Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 03:42 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachgns View Post
You probably came to this thread late & missed the part where the OP "boasted" that he sold illegal drugs to children.
At the rate you're going, I bet you'll be telling us tomorrow at the OP molested children too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 03:44 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
That wasn't a very smart thing to do.
well I am a 99%ter

Old 11-07-2011, 04:08 PM

329 posts, read 267,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
At the rate you're going, I bet you'll be telling us tomorrow at the OP molested children too.
//www.city-data.com/forum/21580785-post9.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yep.

That is the 100% God's honest truth. That is why I DESPISE these people that say they cannot make it in America. I worked very hard. I cleaned dairy barns in high school and college and came home covered in liquid sh*t for four summers in a row. I smelled like cow sh*t in college for two months until the smell removed itself from the fat in my skin. I sold pot to spoiled brats for income in high school and college- partly for money and partly to take down spoiled brats who were blowing thier golden opportunity. I have no tolerance for bums and am infuriated by these well heeled jerks who are sitting there on daddy's money. You know what would have happened to me in a similar circumstance? I would have starved, as I had no one to support my food or shelter, except for me. These burgoise "communists" (who are just spoiled brats) can go to hell. Working people cannot afford to do this idiotic stuff. This is the luxury of spoiled rich brats. Let them freeze- they will go home to daddy soon enough. I did not have that luxury.

Life can be very good for those who work hard and look on the bright side.

PS- I am lying. I checked my Vanguard account today and the total value of my Brazilian assets and it about $25 million, not $ 20 million.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:22 PM

1,695 posts, read 3,045,971 times
Quote:
Have no reason to disbelieve the OP's statement about this - if he says he was a molester too, as he did about illegal drugs, then I'd believe him just as much as I do now.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:58 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Most doctors are independent contractors and don't spend anything on the services that they provide. The nurses and the facilites are usually paid for by a hospital or clinic which is part of a hospital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
cite please.
What he said. Wait.. what you said. Er.. How about a citation to support your claim? Or are citations only important when someone else is claiming something?

Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboblocke View Post
Why don't you explain to us what you highlighted means...

Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
When would he have time to? He's on the internet 24/7. Between making 50 million bucks and posting 12,000 posts, when will he have time for such depravity.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I work as hard as I have to to earn as much as I need. Working harder would just take too much time to return less and less. Not worth it.
So why worry about that if someone else wants to do it? You made my previous point... Thanks.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:05 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,395,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ku Klux Klan View Post

WHITE POWER!
Wow. Guess you need to refer to this graphic everytime you go to the men's room.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Work smart, not hard. That's the underlying theme of true success.

A person can work hard all their life and not achieve their desired level of success. Nothing wrong with workin hard...in fact you have to work hard to get there. But you have to be smart enough to get over the hump. Millions of American's just don't have the right guidance, the right intellect, and the right amount of foresight to get ahead. Trudging along in the "middle class morass" is not necessarily a bad thing....but if you're going to go big, you've got to think big. And you've got to be smart about it.
I've stopped replying to that poster for the most part. It's fun every now and then. They are the Debbie-downer of C-D who would rather tell you how you can't than to tell you that it could be possible.

We all know those type of people...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies