Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 12:56 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,116,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
.....who all basically think the same way. If you pride yourself on being a Tea Partier and believe that your opinions are representative of the movement then you will need to "get it" that your opinions also tend to be quite unapologetically bigoted.
What a crock. We have the same political ideology, that's about the extent of it.

I don't give a #$#$# if you think I'm a bigot. I'm not in any way. I am voting for a black dude. What are you not understanding?

Old 06-25-2011, 12:57 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I don't give a #$#$# if you think I'm a bigot. I'm not in any way. I am voting for a black dude. What are you not understanding?
Well I voted for a black dude also, and I'm pretty sure Jon Stewart did as well, therefore we are not bigots either. Oh wait, that rule doesn't apply to Obama voters.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:59 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
NO, the race card is played when it is NOT a valid argument. The race card is played when there is no honest reason for whatever the issue is at hand, it's used as an excuse.

Stop playing dumb, people.

And who determines what is or is not a VALID argument? You?

Herman Cain has done exactly what you (and your ilk) accuse other Black people of doing whenever we have a criticism of unfavorable/unfair treatment based on race....yet somehow you translate this into complaints are only "valid" when coming from Black conservatives.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
WTF? You don't agree with the signs, yet you do. The signs don't represent your feelings, yet they do.

Say no more.
LOL You are seriously reaching. Just go to bed and stop talking b/c you're making yourself look stupid at this point. I said I agree that Obama looks like a monkey b/c of his ears. I did not say anything about any of the signs you posted. The picture of the monkey was not a sign. Seriously, pay attention or go to sleep and try again in the morning.

Btw, when you refuse to answer a question posed to you, it makes you look like a fool. Tell me why I should be so offended by the signs.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Contradiction much?

LOL
What contradiction? It's not the race card b/c he has a valid reason to be claiming that he's being attacked due to his race. What are you having trouble comprehending here?

Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
I did not say anything about any of the signs you posted.

Tell me why I should be so offended by the signs.
Are you serious?? Is anyone else catching this?

Old 06-25-2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Every post she makes is a contradiction. The signs are not racist, yet don't you dare accuse the average tea partier of agreeing with them. The signs don't represent the tea party, yet as a tea partier I embrace them and agree with them.

wtf????
No, you are not reading and comprehending what is being said. Duhhhhhh.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Well I voted for a black dude also, and I'm pretty sure Jon Stewart did as well, therefore we are not bigots either. Oh wait, that rule doesn't apply to Obama voters.

What are you talking about now? I voted for Obama, and I'm going to vote for Cain. Sooo, you can stop calling me a bigot anytime now. I never accused you of such, so stop getting defensive.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:04 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
What a crock. We have the same political ideology, that's about the extent of it.

I am sure that Herman Cain will be proud to have you (and your ilk) among his supporters

Old 06-25-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
And who determines what is or is not a VALID argument? You?

Herman Cain has done exactly what you (and your ilk) accuse other Black people of doing whenever we have a criticism of unfavorable/unfair treatment based on race....yet somehow you translate this into complaints are only "valid" when coming from Black conservatives.
Saying that I'm a racist b/c I cite statistics regarding the black population is playing the race card. Is that warranted? No.

See the difference? Get it? I hope so, b/c I'm getting pretty tired of having to explain this. Like I said, quit playing dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies