Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 11:26 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,761,940 times

Advertisements

Neither did I.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2011, 11:35 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,722,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Your regulations make you less nimble.
what are "my" regulations?

Old 08-10-2011, 11:46 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,981 times
Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later, get squish just like grape. Here, karate, same thing. Either you karate do "yes", or karate do "no". You karate do "guess so", just like grape. Understand?

-Mr. Miyagi-

Old 08-10-2011, 11:57 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,347 times
want to create jobs????

1 >>> get the HELL out of iraq and afghanistan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! place troops on american mexico border,, influx of illegal mexicans immigrants immediately stopped..

2>>> charge 25 percent tariffs on goods comming from china, india..or any country using slave wage labor

3>>> legalize marijuana,!!! millions of american citizens are smoking expensive imported weed from mexico and other counties.. by legalizing it, the money will stay in our own economy.. it's been a hundred year war!!! fail fail fail....

4>>>> energy R&D is a must,, redirect nasa spending to it,, how many rovers do we need to send to mars.. plus all the wasted monies that we send to places that hate us like pakistan should be diverted to enegry R&D.. cheap enegy built this country!!! it will take cheap energy to turn it around..

5>>>> tax the millionairs.. tiger woods is building a 55 million dollar mansion,>> money earned from playing a fun game!!! rappers buying 55 million dollar jets,, big corps making record profits in the neighborhoods of 10 to 15 billion anually.. something is wrong with this picture!!!

6>>>cut wasted money spent on millitary spending.. build more nukes!!!>> we might need them soon the way tings are going,,, at least we know nukes work!!!

7 >>>pray to ZOD,,!!!!>>> CAUSE ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE WITH THE GLOBAL ECONOMIES..

Old 08-10-2011, 01:00 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,983,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
want to create jobs????

1 >>> get the HELL out of iraq and afghanistan wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! place troops on american mexico border,, influx of illegal mexicans immigrants immediately stopped.. Agree.

2>>> charge 25 percent tariffs on goods comming from china, india..or any country using slave wage labor That includes American corporations who outsource.

3>>> legalize marijuana,!!! millions of american citizens are smoking expensive imported weed from mexico and other counties.. by legalizing it, the money will stay in our own economy.. it's been a hundred year war!!! fail fail fail.... 1,000 times yes! It's "high" time (no pun intended) that we end the prohibition of a GOD given plant that has many other benefits medicinal and industrial other than just getting stoned (though catching a buzz from time to time isn't so bad either). The problem is getting big pharm, the paper industry, LE, and the alcohol and tobacco industries out of the way. I mean they may lose money WAAAAAHHH! Can't have that now.

4>>>> energy R&D is a must,, redirect nasa spending to it,, how many rovers do we need to send to mars.. plus all the wasted monies that we send to places that hate us like pakistan should be diverted to enegry R&D.. cheap enegy built this country!!! it will take cheap energy to turn it around.. Stop sending money to countries that don't like us! I say f- em! I'm OK with space exploration.

5>>>> tax the millionairs.. tiger woods is building a 55 million dollar mansion,>> money earned from playing a fun game!!! rappers buying 55 million dollar jets,, big corps making record profits in the neighborhoods of 10 to 15 billion anually.. something is wrong with this picture!!!How about a flat sales tax across the board? Reform welfare. No more bailouts and too big to fail. Why continue to reward for mistakes? I screw up on my job, and guess what? I get fired!

6>>>cut wasted money spent on millitary spending.. build more nukes!!!>> we might need them soon the way tings are going,,, at least we know nukes work!!! Bring ALL troops home!

7 >>>pray to ZOD,,!!!!>>> CAUSE ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE WITH THE GLOBAL ECONOMIES..

Good stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies