Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 01:24 PM

589 posts, read 850,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Dear Everyone who isnt a liberal,

See above for how these people think. If you dont do what they say, they will cause you pain to force a change in your behavior.

This is how they play. This is their openly stated policy. This IS BARAK OBAMA. Conform or SUFFER that is the liberal mantra.

Guilty as charged. We liberals are out to reduce bigotry, prejudice, and ignorance. We have no obligation to be tolerant toward your intolerance.

Equal rights for ALL Americans.

Last edited by Nomad58; 07-05-2012 at 02:21 PM..

Old 07-05-2012, 01:24 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
It isn't. You're just arguing against a boogeyman that exists only in your head, because you'd rather just scream "communist!" than actually form a cogent argument based on facts.

You can choose to eat there and support a bunch of bigots if you want. Others can choose to not eat there, and are free to tell others why they choose not to eat there.

Why is that right wingers love to exercise their constitutional right to say whatever they want, yet lose their minds when the left exercises the exact same right?

Well, for one, this isn't a discussion about things the left tries to do. If it were a thread about, say, banning guns or banning happy meals or whatever, I would be critical of them.
Okay, here's the simple truth: In America today, THE single most INTOLERANT ANTI-CHOICE HATE GROUP is snotty LIBERALS.

You - and your closed-minded little liberal snots - want to FORCE Chick-Fil-A to either agree with you, or be shut down.

How civil. How kind. How open-minded. How tolerant.

What a load of steaming BS.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad58 View Post
Guilty as charged. We liberals are out to reduce bigotry, prejudice, and ignorance.

Equal rights for ALL Americans.
...except those who disagree with you. They can rot in hell!

Old 07-05-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Okay, George. I'm neither liberal nor conservative. I want to know why you think homosexuals shouldn't have the same rights as anyone else, or if that's not what you think, why you would contribute (or excuse the contribution) to an organization that promotes just that sort of inequality.
That's NOT the point of this thread, and it's NOT what I think.

So how about reading first, thinking second, and talking THIRD?

Old 07-05-2012, 01:28 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post

Just put him on ignore like I did..... he has demonstrated repeatedly that he is a bigot and distains rational discussion

You can't reason with people like that...... this IS the internet

Liberals are the last ones who shuld be calling anyone else a bigot especially since they constantly use other groups as pawns to gain votes and power

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Just straight-up stupid.

Phobia is an irrational fear of something. Not agreeing with homosexual marriage does not make anybody a homophobe, anymore than not agreeing with incest makes a person an incestophobe.
Merriam Webster's Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
— ho·mo·pho·bic adjective

Quote:
Dumb, dumb, dumb...
Dumb, dumb, dumb is thinking that Chick-Fil-A's donations are limited to protecting the civil institution of marriage from those gross homosexuals who want to destroy marriage.

i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Okay, here's the simple truth: In America today, THE single most INTOLERANT ANTI-CHOICE HATE GROUP is snotty LIBERALS.
Clearly not true.
Quote:
You - and your closed-minded little liberal snots - want to FORCE Chick-Fil-A to either agree with you, or be shut down.
I see you have no objection at all to just flat out lying.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad58 View Post
It is completely ok for us to be intolerant of your intolerance.
Funny, that's what they say. Round and round we go!

Old 07-05-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Clearly not true.
[/b]I see you have no objection at all to just flat out lying.
You have proven that both the things I wrote are 100% accurate and true.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:34 PM

589 posts, read 850,899 times
Quote:

You DO NOT have the 'right' to take away another group of American's rights.

Hitler would love you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies