Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 09:43 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,865,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
LOL about Brazil! You are serious? Is that where the rude label of "*******" actually came from?!

Guess he didn't get the memo about his president, BO helping Brazil drill for oil in deepwater right after putting the moratorium on our Gulf, either. ahem...

Bill is actually a Libertarian.

But he does seem to have a rather large disdain for the GOP.

Back on subject though I so wish I could have been in Oprah's audience for all the great crap she gave away. Loved her show. I like crap even though I'm cheap and won't buy it myself! It would make me scream and do flips to get expensive stuff for free and I would have been just as crazy acting as those guests.

Also like PP said both Ellen and Oprah give away a ton of money. And all that stuff they give away is donated just so the ladies will say the name of their product on their highly watched programs. It is basically a cheap commercial for them so I don't see it as a horrible thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 10:31 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,963,251 times
Quote:
Is he often this UnPC?
Um yeah, you could say that. He was the HOST of "Politically Incorrect" for years before they fired him for speaking his mind.

Old 12-05-2011, 11:23 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,493,116 times
Quote:
No he's not.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:04 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,082,763 times
Get me a faceoff with Maher on national TV and I would make that little angry man cry. He is nothing but a clown who says things to get a rise out of people and get ratings. his rants against the religious are the only reason he got on TV in the first place.

Truly a hateful and fake "human being"

Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 AM

Fake?? How?

Old 12-06-2011, 12:28 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,082,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Fake?? How?
Fake as in someone who acts a certain way on purpose to get attention. In other words, most people on tv these days.

Are you a fan or something?

Old 12-06-2011, 12:31 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,292,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
No he's not.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 AM

5,984 posts, read 13,448,406 times
Quote:
AMEN!!!

Does this Bill Maher dude often make this much sense? If he often this UnPC? Seriously asking. I have not given him the time-of-day, till this two minute video.

Kudoes to the person that posted it. I've cringed at how folks get orgasmic over winning this stuff. Personally, I stared at the TV right after cringing and started figuring the taxes on their loot, lol. Nope, could never make a fool of myself like that, over freebies, nor over the big "O."

Now, Chocolate...that's another story.
You wouldn't like him, he's a militant atheist.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:46 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,292,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Bill is very Un-PC, always scathing, generally liberal but does take everyone to task when he feels they deserve it.
Time for someone to take his smarmy, pandering arse to task.

He should be familiar with Oprah's ways . He ran a show on HBO where he stacked the chairs with "like thinkers" and ripped in to the one lone non-like thinker..and let that one non-like thinker get run over, interrupted, ignored...he got canned b/c he SUCKED as a host. His partisanship (not libertarian, no matter what he says...run tape to prove what a liberal idiot he is) got him cut.

He's a troll.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Fake as in someone who acts a certain way on purpose to get attention. In other words, most people on tv these days.

Are you a fan or something?
I'm quite certain Bill Maher is not faking his views or "acting a certain way" to get attention. Why would he? He doesn't need more attention. He means what he says and has always been consistent about religion, etc. You just call him fake because you strongly disagree.

Are you religious or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies