Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,896,474 times

Advertisements

Wait wait.. I don't understand.
It's the man's job to use a condom? Fine -- I agree!

But if the man is like NAAHHH I don't want to wear a condom and SHE OK's it, she is JUST as guilty!!

This is just something so women can control "MY BODY MY CHOICE".. yeah that's great sweetheart, but when YOU choose to open your box to a man NOT wearing a condom...YOU are just as guilty. Oh wait, I forgot! We aren't allowed to blame women for ANYthing! That's SO sexist!

2 people have sex.
2 people should have a sex what to do with the child.
It's only fair. This is why you hear about "dead beat dads", because Mom got drunk and knocked up by some dude in a bar.. got pregnant...and was a "single mom victim" forever. But we'll disregard the fact that she chose to go out and sleep with a stranger and NOT use a condom! It's only an issue if it's against women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 03:55 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,467,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I have read several post on CD of pro-choicers stating they would never have an abortion. Pro-choice is about choice.

Please let me know how you have any idea what goes on in the minds and hearts of women contemplating an abortion or even adoption. Have you experienced it, do you have a loved one that confided in you, have you worked in a pregnancy crisis clinic.
Then in that case, I'm not pro-choice. I'm pro-abortion.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:10 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How many?

I've heard this too. I also referred to mine as parasites at some point during my pregnancy and I have read several post on CD of pro-choicers stating they would never have an abortion. Pro-choice is about choice.

Please let me know how you have any idea what goes on in the minds and hearts of women contemplating an abortion or even adoption. Have you experienced it, do you have a loved one that confided in you, have you worked in a pregnancy crisis clinic.
How come women get choices after they have made their choices? The choice was to have unprotected sex. That was your choice. After the woman gets pregnant, the baby should have a voice. 3 people are involved in your woman's choices, it's not all about her. And I'm leaving out the taxpayer, that also becomes involved, because of the females 'choices'.
The man gets one chance to get it right.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:17 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I realize it's not my body.

But the females that say "my body, my choice" tend to be the females that support abortion. So I don't understand why the pro-lifers are using the "my body" argument on this thread
"My body" was always a peculiar argument to me, since a pregnant human is the body of two people, one of whom is the child of a man.

but in any event, the answer to your question is: Feminism is the reason that men do not have reproductive rights, as women do. Dads are the enemy.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
How come women get choices after they have made their choices? The choice was to have unprotected sex. That was your choice. After the woman gets pregnant, the baby should have a voice. 3 people are involved in your woman's choices, it's not all about her. And I'm leaving out the taxpayer, that also becomes involved, because of the females 'choices'.
The man gets one chance to get it right.
Because.....unless medical science comes up with an artificial womb that can be implanted in a man so he can carry a pregnancy.......the playing field is NEVER going to be level. Take it up with Mother Nature.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:40 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Feminism is the reason that men do not have reproductive rights, as women do.
Of course men have the same reproductive rights as women.
Get it snipped.
Dont have sex.
Have protected sex.
There, feel better now?

Old 06-10-2011, 04:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Because.....unless medical science comes up with an artificial womb that can be implanted in a man so he can carry a pregnancy.......the playing field is NEVER going to be level. Take it up with Mother Nature.
Maybe that's why society and religion were so judgmental about sex before marriage. They thought the family unit was an important fundamental value, a model of responsibility, self-discipline, self-sacrifice, role models for future generations.
It's not just the emasculation of men, but the devastation of the American woman, and what comes naturally for both sexes, is being manipulated out of us.
The Cultural Devastation of American Women
Nancy Levant -- The Systematic Emasculation of Men

Old 06-10-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Of course men have the same reproductive rights as women.
Get it snipped.
Dont have sex.
Have protected sex.
There, feel better now?
But females can:

Leave their sex organs intact
Have sex
Have unprotected sex

and still avoid paying for an unwanted baby

Old 06-10-2011, 04:46 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
But females can:

Leave their sex organs intact
Honey, you go on the Pill for 20 years and get back to me about the side effects, mkay?

Old 06-10-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Honey, you go on the Pill for 20 years and get back to me about the side effects, mkay?
What does that have to do with anything? A female can choose to not take the pill and still avoid paying for an unwanted baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies