arms which are in shape like the First Lady's wears cool, COMFORTABLE, sleeveless tops. No offense, but what decade are you from?

Old 11-10-2010, 08:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I don't know the truth of this story, and I don't think she's fat, but I do wish she'd give the sleeveless blouses a rest for a while, geez. It's so unprofessional to go around in a tank top all the time, especially if you are a woman in her social position.

If "sleeveless" was good enough for Jackie Kennedy then its good enough for Michelle Obama.

The nitpicking by the hate parade is sooooo petty and tacky....and "obvious"

Bonnie Fuller: Michelle Obama's Sleevegate: Why Can't America Handle Her Bare Arms?

Jackie Kennedy and the Real Reason First Lady Michelle Obama Is Sleeveless | wowOwow (http://www.wowowow.com/post/jackie-kennedy-and-real-reason-first-lady-michelle-obama-sleeveless-226607 - broken link)

Jason Wu | The Style Insider (http://www.thestyleinsider.com/ozarksfirst/tag/jason-wu - broken link)

Old 11-11-2010, 02:50 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
? Everyone likes Laura. What's not to like? She didn't exactly pull herself up by her own bootstraps the way Michelle did, but she's a librarian
She was never able to get her husband to read a book.

Fine librarian SHE was.

Old 11-11-2010, 03:01 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Number one, he shook her hand.

Number two, why would you be upset that she insulted a Muslim even if she had? Wouldn't you do the same if you had an opportunity?

I wish all you kvetchers would stay on one side of the fence.

Someone get me that Muslim's address, I'd like to extend a personal insult.

Maybe offer to pull out his Islamic anal stitches with a treble claw fish hook.

I apologize for that - I get mean when I stay up past my bedtime.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:47 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
That isn't true at all! I thought Laura Bush was gracious and genteel. I very much appreciated her spotlight on education as First Lady. She's an attractive and bright woman who always dressed appropriately and I would rather have had her in the Oval Office instead of the doofus she married. Knee-jerk responses are seldom accurate.

I was being sarcastic....I know the leftites do not think highly of Laura Bush. I feel about her the same way you do. Well Said!!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:48 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Let's be honest. She didn't pull herself up by her bootstraps. Affirmative action lent a leg. She also failed the Bar exam.

Exactly!!

Old 11-11-2010, 06:00 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
First, she touches the Queen of England. Now she forces a handshake on Informational Minister Sembiring, a conservative Muslim. Hey, Moooo-Shell, where's your Emily Post?
"First time proud" ghurl from the hood, simply doesn't have any class.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:05 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
First, she touches the Queen of England. Now she forces a handshake on Informational Minister Sembiring, a conservative Muslim. Hey, Moooo-Shell, where's your Emily Post?
MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW W!

Running short on straws are ya?

Old 11-11-2010, 06:06 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
I was being sarcastic....I know the leftites do not think highly of Laura Bush. I feel about her the same way you do. Well Said!!

Link?

Facts?

Or just blowing smoke here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies