Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2013, 12:47 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,119,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
birth control is the responsibility of the woman, not the man.
And you call that fair?

What about personal responsibility? Shouldn't the man be held responsible for what he does with his seed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2013, 12:48 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,783,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
So, you think the taxpayers should be saddled with that responsibility instead?

What did the taxpayers have to do with that one night stand?
I said that? I don't believe in any sort of welfare. if a parent can't feed their kid, so be it. what I proposed has nothing to do with tax dollars.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
And you call that fair?

What about personal responsibility? Shouldn't the man be held responsible for what he does with his seed?
men aren't the ones asking women to cover their genitalia with a trash bag. if I pulled out a dental dam during a moment of passion, the woman would never speak to me again. take the pill, and be done with it.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I said that? I don't believe in any sort of welfare. if a parent can't feed their kid, so be it. what I proposed has nothing to do with tax dollars.
So, you are OK with children starving in the streets like they do in third world countries.....got it.

Love the fetus.....the child.....not so much. Typical pro-lifer.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
men aren't the ones asking women to cover their genitalia with a trash bag. if I pulled out a dental dam during a moment of passion, the woman would never speak to me again. take the pill, and be done with it.
Whaaaaa......poor me......I don't wanna wear a condom.......but in the same breath.....you think it is OK to force a woman to endure a pregnancy against her will.

Could you get anymore hypocritical and self centered?

Old 05-26-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
So, you are OK with children starving in the streets like they do in third world countries.....got it.

Love the fetus.....the child.....not so much. Typical pro-lifer.
I could care less about abortion kiddo. if a pathetic woman wants to flush out their kid, they'll have to live with that. in states where it is more difficult to get an abortion, do you see kids starving in the streets? that's a really nice try. people don't starve in the streets in this country. you certainly don't "got it."

Old 05-26-2013, 12:58 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,317,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Actually YOU are the one who cited it as verification that there was an attempt to make abortions illegal..

Except for the fact that bill says it doesnt and most states already recognize they have equal protection in various situations but abortion remains legal, despite your strawman crap claiming otherwise.

The bill very clearly says that a woman cant be prosecuted, so how do you put people in jail without prosecuting them? Do you have a dam clue how our criminal process even works? Doesnt sound like it..

So by your own admission the bill you cited, has no connection to the discussion taking place.

Yes, I know.. that was my point, glad you finally agree.

The reason abortion is still legal in states that have passed those laws is because Federal law as it relates to abortion trumps state law. If this law were passed it would mean that abortion is illegal because the preborn would have all the protections under the US constitution. Murdering the preborn would automatically be illegal.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Oh my god you really can not read for comprehension.
You keep referencing the section of the bill that says it doesn't seek prosecution of a woman whose baby dies as if that proves the bill isn't about banning abortion.

My point is that section of the bill doesn't prove the bill isn't about banning abortion because many anti-choice conservatives are against the prosecution of women who get abortions, so the sentence that references not prosecuting women has nothing to do with banning abortion. LOLOLOLOLOL

Old 05-26-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Whaaaaa......poor me......I don't wanna wear a condom.......but in the same breath.....you think it is OK to force a woman to endure a pregnancy against her will.

Could you get anymore hypocritical and self centered?
you are confused. first of all, I pull out of every chick I bang. I pull out extra early. again, if a pathetic woman wants to have an abortion, it's their right. I only made the argument that a man deserved the right not to be financially obligated to her child for 18 years.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
you are confused. first of all, I pull out of every chick I bang. I pull out extra early. again, if a pathetic woman wants to have an abortion, it's their right. I only made the argument that a man deserved the right not to be financially obligated to her child for 18 years.
LOL! And pro-lifers think we don't need sex education in schools!

Her child? Guess what? It is YOUR child too.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
LOL! And pro-lifers think we don't need sex education in schools!

Her child? Guess what? It is YOUR child too.
again, you are failing. I am "pro life" the way you are "anti life." sex education is comical, but so is everything taught in government schools. yes, "her child." you don't seem to be familiar with the reality of the rights of a father. it will always be "her child" in the eyes of the courts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies