Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you with or against the Palestinians to declare their own state?
Against 59 47.20%
With 66 52.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:51 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Yeah, I can tell from the babbling on the subject.
Babbling...LOL.
Hate to burst your bubble but you aren't THE divining voice on this topic.

Quote:
From the reports of their arrest.
Could you post those reports?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 11:01 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I don't really care,Arabs are pretty much useless when it comes to conventional warfare so I doubt Israel would lose,even if Syria and other Arab nations joined in.

Something most Americans seem ignorant of is that Israel won most of its wars without the USA helping in any way.
Ahhh....the picture is clearer.

You'll only go so far as to say that you don't care. Right. But you say that ONLY because you know they can't win....

But if they COULD win, you'd care. Oh yea...you'd care a LOT. In other words, you're smug with your carelessness because the folks you want to win will actually win because they have the power to do so.

As for the idea that Israel won most of its wars without U.S. help, that's your opinion. Frankly, i don't care how they won their wars.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:06 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Where did I demand a switch? You're the one who is into oppressive politics, much less in foreign land.

Does it? Should they? It seems you don't want to apply the same standards. Israel dictates your whim.

It may be pointless from an anti-intellectual point of view, and for those who want to dwell in denial. You can't address a problem without recognizing its root cause. It will keep coming back to bite in the rear.
You either grossly misunderstood what I was saying or grossly misstated it. You attempt to assert my views all while never stating an opinion on the present situation or question. No stance to take or just not willing to say it?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
In other threads,not this one....

You have stated,have you not,that what goes on in another state is none of your business?
If i said so in other threads, then tell me what the hell you're talking about. We can discuss my comments about other threads, but i'm sitting here thinking that we're talking about this one. Geez.

When i'm talking about other states within the U.S, i'm talking about intra-state politicians and who they elect. If Long Island wants to elect Peter King in his particular district, why the hell should i care? I'm also talking about any affairs that don't have little to no effect on what's going on in Arizona.

If California decides to secede, that DOES have some effect on Arizona...which makes it my business.

Now what the hell that has to do with an independent Palestine is something you'll have to explain to me.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ahhh....the picture is clearer.

You'll only go so far as to say that you don't care. Right. But you say that ONLY because you know they can't win....

But if they COULD win, you'd care. Oh yea...you'd care a LOT. In other words, you're smug with your carelessness because the folks you want to win will actually win because they have the power to do so.
Glad you are here to make up what others are actually writing...LOL...

I will type slower for you.

I don't really care,it is none of my concern.

Quote:
As for the idea that Israel won most of its wars without U.S. help, that's your opinion. Frankly, i don't care how they won their wars.
No..it is called history.
You seem to not care a lot,but you do enjoy posting about not caring.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
You either grossly misunderstood what I was saying or grossly misstated it. You attempt to assert my views all while never stating an opinion on the present situation or question. No stance to take or just not willing to say it?
Shocking to think that poster would misstate your position....

Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Glad you are here to make up what others are actually writing...LOL...

I will type slower for you.

I don't really care,it is none of my concern.

No..it is called history.
You seem to not care a lot,but you do enjoy posting about not caring.
Dude...you said so yourself. One only need to read what you're saying.

The fact that you don't care is predicated on the fact that Israel has the upper hand. If they didn't, you'd care. If you thought for a minute that Israel could actually lose and be destroyed, tell me right here and now that you wouldn't give a damn. Go ahead.

As for your "history," many would disagree with your assertion that the USA has been of little help in Israeli wars. The historians only know what they're told...i don't know what they haven't been told. I'll go so far as to say that Israel would've probably won those wars without U.S. help anyway, but i won't go so far as to say that they DEFINITELY didn't receive that help. I don't know what they received.

As for me not caring...i don't care what you think about how much i care.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:19 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Really? Then your view is completely lost. Could you summarize? Or at least share what your view exactly is, if not the one I've been arguing against?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:22 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Babbling...LOL.
Hate to burst your bubble but you aren't THE divining voice on this topic.

Could you post those reports?
You can't find them yourself? All that would be needed... a brief break from the usual babbling.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Dude...you said so yourself. One only need to read what you're saying.

The fact that you don't care is predicated on the fact that Israel has the upper hand. If they didn't, you'd care. If you thought for a minute that Israel could actually lose and be destroyed, tell me right here and now that you wouldn't give a damn. Go ahead.
I will type it yet again...I don't care what happens.
There is actually no reason that part of the middle east should be a concern,well except for Israel having nukes.

Quote:
As for your "history," many would disagree with your assertion that the USA has been of little help in Israeli wars. The historians only know what they're told...i don't know what they haven't been told. I'll go so far as to say that Israel would've probably won those wars without U.S. help anyway, but i won't go so far as to say that they DEFINITELY didn't receive that help. I don't know what they received.
Ohhh,tin foil conspiracies...okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies