Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 08:43 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,697,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
Whatever they are doing is working. America should have them take over TSA. They have it right. I'd rather hurt someone's feelings, then kill houndreds of innocent people.
well read up on them, because they could probably prevent a tragedy from happening even if the potential perpetrator was a clean-cut white businessman.

It's called behavioral profiling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 08:43 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Some of the most ignorant and brainwashed people on the planet are on this thread. Only those passengers who felt uncomfortable with the imams were more ignorant
The people in the above pictures didn't get on planes, now did they.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
well read up on them, because they could probably prevent a tragedy from happening even if the potential perpetrator was a clean-cut white businessman.

It's called behavioral profiling.
How many white clean cut bussiness men blow up planes?
They should profile. I was profiled for years.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
just watch out for any white guys at the bar man, they might give you some anthrax:

or put a bomb in your mailbox:

and definitely don't get into a rental truck being driven by a white guy with a buzz cut:
I am equal opportunity and will throw out anyone for any reason I like. White guys are no exception. I sure don't have a buzz cut.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
just watch out for any white guys at the bar man, they might give you some anthrax:

or put a bomb in your mailbox:

and definitely don't get into a rental truck being driven by a white guy with a buzz cut:
Where is the picture of Obama's buddy, Aryes? Yes, he's white, but he didn't blow up planes. Should he stay off planes? YES!

Old 05-06-2011, 08:48 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,697,329 times
Quote:
How many white clean cut bussiness men blow up planes?
They should profile. I was profiled for years.
A white clean-cut businessman did the anthrax attacks, a white decorated veteran carried out the Oklahoma City bombing (2nd deadliest terrorist attack in the US), two white kids shot up Columbine High School.

But I'm not trying to say "watch out for white people." Shoot, if I believed that then I'd be watching out for my own self 24/7! I'm trying to point out the absurdity of using that logic on muslims.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:52 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
How does that relate to the discussion?

It's not the skin color that is the issue, or didn't you get that?
It doesn't, but when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail......

Old 05-06-2011, 08:53 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
The people in the above pictures didn't get on planes, now did they.
Discriminating people on how they look and the dress the wear is as racist as segregation in the 1800s and pre-King years of the 20th century.

It happened to the Irish, native Americans, the black people, the Chinese and today the Arabs. It happened to the Jews with the Nazis.

One can attack an idea, but not a person. People should educate themselves and raise above their ignorance

Old 05-06-2011, 08:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times
Quote:
A white clean-cut businessman did the anthrax attacks, a white decorated veteran carried out the Oklahoma City bombing (2nd deadliest terrorist attack in the US), two white kids shot up Columbine High School.

But I'm not trying to say "watch out for white people." Shoot, if I believed that then I'd be watching out for my own self 24/7! I'm trying to point out the absurdity of using that logic on muslims.
Come on!! The NBA is dominated by black guys. Therefore, all black guys play basketball.

[everybody knows that]

Old 05-06-2011, 09:00 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,815,101 times
Lesson learned: Don't board a plane dressed like Osama Bin Laden and you'll be alright.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies