Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Michele on Satan's involvement in homosexuality:
"We need to have profound compassion for the people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life, and sexual identity disorders. This is a very real issue. It's not funny, it's sad. Any of you who have members of your family that are in the lifestyle-we have a member of our family that is. This is not funny. It's a very sad life. It's part of Satan, I think, to say this is gay. It's anything but gay."

What has Bachmann allegedly said here...that is not accurate and correct?
Its false, its extreme hate and bigotry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Its false, its extreme hate and bigotry.
No it isn't. It is pure truth. Read Romans Chapter 1. (if you ever care to know the TRUTH)

Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
No it isn't. It is pure truth. Read Romans Chapter 1. (if you ever care to know the TRUTH)
Its not the truth, ITS PURE HATE. That is what it is, and that is the only thing Bachmann and her ilk are good for, hate and bigotry. That is who they are, that is what they represent.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times

YouTube - ‪The Dead Zone (Christopher Walken) - President Martin Sheen starts a nuclear war‬‏

Martin Sheen is playing Michelle Bahman, he's a great actor!!!...lol

Old 07-13-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Its not the truth, ITS PURE HATE. That is what it is, and that is the only thing Bachmann and her ilk are good for, hate and bigotry. That is who they are, that is what they represent.
It's the pure Word of God. Ignore and deny IT at your 'own' peril.

HIS TRUTH IS marching on. You will never stop that. - The Truth.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:54 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,518 times
Quote:

If you are hoping to convert some CD readers/posters you are sadly misguided. YOUR truth is not MY truth. No one is trying to stop you from believing in your god but leave the sermons at church.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
If you are hoping to convert some CD readers/posters you are sadly misguided. YOUR truth is not MY truth. No one is trying to stop you from believing in your god but leave the sermons at church.
This is still America, pal. If you can defend a lie....I'll defend THE TRUTH. - The same 'Freedom of speech' that works for you...also works for me. - You're 'over the top' with your request!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 05:10 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:

it is hate plain and simple. if you don't think and act like "my god" tells you, you do so at the 'peril" of god's "wrath" "his" truth? why worship a god you have to fear? but that question would be for the religion folder..

using god and his teaching as justification to persecute homosexuals is hateful. hell fire and brimstone these gods need a chill pill. most real "gods" teach peace and love.

dismissing others lives or beliefs, or using your religious teaching to dismiss all other "gods" is not having faith but rather being closed to the real teaching of any god, let alone your own "christian god".

backman's husband has a problem with gay people. if the rumors are true he prays himself away from who he really is. being the good subservient wife that obeys her husband, or doesn't have a mind of her own, michelle follows suit.

she must of been behind the door when god handed out common sense

Old 07-13-2011, 05:12 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,518 times
Quote:
This is still America, pal. If you can defend a lie....I'll defend THE TRUTH. - The same 'Freedom of speech' that works for you...also works for me. - You're 'over the top' with your request!!!
Oh we are pals now? I was trying to be respectful which your sermons are certainly not. How is me asking you to stop with the religious sermons infringing on your freedom of speech? If I want one I will go to church not read/post on a political forum. This is why I stay away from the religion forum. Not interested. By the way, provide a link that proves I am lying as well as your truth is THE truth.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:12 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Bachmann may well be the Democratic secret weapon. She seems to be singlehandedly destroying the GOP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies