Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2011, 03:51 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
.....all inquiry is sound if it is in pursuit of the truth.
not if it is completely removed from reality.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
She's asking questions, all inquiry is sound if it is in pursuit of the truth.
more "evidence" from the same author that obama is the son of malcom x.

Another Cold Case File, Closed: “Malcolm X’s Missing Eyeglasses” « Terrible Truth

claud, please read and let me know if you consider it a rational inquiry.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:57 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
more "evidence" from the same author that obama is the son of malcom x.

Another Cold Case File, Closed: “Malcolm X’s Missing Eyeglasses” « Terrible Truth

claud, please read and let me know if you consider it a rational inquiry.
What can I say.......people go a little nuts on the magical mystery tour of Obama's secrets. Anything is possible. He sure does look a lot more like Malcolm, than he does Barack Sr. Check out this video
The forensic analysis comparing Obama

Old 11-13-2011, 02:27 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,525 times
Something to read..Vattels Law of Nations..see his importance to the Framers

On the Nation's Constitution: Book I, Sections 27 - 31

On the Nation's Pursuit of Happiness: Book I, Section 110

On Free Speech: Book I, Section 114

No need to post the section on citizenship.. enjoy

Old 11-13-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
What can I say.......people go a little nuts....
i won't fight you on that one.

yet both you and apuzzo linked to a completely irrational claim to support your argument. if you want your point of view to be treated with any degree of merit then don't link to claims that are more than just " a little nuts " for support.

Quote:
Anything is possible.
not really. 2lbs of crap can not fit into a 1lb container. but i will grant you that most things in life are not judged on if they are impossible/possible ( "the matrix" may have been a documentary ) but are judged on their degree of probability. is it absolutely impossible for obama to be the son of stanley ann and malcolm x? no. both existed at the time of his birth and we know the basics of human reproduction. is it monsterously improbable that obama was the love-child of the two? yes, and in the absents of any real evidence to support such a claim to entertain it is...... " a little nuts ".

Quote:
Check out this video
The forensic analysis comparing Obama
oof. we left one crazy train and quickly boarded another.

if anything your link is a great example of the depths of cognitive dissonance that exists in the birther universe.

play "stairway to heaven" backwards for someone and tell them it says "i worship my sweet satan". if that's what they want to hear then that's what they'll hear. or tell them it says "my sister shops at safeway". again, if that's what they want to hear.......

Old 11-13-2011, 10:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i won't fight you on that one.

yet both you and apuzzo linked to a completely irrational claim to support your argument. if you want your point of view to be treated with any degree of merit then don't link to claims that are more than just " a little nuts " for support.

not really. 2lbs of crap can not fit into a 1lb container. but i will grant you that most things in life are not judged on if they are impossible/possible ( "the matrix" may have been a documentary ) but are judged on their degree of probability. is it absolutely impossible for obama to be the son of stanley ann and malcolm x? no. both existed at the time of his birth and we know the basics of human reproduction. is it monsterously improbable that obama was the love-child of the two? yes, and in the absents of any real evidence to support such a claim to entertain it is...... " a little nuts ".

oof. we left one crazy train and quickly boarded another.

if anything your link is a great example of the depths of cognitive dissonance that exists in the birther universe.

play "stairway to heaven" backwards for someone and tell them it says "i worship my sweet satan". if that's what they want to hear then that's what they'll hear. or tell them it says "my sister shops at safeway". again, if that's what they want to hear.......
deny deny deny - there is more we don't know about this man, than we do know. How does a 5'9 man produce a son that is 6'2? How talll was mama? If you are not willing to ask questions, then truth will continue to allude you.
Have you and HD conceded that Obama and Rubio are not natural born citizens, therefore ineligible to POTUS?
We cannot leave this to the judical system, this can only be resolved by action from the States, as to whom is qualified to be on their ballot. Odd that McCain produced what was requested of Congress, his birth records, but Obama refused, and they gave him a pass. They should all be fired.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:33 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
deny deny deny - there is more we don't know about this man, than we do know. How does a 5'9 man produce a son that is 6'2? How talll was mama? If you are not willing to ask questions, then truth will continue to allude you.
Have you and HD conceded that Obama and Rubio are not natural born citizens, therefore ineligible to POTUS?
We cannot leave this to the judical system, this can only be resolved by action from the States, as to whom is qualified to be on their ballot. Odd that McCain produced what was requested of Congress, his birth records, but Obama refused, and they gave him a pass. They should all be fired.
You need to study a little genetics!

Old 11-13-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
deny deny deny -
wow. unfreaking belivable. you're actually giving some merit to the "bastard son of malcolm x" claim. i honestly thought you were smarter then that claud.

Quote:
How does a 5'9 man produce a son that is 6'2?
wow again, a 3rd grade understanding of genetics would answer that question. my mum was 5'2" my dad was 5'4" i'm 6'0" (...... about the same hight as my maternal grandfather ).

Quote:
If you are not willing to ask questions, ....
no, i'm not willing to give merit to blatantly delusional theories.

Quote:
nope, and our opinion stays consistent with that of 99.9998% of the legal community.

Quote:
...this can only be resolved by action from the States, as to whom is qualified to be on their ballot.
and what if all 50 states say obama is qualified?

Quote:
Odd that McCain produced what was requested of Congress, his birth records, but Obama refused,......
very odd indeed considering:

a) congress never asked either.
b) mccain never supplied congress with any birth records.
c) never being asked obama never had the opportunity to refuse.

( this is old birther 101 stuff claud. you should know this ).

Old 11-13-2011, 11:27 AM

Quote:
If you are not willing to ask questions, then truth will continue to allude you.
claud, i want you to take a look at this. martha towbridge claims that obama was born bari' m. shabazz on oct 28, 1959. in one of her articles she posts a picture of what she absolutely believes to be stanley ann with a young obama at a malcolm x rally on feb 23, 1962.

Malcolm X and Stanley Ann « Terrible Truth

the baby in the photo is obviously only a few months old where, for towbridge's story to be correct, obama would be nearly 2.5years old.

her own story contradicts itself and she doesn't even realize it.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
I think anyone who wants an "intellectual" discussion of this issue (which is really supposed to be Rubio, not Obama), needs to tuck away these crazy conspiracy theories like Obama being the son of Malocom X and other nutty arguments like "how can a 5'9" father produce a 6'2" son?" A person can believe this garbage if they want, but it is not "intellectual", it's "National Enquirer" stuff.

Also, where does the nickname "Barry" come from? Anyone with an IQ over 90 can see that "Barry" is an anglicized, "pet" name for "Barack". Better to ask, "Where does the nickname "Dick" come from regarding Richard Nixon, "Jimmy" for James Carter, and "Bill" for William Clinton?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies