Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 10:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times

Advertisements

I am no fan of Romney. ANY preacher from ANY religion speaks politics in their house of worship and that place loses its tax excempt status. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 11:21 AM

927 posts, read 1,459,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I am no fan of Romney. ANY preacher from ANY religion speaks politics in their house of worship and that place loses its tax excempt status. Period.
wow ... I agree! and charge them with TREASON for going against what OUR CONSTITUTION allows ALL AMERICANS ... Freedom of Religion and the right to practice any religion of one’s choice ...

They are hypocrites ... they are part of God, Incorporated who has FAILED to teach the following sheeple correctly!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Duck View Post
wow ... I agree! and charge them with TREASON for going against what OUR CONSTITUTION allows ALL AMERICANS ... Freedom of Religion and the right to practice any religion of one’s choice ...

They are hypocrites ... they are part of God, Incorporated who has FAILED to teach the following sheeple correctly!
He is free to believe as he sees fit.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:29 PM

927 posts, read 1,459,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He is free to believe as he sees fit.
that's what I am thinking ... so why insult whats his name on being a Mormon?

I personally do not like the Politician, and not too keen on his religion!
... but our Constitution needs to be upheld

Old 10-10-2011, 12:36 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
And this church will lose it's tax exempt status when?

Right after the black churches stop having Democrat candidates speak in them.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:39 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
People choose whom they will vote for on any number of points; some make sense and some don't. This idiot seems to have chosen this one.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Right after the black churches stop having Democrat candidates speak in them.
Works for me, if a Church or any other religion gets involved with politics, they should lose their tax excempt status.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:48 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
We don't vote for him because he is a Mormon, we vote for him because he is not OBAMA along with about 60% of the rest of America.
Romneycare, big government, gun bans......not much real difference between one Progressive and another when you get down to it. Neither are going to be willing to adhere to the US Constitution.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Romneycare, big government, gun bans......not much real difference between one Progressive and another when you get down to it. Neither are going to be willing to adhere to the US Constitution.
I only disagree with one of the first three items you listed, guns, have not seen either try to ban them, and neither will. As for the Constitution, you believe they have violated the Constitution, I do not.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:02 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Look take religion out of this dang equation. A decent compassionate, understanding human being yes, religion only clouds one mind, against someone very capable of doing the job at hand.

Funny thing, from what i can see and i don't care what relgion anyone is, relgion seems not so tolerant to me. Nor are so many relgions understanding, contrary they are anything but that.

Do not tell me who to vote for, i will make up my own mind, I will base my decision, on the person's qualifications, and how i feel they can handle a dwindling economy, someone strong, and someone who tells us exactly as it is and does not sugar coat things, someone who does not kiss media's butt, but someone who also takes solo responsbility for his or her mistakes. Religion has nothing to do with someon's qualifications. Please be a respectable, compassionate, sincere, caring strong individual, but keep relgion out of it, it only get's us in trouble from what i can see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies