Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 12:23 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
No theory, its a real conservative conspiracy, there is no denying it . Ridiculously rigged but true (they learn young):

Conservatives4Palin.com: Vote for Bristol! (http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/11/vote-for-bristol_08.html - broken link)
Hardly a conspiracy. That is a blog, on which someone made a post urging votes for Bristol Palin. Anyone who is registered can post.

One would have to know about this Blog in order to find that particular post. I have never heard of it till you posted the link above (Thank you for that). You are probably going to help her to get even more votes in the future.

I think it is a huge stretch of the imagination to assume that this blog had any significant effect on the voting. It may have had none at all.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:24 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
huh? put down the bong, maybe things'll clear up for ya.

must be a rightwinger huh burdell?
No, must be a different article than cited in the OP

So now you're gonna tell me there's left wing gun nuts?

Old 11-17-2010, 12:24 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What an idiot to shoot his own TV. He is just a good example of the irrational and emotional hatred that some liberals are unable to control. Anyone this unbalanced really should see his/her doctor for help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
sounds like one of the leftist loons on this thread.
A drunk, elderly, white idiot with a gun. I'm putting my money on conservative Republican.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:26 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Mark Ballas: Why Democrats Are Voting for Bristol ...

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

Some of you really need to watch this video. Seriously this video right here should put an end to this entire thread
Oh yeah Ballis says, "I've had a million people, well not a million come up to me and say 'I'm a democrat and I voted for Bristol'"....yeah ok.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:27 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, must be a different article than cited in the OP
well, you could click the link and find out, couldn't you?

Quote:
So now you're gonna tell me there's left wing gun nuts?
of course. you didn't know this?

Old 11-17-2010, 12:27 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MainelyJersey View Post
OMG! A website urging votes?? Yeah, that's a conspiracy allright.

But wait...

Jennifer Grey: Vote For Me To Win Dancing With The Stars! | Robot Celeb

Oooohhh...spooky. It's even deeper than we thought! Multiple web sites, urging votes for different dancers!

You guys are hysterical, really. Take off the tin foil hat..it's a flipping TV show!
They are hilarious. This shows the depth of their hatred for Palin, and the shallowness of their minds. This is a real eye roller! So pathetic!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:28 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,850,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Oh yeah Ballis says, "I've had a million people, well not a million come up to me and say 'I'm a democrat and I voted for Bristol'"....yeah ok.
So you can prove he lied? I'll be waiting for that. Good luck with that

Old 11-17-2010, 12:29 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
Janice Cowan told Dane County Sheriff's Office deputies that she called 911 after her husband blasted the TV and then pointed the shotgun at her. She added that Cowan warned her that he would kill himself .
Thin the heard , let him have his way .
Did you read the part that says he has been undergoing treatment for mental illness?

840 posts, read 2,087,463 times
Vote for Kyle
I will

1,324 posts, read 1,198,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
I only watched Dancing with the stars past 2 wks because it was brought to my attention about unfairness

There is no way Bristol Palin should have beat out Brandy tonite, this turned into a political thing.

If any of you can try to view the past 3 shows,you will see what I mean, I know alot of you may not care too.

Please remember to vote next week regardless if you watch it or not and vote for the best dancer not because of who her mother is.

You'd have to kill me to belong to the tea party, how low can you go to do something like this and to great dancers who worked really hard.
It has always been who has the most fans , wake up .

"While Smith and fellow celebrity finalist Mario Lopez received identical scores on Tuesday night's show, it was Smith's fan base that voted him and professional dance partner Cheryl Burke onto victory."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies