Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 05:54 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,049,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Gadaffi is going to provail to the point of his family running and hiding in Algeria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Wouldn't you get out too, if you had a chance? It doesn't look like Gaddafi will prevail, but perhaps he and his family can survive.
We are conveniently distracted right now with our own issues... The rebels never took control of Tripoli... What you are watching now on CNN is all lies and misinformation...

Old 08-30-2011, 06:30 AM

11,155 posts, read 29,330,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Media Manipulation: 'NATO in a hurry to wrap up war in Libya'

Yvonne Di Vito: We went to Libya on the 28th July and we came back on the 7th August and we found a totally different situation because NATO was bombarding civilians.

The bombings were not only carried out on military targets, but they also hit houses, hospitals, schools, television centers, and this was totally against the humanitarian reasons they said they were there for.

I believe they were doing this to bring panic in the city. That's why they were bombing the things that people use daily, like places with food and essential utilities like hospitals.

We also visited Libya before and what we found was a normal situation where people were fine. Differently from other countries that went through a revolution -- Libya is considered to be the Switzerland of the African continent and is very rich and schools are free for the people. Hospitals are free for the people. And the conditions for women are much better than in other Arab countries.

Media Manipulation: 'NATO in a hurry to wrap up war in Libya' - YouTube
that's becuase Gaddafi used schools and hospitals to store weapons and ammo... it is a pretty easy to figure that tactic out...

Old 08-30-2011, 08:28 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm getting this info about the same time I'm posting it - so I don't have much more understanding than you do. From what I've gathered, the International Red Cross got him out, or them out. That's about all I know. I have some questions about this too, but will wait for an update.
I'm confused how the rebels could have even met thierry. HC says they aren't even in tripoli. HC is saying that the voltaire network is lying as well. What say you?

Granted, his source was claiming there was a nuclear meltdown a month ago in nebraska but don't ask HC. (amnesia!)

Old 08-30-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm confused how the rebels could have even met thierry. HC says they aren't even in tripoli. HC is saying that the voltaire network is lying as well. What say you?

Granted, his source was claiming there was a nuclear meltdown a month ago in nebraska but don't ask HC. (amnesia!)
I never said Voltaire lied... I even posted a video from one the reporters they helped get out of the hotel... NATO were the ones who held the reporters captive... so they couldn't report the truth...

Old 08-30-2011, 08:41 AM

Quote:
We are conveniently distracted right now with our own issues... The rebels never took control of Tripoli... What you are watching now on CNN is all lies and misinformation...
Yes, please keep informing us as to world events like you did in June....

Quote:
Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant (Omaha, NE) Suffers a Major Accident, News Blackout ordered

It definitely is a fact our Government is doing everything in their power to destroy the Country from top to bottom, forwards and backwards. This is awful news and not a peep about this in the state run news media anywhere. This is Treason at the Highest Level.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:41 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Hey HC475, Qaddaffi Prevails! Alex Jones got it right, didn't he?

Old 08-30-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I never said Voltaire lied... I even posted a video from one the reporters they helped get out of the hotel... NATO were the ones who held the reporters captive... so they couldn't report the truth...
That's not even remotely what voltaire says.

If you are right then voltaire is printing what Nato tells them to print.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I think smart money has it that A. Jones and other websites is getting paid by Qaddaffi to create propaganda. He did a lot of that rehabbing his image the past decade to normalize relations post-lockerbie.

There is a definite pay-for-play scam going on here.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Yes, please keep informing us as to world events like you did in June....
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Quote:
I think smart money has it that A. Jones and other websites is getting paid by Qaddaffi to create propaganda. He did a lot of that rehabbing his image the past decade to normalize relations post-lockerbie.

There is a definite pay-for-play scam going on here.

Gadhafi wins! - YouTube

You're still Buying the CNN lies... Libya wasn't responsible for Lockerbie... Iran did that... Libya gets blamed for what Iran does... So the U.S. can invade Libya...

There are now only 5 nations in the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank:

Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya...

Last edited by HC475; 08-30-2011 at 09:00 AM..

Old 08-30-2011, 09:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Quote:

Gadhafi wins! - YouTube

You're still Buying the CNN lies... Libya wasn't responsible for Lockerbie... Iran did that... Libya gets blamed for what Iran does... So the U.S. can invade Libya...

There are now only 5 nations in the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank:

Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya...
Hey, rest easy... you have your guy, Qaddaffi, in control! Alex Jones told you so!! And you better believe him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies