Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2011, 01:36 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnwilliams View Post
Always wondered about that myself-an untrained "pilot" in a commercial jet coming in at tree top level and hitting a rather low target. Sounds more like a missile to me. The convenient lack of any video tape of the incident is questionable (DC is loaded with surveillance cameras).
It's not like a 9/11 indecent hasn't been thought of in the past.
Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as the 9/11 Commission Report goes and the ridicule endured by anyone who questions it's authenticity , I'm reminded of a quote from a movie; "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist".
If it was a "missile" which crashed into the Pentagon, where are the passengers and crew on flight 77?

The obvious answer is, of course, that the airplane (flight 77) did crash into the Pentagon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 01:37 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Yeah, let's take all those 100 eye witnesses. Where the heck are they? What are their names? Where is the website out there saying Isawtheplane.com. You expect me to just believe a phrase like "there were 100 plus eye witnesses" when I can see a hole in the Pentagon with my own two eyes and no scorched grass?
As luck would have it, several people have archived and listed the witness accounts from different press sources.

You can start here:

9-11 Research: Eyewitnesses Accounts

Everybody who reports seeing anything actually approach or hit - saw a plane. They're eyewitnesses and their details are all over the place, but they agree on a plane.

Everybody who finds it hard to believe it was a plane didn't see the impact or approach.

Nobody saw a missile or anything of the sort.

Quote:
And you do know what it reads like when you said "you know the guy" who made that video? No offense, but this is the Internet where anyone can say anything. So I guess I'd like proof of that too.
I don't know the guy and never said that. I know that he stepped forward once his prank got out of control.

Hidden Cameras in DTV Converters? YouTube Hoax Fans Conspiracy Fears | Threat Level | Wired.com

5,546 posts, read 10,003,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and???

the was KNOWN that it was going to collapse for HOURS

there were other building collapsing and partially collapsing (18 in all)
The point I was trying to make is that it was REPORTED that the building HAD COLLAPSED before the actual collapse. And we're not talking a minute or two, rather 20 plus minutes in ADVANCE of the collapse.

19,226 posts, read 15,330,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
If it was a "missile" which crashed into the Pentagon, where are the passengers and crew on flight 77?

The obvious answer is, of course, that the airplane (flight 77) did crash into the Pentagon.
Most people are interested in the not so obvious answer.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:38 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Yeah, let's take all those 100 eye witnesses. Where the heck are they? What are their names? Where is the website out there saying Isawtheplane.com. You expect me to just believe a phrase like "there were 100 plus eye witnesses" when I can see a hole in the Pentagon with my own two eyes and no scorched grass?

Please show me where I can read up on those eye witnesses. Also, why no releasing of ANY footage at all of the supposed plane?

OH, and btw, this has nothing with wanting to be a part of some group or any of the other psychobabble stuff you said above, it's about wanting the truth.

And you do know what it reads like when you said "you know the guy" who made that video? No offense, but this is the Internet where anyone can say anything. So I guess I'd like proof of that too.

Flyler, Kim Kim Flyler was trying to sneak into a parking space near to the building when she saw the plane: "At that moment I heard a plane and then a loud cracking noise.... Right before the plane hit the building, you could see the silhouettes of people in the back two rows. You couldn't see if they were male or female, but you could tell there was a human being in there."

The Observer, Sept. 8, 2002

Old 01-15-2011, 01:40 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
The point I was trying to make is that it was REPORTED that the building HAD COLLAPSED before the actual collapse. And we're not talking a minute or two, rather 20 plus minutes in ADVANCE of the collapse.
I worked in Manhatten, on that day. I know what was reported

they also reported that 10 planes had been hyjacked

again,,you are cherry picking, on a tragic day

Old 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Default How about some actual demolition experts?

There are companies out there who make their money looking at demolitions, monitoring them, recording them and making reports - for legal purposes, mostly.

Why haven't they stepped forward?

Well, actually, they have - warning, PDF:

http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf

These are guys with nothing to gain. No DVD to sell. They did decide to put their professional reputation on the line, though. And they don't believe WTC was a controlled demolition at all.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:

Flyler, Kim Kim Flyler was trying to sneak into a parking space near to the building when she saw the plane: "At that moment I heard a plane and then a loud cracking noise.... Right before the plane hit the building, you could see the silhouettes of people in the back two rows. You couldn't see if they were male or female, but you could tell there was a human being in there."

The Observer, Sept. 8, 2002
How come the building didn't collapse?

All kind'sa buildings were collapsing that day.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:44 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,003,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I know that the guy who made the "camera in the cable box" video (his name is Adam Chronister) has come forward to explain that it was a spoof, slapped together with a lue gun and a couple of cell phone parts. That took all of 3 minutes to find out..
I am not going to bother to use the multi quote function Dane, but this is what you said in post #71

Old 01-15-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I worked in Manhatten, on that day. I know what was reported

they also reported that 10 planes had been hyjacked

again,,you are cherry picking, on a tragic day
I like Michigan cherries the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies