Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 02:52 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,760,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
My father was declared 100% disabled because his disability was so severe he could no longer work for a living......so he received 100% disability payments from the VA.....a tidy sum I might add.

And........ he used that money to support his family......shame on him.

My father didn't consider himself enslaved because he chose to support his family with his disability payments......where is the hell do come up with this crap?

Unlike men like you.....my father loved his children and did everything in his power to ensure that we had good lives.....and that meant using his VA benefits to take care of us.

Where do you get off insinuating veterans are selfish jerks who do not feel responsibility for their own children? Men who would use their benefits for themselves while foisting off their parental responsibility on someone else? Men who would use their disability as an excuse to abandon their children?

You sir......are the one who is dissing veterans.
it's obvious that you don't possess the capability to carry on a conversation with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2013, 03:02 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,065,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
it's obvious that you don't possess the capability to carry on a conversation with me.
Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about and you don't?

That's been pretty obvious from the get go. LOL

For me, it's been like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:07 PM

18,409 posts, read 19,047,428 times
Quote:
birth control is the responsibility of the woman, not the man.

a third world thinker with this statement. no birth control is the responsibility of the person who does not want to have a child. man or woman.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
a third world thinker with this statement. no birth control is the responsibility of the person who does not want to have a child. man or woman.
a racist with this statement. nice try sweetheart.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about and you don't?

That's been pretty obvious from the get go. LOL

For me, it's been like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
I take you very seriously. your IQ is quite high. I was foolish to think that I could destroy your value system.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
you are confused. first of all, I pull out of every chick I bang. I pull out extra early. again, if a pathetic woman wants to have an abortion, it's their right. I only made the argument that a man deserved the right not to be financially obligated to her child for 18 years.
"pulling out" you will be a father in no time at all. you need to get educated and be more responsible. pulling out extra early what a laugh. you want to go through life putting it all on the woman when your plan for your own responsibility is so poor. keep it up you will owe child support for multiple children at this rate.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:12 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,238,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Ultimately it will be the woman who gets pregnant so ultimately it does fall on her to do everything in her power to avoid an unwanted pregnancy which would include telling the guy to take a hike if he refuses to wear a condom.
The man if he is a man will also take precautions to avoid 18+ years of child support.
I think what most GOPers want is not unwanted children and welfare. They want people to act responsibly.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
a racist with this statement. nice try sweetheart.

lol, nothing racist about it. thinking the woman is the one who has sole responsibility for birth control is third world thinking.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ultimately it will be the woman who gets pregnant so ultimately it does fall on her to do everything in her power to avoid an unwanted pregnancy which would include telling the guy to take a hike if he refuses to wear a condom.
The man if he is a man will also take precautions to avoid 18+ years of child support.
I think what most GOPers want is not unwanted children and welfare. They want people to act responsibly.

I can agree that a woman should take responsibility for her own reproductive organs. that however does not mean a man/men should think they don't have to worry about birth control because they assume it is a woman's job. if a man doesn't want a child he needs to make sure he doesn't have one and that means he needs to be responsible for his own BC.

no one wants unwanted children or welfare and for people to act responsible. however that is not reality. we will always have unwanted kids welfare and irresponsibility.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:21 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,065,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And aborting an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy IS acting responsibly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies