Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 02:26 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Who cares who they are. They are not royalty no matter what they or you think. They are open for criticism and when Moo-Moo plays her typical hypocritical self by preaching healthy eating while she gobbles down a few burgers and fries herself all the while toting a spare tire around with her, she will get blasted and rightfully so.
Like I stated earlier, by all accounts MRS. OBAMA is well within the healthy range of weight proportionate to her height. She has also had two children all while supporting her husband, ya know, the President, and getting a law degree from one of the most prestigious colleges in the world. She is by no means obese or even overweight.

I preach eating healthy as well, but still enjoy the occasional bacon cheeseburger and fries. I eat mostly organic and make the vast majority of my food from scratch from my garden... including cheese and milk from my goats. But yes, a treat of a double wester bacon cheeseburger can happen every once in a while.

By the way... care to post your picture so we can all critique it?

Old 11-10-2010, 02:26 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Don't you jump right in on the Beck bashing fest whenever you can? I thought so.... You just don't like MOO-Shell being called out for her hypocritical healthy eating rhetoric while she stuffs a few cheese burgers and a coouple packs of fries down her gullet.
OK, you must be a cleaner or something at the White House. First you know for sure that there are tires around Michelle's 'waste' (Post #86) and now you know that she stuffs herself with burgers and fries!

Maybe you're a spy!
You know so much!
Maybe you're Barack, himself!

Keep the laffs coming...it's good for the heart and helps people live longer

Old 11-10-2010, 02:47 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
OK, you must be a cleaner or something at the White House. First you know for sure that there are tires around Michelle's 'waste' (Post #86) and now you know that she stuffs herself with burgers and fries!

Maybe you're a spy!
You know so much!
Maybe you're Barack, himself!

Keep the laffs coming...it's good for the heart and helps people live longer
These things just come out. The story I'm referencing is when she asked her drivers to stop at a burger joint after she just got done giving a healthy eating lecture at a school. As far as the spare tire, there was that article not too long ago that was asking if she was pregnant, because someone caught a picture of her that showed it plain as day.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:50 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,150 times
Quote:
Who cares who they are. They are not royalty no matter what they or you think. They are open for criticism and when Moo-Moo plays her typical hypocritical self by preaching healthy eating while she gobbles down a few burgers and fries herself all the while toting a spare tire around with her, she will get blasted and rightfully so.

LOL...You care quite a bit or you wouldn't have your panties in a wad about the FLOTUS or the POTUS. They are not just sour grape, e-bullies posting on a website. You can criticize all you want but please don't try to pass this off as constructive criticism. Clearly you haven't gotten over the FACT that President Obama is President Obama...posting lame, school yard insults doesn't change it either...The next time someone says some chilidish insult about a Republican FLOTUS or POTUS, just make sure you sit back and be quiet. It won't be me though because I don't degrade myself in this fashion. I never lowered myself to the level of attacking appearance with other presidents or their wives and won't do it in the future. Don't try to act like eating health is a bad thing...You are only fooling yourself and the rest of the fools that think the same way you do.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
I think the basic problem is that it infuriates many folks that "someone like" Michelle Obama could be as successful and happy as she is. Much harder to take than if she had just been a housewife with a politician husband.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:47 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I think the basic problem is that it infuriates many folks that "someone like" Michelle Obama could be as successful and happy as she is. Much worse than if she had just been a housewife before her husband was elected president.
Happy? Apparently not. Didn't someone close to her recently quote her as saying she hated being first lady?

Old 11-10-2010, 03:49 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Happy? Apparently not. Didn't someone close to her recently quote her as saying she hated being first lady?
She seems to be struggling along.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:52 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
First, she touches the Queen of England. Now she forces a handshake on Informational Minister Sembiring, a conservative Muslim. Hey, Moooo-Shell, where's your Emily Post?
I assume you mean lack thereof!

Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I think the basic problem is that it infuriates many folks that "someone like" Michelle Obama could be as successful and happy as she is. Much harder to take than if she had just been a housewife with a politician husband.
That, and the fact that any semblance of dignity and graciousness flies right over their heads. God forbid that we'd have an intelligent, successful and attractive young FLOTUS...nothing makes a loser angrier than someone they're
prejudiced against having a better life than they do.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Wow....14 pages of unAmerican nastiness by the RWNJs....shocking!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies