Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2011, 05:35 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times

Advertisements

The Job Withholders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 05:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Okay, tell us how much Obamacare will cost business owners on all levels from small one-man operations to large 1000+ employer firms. Then tell us, as a banker, you're suppose to make loans with all the increased regulations and tight standards? After all, if you don't have cash on hand you expand with loans.
See...i was correct. Obamacare...the only thing you guys can name.

As for your question, i have no idea what it'll cost. Unlike all the millionaire business owners that are the conservative posters on C-D, i'm just a regular working joe.

BTW...The banks are loaning folks money as we type. Corporate profits have never been higher than they are now.

So much for the "increased regulations and tight standards."

Old 11-23-2011, 05:37 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Right. Never mind the FACT the 2007 recession ENDED in June 2009, before ANY obama stimulus went out the door.

No, he OWNS this economy, he said so himself.
This is about as real as the "tooth fairy" but I would expect nothing less than the blame game regarding the recession from the "bashers"

Old 11-23-2011, 05:39 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is about as real as the "tooth fairy" but I would expect nothing less than the blame game regarding the recession from the "bashers"
ALL FACT. You dent the recession ended in June of 2009?

You deny that not a penny of obama's failed stimulus was distributed before that time?

His jobs records culminated in president ZERO.

How convenient you've forgotten about obama's first two years in office.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:40 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
See...i was correct. Obamacare...the only thing you guys can name.

As for your question, i have no idea what it'll cost. Unlike all the millionaire business owners that are the conservative posters on C-D, i'm just a regular working joe.

BTW...The banks are loaning folks money as we type. Corporate profits have never been higher than they are now.

So much for the "increased regulations and tight standards."
Here's a few more economy killing policies foisted on the country by the moron you support:

NOLA drilling moratorium
Threat of repealing Bush tax cuts (unless businesses can PLAN what their tax burden is going to be, they can't expand or invest capital)
Countless EPA, FDA, and other regulatory burdens too numerous to list
Pork Bill I
4 Trillion in new Debt
Market in Flux as a Consequence of NO LEADERSHIP on getting the federal budget (read: entitlements) under control

Now, tell us how he is perfect and has no bearing on the economy. Then tell us it's all the GOP and Bush's fault. I know it's all you're capable of saying.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
ALL FACT. You dent the recession ended in June of 2009?

You deny that not a penny of obama's failed stimulus was distributed before that time?

His jobs records culminated in president ZERO.
I want to know on which date of June in 2009, and at what hour, the recession ended.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
I want to know on which date of June in 2009, and at what hour, the recession ended.
I want to know how anyone who hasn't been lobotomized can sincerely think that Obama has done a good job with the economy.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:45 PM

Another predictable part of the article posted: The Democrat brownshirts reported the owner of the business as a national security threat. Typical clueless liberals.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:47 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Here's a few more economy killing policies foisted on the country by the moron you support:

NOLA drilling moratorium
Threat of repealing Bush tax cuts (unless businesses can PLAN what their tax burden is going to be, they can't expand or invest capital)
Countless EPA, FDA, and other regulatory burdens too numerous to list
Pork Bill I
4 Trillion in new Debt
Market in Flux as a Consequence of NO LEADERSHIP on getting the federal budget (read: entitlements) under control

Now, tell us how he is perfect and has no bearing on the economy. Then tell us it's all the GOP and Bush's fault. I know it's all you're capable of saying.
Find a post anywhere on CD...not just in this forum where you'll find me blaming Bush or the GOP for the economy.

After you find it, get back to me.

Only an idiot would blame a downturn in a multi-trillion dollar economy on one president and one political party.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Find a post anywhere on CD...not just in this forum where you'll find me blaming Bush or the GOP for the economy.

After you find it, get back to me.

Only an idiot would blame a downturn in a multi-trillion dollar economy on one president and one political party.
Riddle me this: Did Obama promise to turn the economy around when he ran for President? Hint: YES.

Now Riddle me this: Did he? Hint: HELL NO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies