Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 12:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Any black person that supports any teapublicans is a self hating fool.
I don't believe that. I personally find black Republicans on average to be just fine....most want the same things that you and i do, the difference is methodology.

You have a few black fools like Allen West that go all out Uncle Tom and tries to put down his own people for the satisfaction of his white conservatives, but most aren't like that. Herman Cain isn't really like that. I know J.C. Watts isn't.

So i wouldn't judge all black Republicans for the lame actions of a few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 12:01 PM

2,472 posts, read 3,199,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So let me get this right....

Black people kill more blacks, per capita, daily than any white man.

Black females comprise the largest percentage of single mothers and illegitimate children.

And voting Ron Paul into office is the barometer for defining "black self hate".

Got it.
Yes, because black democrats are born already criminals. Spouting statistics out of context does nothing for you at this moment.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:04 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,836 times
I actually like Ron Paul, it's his supporters who put me off.

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Their called facts. Your point is what? Black people are their own worst enemy. I got off the Democrat plantation because it was just too many damn lies, hypocrisy, and ignorance going on in our communities and nobody wants to step up. Continually blaming the white man for what is wrong with Black America today. No, liberalism is what is wrong with Black America today. The day black people embraced those false ideas and promises from the Democrats to take care of them is the day everything went downhill. I really don't care anymore. Blacks know exactly what's going on. But they continually want to blame Republicans and whites for every thing under the sun. I'm not about that. I'm not going to be apart of that ignorance. I'm going to take responsibility for my own self and my family and live my life.
Calm down dude. Just because you were on the plantation doesn't mean the rest of us are. Hell, for all i know, you just traded one plantation for another.

You're not special because you're a Republican. Stop flattering yourself.

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times
What's funny...is the same message goes on inside the black community...

Amongst themselves..the running theme is..

"Take accountability for your decisions"

Soon as somebody white says it....what happens?

Old 12-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Yes, because black democrats are born already criminals. Spouting statistics out of context does nothing for you at this moment.
The word "self hating" was thrown around...In a very stupid manner. So nothing I said was out of context. Statistics is a nice weasel word to avoid something that is irrefutable.

Not sure what your point is. If you have something to refute, please do. Otherwise you're just engaging in sophism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
I actually like Ron Paul, it's his supporters who put me off.
Ok? Why let a**holes deter you from voting for the best candidate? What do you care what people think?? You should only be concerned about what is and what isn't.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:11 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I'm black and I support republicans. Just not Ron Paul. I guess I'm a self hating fool.
Well at least I don't have to convince you Let me guess you always agree with them when they say blacks get hired and promoted because of affirmative action. There is no way they are the most qualified. You agree that OJ got off because blacks get away with everything and mark fuhrman is a hero. Tim Tebow is a real NFL QB while McNabb and Cam Newton are not. Did I miss anything?

Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,219,836 times
Quote:
Ok? Why let a**holes deter you from voting for the best candidate?
I will not be voting in the GOP primary, so I won't have the opportunity to vote for Ron Paul. I also don't think he's the best candidate, even though I like many of his ideas.

Quote:
What do you care what people think?? You should only be concerned about what is and what isn't.
If you don't care what people think, why are you posting on a forum????????

Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,629,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Calm down dude. Just because you were on the plantation doesn't mean the rest of us are. Hell, for all i know, you just traded one plantation for another.
There's only one plantation. Blacks are still on it. Trust me. I went to a black forum and the amount of ignorance regarding politics and the HISTORY of the parties is astonishing. There's some who are slowly coming out of the generations of brainwash. But they are few and far between. I said it once, and I will say it again. Black people are their own worst enemy. Period. Nobody else is doing as much damage to black people as other blacks.

Quote:
You're not special because you're a Republican. Stop flattering yourself.
I never said I was nor did I act like it. Unfortunately, I have to repeatedly state that I'm a black republican to clear up misunderstandings and false accusations.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:13 PM

McNabb is not a good QB LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies