Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you think that our days of Egyptian friendship are soon to be ended. I remember how i felt about ElBaradei insisting that Hussein had to be warned what day the UN groups would be where to check. I always thought that unannounced inspections would have been embarrassing to the Iraqis.
I see no reason why our days of Egyptian friendship will soon be ended.

I think history has validated ElBaradei's stance on Iraq.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 01:07 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I do not read Kos or MM. Beck is the most partisan person I can think of, and that is why I cannot take anything he says seriously.
partisan how? That he doesn't agree with the far left and the looney Progressives? That makes you partisan as well doesn't it? You are just the opposite.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:49 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,766 times
Quote:
Would that one be the one for yesterday, Feb. 1? Maybe you didn't see it on the blog that I keep talking about but on one from some lefty blog and if that was the case it was edited and out of context. How about you telling me what blog you saw it on so I could judge for myself what you saw?
I don't remember where I saw it. I had to look around for a while to find a proper stream because youtube is blocked from where I watched it.

I actually watched a continuous segment of about 10 minutes. TV nutjobs like to say they are edited of context, but they rarely are. If you're gonna believe everything Beck says about Soros based on 5 seconds quips of audios, why can't we judge his character based on a long uninterupted minutes of watching him jump around like a hyper child?

And why do I have to provide you anything so you can 'judge for yourself'? Do we really need to have your stamp of approval to have an opinion on Glenn Beck? Even if I watched Glenn Beck show in its entirety, I would keep saying it's television of foolish gullible idiots.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:49 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
partisan how? That he doesn't agree with the far left and the looney Progressives? That makes you partisan as well doesn't it? You are just the opposite.
Like I said, he is the most partisan person I can think of. And no, I am nothing like him. I probably voted along the same lines like he did, but I cannot stand people who share his attitude. You can look up the definition of the word partisan if you don't know what it means.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
How about you commenting on the end of the peaceful part of this revolution when the Mubarak supporters showed up at the show? Did you really think this thing would remain so "peaceful"?
How peaceful was the American Revolution?

You still don't get it. How this revolution plays out, peaceful or not, and its results is entirely the egyptian problem. You don't get a say in it.

Let me repeat: this isn't about you. Mind your own business.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Glenn Beck is usually right.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
You just have to start watching the man in order to see what he is saying.
Is Glenn Beck your pastor? What's with the obsession?

You do understand that Beck first worry is ratings, do you?

Old 02-02-2011, 02:35 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times
Quote:
When Tutu said that about peace and security not coming through the barrel of a gun and then supporting those armed thugs on too many of the flotilla ships who wanted only to use their weapons to make the Israelis look bad he told me a whole lot about how he thinks.
Where does it say that Tutu supported the armed thugs?

Old 02-02-2011, 03:13 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Glen Beck's show today focused on how the purpose of all these uprising in the Middle East is to establish a row of dominoes from West Africa to Indonesia in which all non-Muslim governments will fall and a system of government known as caliphate governance will be established. Their intention is to also drag Europe into this chain. Is this remotely possible??
Not only does Glenn Beck suggest such a thing of the Muslim Brotherhood, so does The Muslim Brotherhood, the mean arm of the nasty brother of the religion of peace, Islam.

Last edited by Willsson; 02-02-2011 at 04:13 PM..

Old 02-02-2011, 03:22 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
Is Glenn Beck your pastor? What's with the obsession?

You do understand that Beck first worry is ratings, do you?
And he is panicked.

HELLO AMERICA? Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January

Thanks Meson.

Last edited by florida.bob; 02-02-2011 at 04:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies