Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 04:01 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Don't be ridiculous. Just because I think something is unnatural and not normal does not mean I want to hang gays. I do not hate gays, but I do think gay sex is wrong and not natural.
Your attitude on this board suggests you do hate gays, or you wouldn't throw such negativity their way in every thread here.

And you've presented no evidence gay sex is unnatural. I've proven it is, but you reject all evidence suggesting otherwise.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong and unnatural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 04:18 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Your attitude on this board suggests you do hate gays, or you wouldn't throw such negativity their way in every thread here.

And you've presented no evidence gay sex is unnatural. I've proven it is, but you reject all evidence suggesting otherwise.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong and unnatural.
Believe what you want, but I don't hate gays. I don't think that you have proven anything about gay sex being normal. Sorry but that's how I see it.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:24 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Believe what you want, but I don't hate gays. I don't think that you have proven anything about gay sex being normal. Sorry but that's how I see it.
And what exactly would prove to you it is? It seems your mind is completely closed, since over a 1000 animal species engaging in gay sex doesn't prove it, and the biological anatomy of the prostate doesn't do it for you, so what exactly are you looking for? God to sit next to you and say you're wrong?

Then again, most conservatives I know would just tell God, "Nuh uh, my Bible says they are abominations!"

Old 10-05-2011, 04:28 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
If anything, gays are by and large more accepted and at least tolerated today than they have ever been. But, ironically, I would say that their militancy so fas as trying to lobby for more rights may be at an all-time high these days.
And if it wasn't for some of that "militancy" (as you call it), gays would probably be less accepted. I remember when it was considered "militant" just to be out of the closet. You were automatically assumed to be an activist if you were openly gay.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:31 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
He doesn't have to prove it to you. Every major medical organization in the modern world says that homosexuality is natural and normal for some people. I have a lot more respect for their opinions than for some anonymous yahoo on a message board with no credible sources to back up his statements.

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 10-05-2011 at 05:59 PM..

Old 10-05-2011, 04:40 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,615 times
I've never understood why anti-gay people (coughcoughSCOTTYcoughcough) are so interested in and fascinated by gay sex. I'm not saying they are closeted gays, just what's the big deal?

My son is bi-sexual, but I don't discuss the inner workings (pardon the pun) of gay sex with him. We discuss the emotional aspects of relationships straight and gay.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
And what exactly would prove to you it is? It seems your mind is completely closed, since over a 1000 animal species engaging in gay sex doesn't prove it, and the biological anatomy of the prostate doesn't do it for you, so what exactly are you looking for? God to sit next to you and say you're wrong?

Then again, most conservatives I know would just tell God, "Nuh uh, my Bible says they are abominations!"
Why do you consider the location of the prostate proof that homosexual sex is normal? Where it is located is not a place where normal sexual activity would occur. Its function is to secrete fluid to the urethra that is expelled through the penis. Ejaculation if you will. It is not there for sexual feeling by rubbing it.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:44 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
I've never understood why anti-gay people (coughcoughSCOTTYcoughcough) are so interested in and fascinated by gay sex. I'm not saying they are closeted gays, just what's the big deal?

My son is bi-sexual, but I don't discuss the inner workings (pardon the pun) of gay sex with him. We discuss the emotional aspects of relationships straight and gay.
I wouldn't want to discuss sex with my parent, why would you consider discussing sex with your son? You don't. Exactly.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:48 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Quote:

Listen. There are animals who eat their young. I have said time and time again in other threads. Infanticide is normal and natural in the primate kingdom. Humans are primates also. But we don't kill our young. Mother dogs will eat the runt, it is normal for them to do this, but human mothers don't eat their slow moving developmentally disabled do we? No.

Don't use the animal kingdom as the marker for what is normal in human behavior.

As far as the prostate goes...
Spoiler
If you didn't know how to find it, you wouldn't know how to touch it would you? There's e-coli inside your anus, you don't go in there fishing around for fun things to do to amuse yourself with. Exploration may be normal but people do unnatural things all the time to their bodies. It doesn't make it normal or right, or without health consequences.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
He doesn't have to prove it to you. Every medical organization in the modern world says that homosexuality is natural and normal for some people. I have a lot more respect for their opinions than for some anonymous yahoo on a message board with no credible sources to back up his statements.
I don't give a damn what he does or you for that matter, and to be honest he cannot prove anything to me. If you want to feel that it's natural and normal that's your business. I don't belive it to be natural or normal. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies