Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 03:59 PM

386 posts, read 232,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The problem is not President Obama, its the fact that you have not learned to adapt and evolve in a dynamic business environment. My business has been doing great. I have made more money this year than I did last year.

I am so tired of the "victim" mentality of the Obama haters. Take responsibility for your own business shortcomings.
You'll never "get it", because you don't want to "get it".

And make no mistake, you most-assuredly don't "get it", you can't even "see it"!! However, that doesn't stop you from pretending you know poop from Shinola.

And yes, it is soooo obvious, and soooo pathetic. I bet I pay Google more in a year, than you earn in 2 ($70,000 annually).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 04:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahaina Lopaka View Post

And make no mistake, you most-assuredly don't "get it", you can't even "see it"!! However, that doesn't stop you from pretending you know poop from Shinola.

And yes, it is soooo obvious, and soooo pathetic. I bet I pay Google more in a year, than you earn in 2 ($70,000 annually).
Geez....

Will any Conservative posters on here admit to being regular middle class joes like everyone else?

Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Bitter, party of one, Bitter?
Are you operating under the mistaken impression that your post was smart, wise, intelligent or in any way worthy of the 1's and 0's consumed to transmit it to the forum??

Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez....

Will any Conservative posters on here admit to being regular middle class joes like everyone else?
I am a middle class Joe. I don't make $5M a year or so. Not even half a mil.

You might be confusing regular Joe, with pauper, bottom feeder, loser or the like.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:04 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,074,327 times
I'd like to see the guy give an explanation of exactly which Obama policies have effected his business. Let's see if he actually knows what he's talking about...or just putting out bumper stickers.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I'd like to see the guy give an explanation of exactly which Obama policies have effected his business. Let's see if he actually knows what he's talking about...or just putting out bumper stickers.
His anti-business rhetoric, he divisive talk against successful people, and success itself, his overall trash-talking America has chilled the entire environment. Business are afraid to move, fearing what this pig will do next. What business will become the demon de jeur.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:08 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:

Hmmm, your profits are dwindling and yet instead of trying to figure out how to stop the hemorraging you decide that its more "profitable" to bicker about accounting terminology with a complete stranger....and then blame President Obama for your failing business.

LOL, now I see why some are so desperate for Republican corporate welfare, they couldn't turn a profit without it.

Quote:
I am a middle class Joe. I don't make $5M a year or so. Not even half a mil.

You might be confusing regular Joe, with pauper, bottom feeder, loser or the like.
Eh...not even half a mil?

Sorry, but even if you're within a few blocks of the half a million dollar neighborhood, that aint middle class. Let's not be silly here.

That's rich where i sit (Southern Arizona)....and anywhere else i've ever sat.

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
The stupidity is the assumption that the person who sits in the White House has a direct and immediate effect on the operations of small/medium sized businesses. That's dumb. The idea that putting a person in the White House with an R behind their name is a "green light" for good business is also stupid.

What, were these people in a coma from 2002-2008? The economy tanked under a man with an R behind his name AND the country burned through trillions of dollars chasing Saddam and Osama around the deserts in foreign lands.

I think that the selective memory of the Obama bashers makes it very difficult to take their whining about their lackluster business performance seriously.
We made tons of money during that time. In fact we pretty much operate the opposite of what you would think. Land and materials were expensive during 2003 - 2007 (remember everyone's ACs getting stripped for their copper) and so it would have been dumb to be trying to build in that time period. In fact, we sold and waited...

The only thing that would make us expand faster would be "blood in the streets."

Old 11-23-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
His anti-business rhetoric, he divisive talk against successful people, and success itself, his overall trash-talking America has chilled the entire environment. Business are afraid to move, fearing what this pig will do next. What business will become the demon de jeur.
Which anti-business rhetoric?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies