Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 09:59 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,049,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Still ignoring the dozens of other media outlets with same info, I see....
They're all from the same source... Yeah... I am ignoring mainstream media outlets...

Old 09-06-2011, 12:36 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
They're all from the same source... Yeah... I am ignoring mainstream media outlets...
Yet I've seen you link to those same sources in the past.

Also, before you said

Quote:
The finger gets pointed to the British Bankers... (NATO, IMF)... The paper trail goes back to them...
So first it's because of Lybia's threat to the bank powers and now it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT motive and conspirator group....water and oil theft by the US and Israel.

I remember your old thread claiming the theft of water from Iraq and when questioned about HOW it would get to Israel (Saudi pipeline?) you had no answer and then dodged the topic. Iraq war was a looooooong time ago and no pipeline.

Then again there was no nuclear meltdown in iowa or nuclear bomb blast in the northeast etc etc etc.

You really are all over the place lately.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Also, before you said

So first it's because of Lybia's threat to the bank powers and now it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT motive and conspirator group....water and oil theft by the US and Israel.

I remember your old thread claiming the theft of water from Iraq and when questioned about HOW it would get to Israel (Saudi pipeline?) you had no answer and then dodged the topic. Iraq war was a looooooong time ago and no pipeline.

Then again there was no nuclear meltdown in iowa or nuclear bomb blast in the northeast etc etc etc.

When did I say nuclear meltdown?... I said no-fly-zone...

It's ALL OF THE ABOVE... Obama violated the Constitution by sending troops into Libya without getting approval from Congress... Why?...

1. Start a Rothschild Central Bank in Libya
2. Steal Libya's water for Israel
3. Steal Libya's oil for Israel

Old 09-06-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:

Also, before you said

Spragg BagTM Waterbag Demonstration Voyage - YouTube

Old 09-06-2011, 02:57 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,202,785 times
Quote:
Zip locks bags in the pockets of water smugglers?

Old 09-06-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
maybe it was over water, but Israel did all they could to avoid the conflict.

On June 9, 1967, Israel moved against Syrian forces on the Golan. By late afternoon, June 10, Israel was in complete control of the plateau. Israel's seizure of the strategic heights occurred only after 19 years of provocation from Syria, and after unsuccessful efforts to get the international community to act against the aggressors.
Six years later, in a surprise attack on Yom Kippur, the Syrians overran the Golan Heights before being repulsed by Israeli counterattacks. After the war, Syria signed a disengagement agreement that left the Golan in Israel's hands.

The U.S. kills innocents all the time, that's what happens in war.
42 people shot in NYC over this holiday weekend. #it happens. Were there innocents shot? probably.
42 People Shot In NYC Over Holiday Weekend « InvestmentWatch – The best source of news, analysis, and intelligent discussion

BOTTLED WATER FOR LIBYA courtesy of NATO - YouTube

Old 09-07-2011, 09:30 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Can anyone tell me if we went over there to "protect" the citizens from Ghaddafi why are'nt we in the Sudan or some of the other countries that really need help with food, water and genocide "protecting" them? Is it perhaps that there is nothing in those countries that can be exploited by the United Corperations of America

Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
What is Americas official role in Libya as i see no American boots on the ground or American planes in the air.?.
You'd think if America was at war with Libya there would be more news reporting on our successes or is this a hushed up covert war that only a few in the know are in on?

Old 09-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
What is Americas official role in Libya as i see no American boots on the ground or American planes in the air.?.
You'd think if America was at war with Libya there would be more news reporting on our successes or is this a hushed up covert war that only a few in the know are in on?
The latter... Except most of what you see on mainstream news is all fabricated...

Old 09-07-2011, 04:26 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:

Also, before you said

Geez, give him a break. HC is trying to provide answers for why we are bombing Libya. Unless you know why, let's explore any and all possibilities. Water and oil are probably involved, along with the gold standard. Gaddafi wanted to use the gold dinar, as opposed to the U.S. dollar.
I reject the humanitarian excuse. I imagine any and all the above contribute to reasons why we are overthrowing Gaddafi. Soros involvement is another.

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS

Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing

Leftist mastermind puts up big bucks to erase borders

George Soros

Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya.
The activist who founded and coined the name of the doctrine, "Responsibility to Protect," sits on several key organizations alongside Soros.
Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.
According to reports, Power, who is married to Obama regulatory czar Cass Sunstein, was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.
The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.

Libya regarded as test of global doctrineThe joint U.S. and international air strikes targeting Libya are widely regarded as a test of Responsibility to Protect – which is a set of principles, now backed by the United Nations, based on the idea that sovereignty is not a privilege, but a responsibility.
According to the principle, any state's sovereignty can be overrun, including with the use of military force, if the international community decides it must act to halt what it determines to be genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity or ethnic cleansing.
The term "war crimes" has at times been indiscriminately used by various U.N.-backed international bodies, including the International Criminal Court, or ICC, which applied it to Israeli anti-terror operations in the Gaza Strip. There has been fear the ICC could be used to prosecute U.S. troops.
An organization calling itself the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect is the world's leading champion of the doctrine.
Activist Gareth Evans, who sits on the global group's advisory board, is widely regarded as the founder of the Responsibility to Protect principle.
Soros' Open Society Institute is one of only three nongovernmental funders of the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect. Government sponsors include Australia, Belgium, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Rwanda and the U.K.
Board members of the group include former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, former Ireland President Mary Robinson and South African activist Desmond Tutu. Robinson and Tutu have recently made solidarity visits to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip as members of a group called The Elders, which includes former President Jimmy Carter.
Annan once famously stated, "State sovereignty, in its most basic sense, is being redefined – not least by the forces of globalization and international co-operation. States are ... instruments at the service of their peoples and not vice versa."
During his tenure as Australia's foreign minister, Evans served as co-chair of the International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty, which invented the term "responsibility to protect."
In his capacity as co-chair, Evans also played a pivotal role in initiating the fundamental shift from sovereignty as a right to "sovereignty as responsibility."
Evans presented Responsibility to Protect at the July 23, 2009, United Nations General Assembly, which was convened to consider the principle.

Read more: Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing Soros fingerprints on Libya bombing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies