Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did you choose your sexual orientation?
I chose to be gay 3 2.03%
I did not choose to be gay 30 20.27%
I chose to be lesbian 3 2.03%
I did not choose to be lesbian 4 2.70%
I chose to be bi-sexual 1 0.68%
I did not choose to be bi-sexual 6 4.05%
I chose to be heterosexual 27 18.24%
I did not choose to be heterosexual 78 52.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 11:26 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
No, but I will point out when a liar tries to influence a poll on here.
how do you know he didnt push the wrong button...you dont

but you still personally attack that poster...how nice you really arent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 11:26 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,310,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so your MO is personal attacks on posters....got it

you do understand calling out another poster is against the TOS
You say that you choose to be heterosexual, is that correct?

So you are equally attracted to males and females, is that correct? Remember that equal can mean that you have no attraction to either, until you decide which you will be attracted to that day.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:
how do you know he didnt push the wrong button...you dont

but you still personally attack that poster...how nice you really arent
Isn't that a personal attack? - just saying.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:30 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
So you date guys and women? Cool.

As for the de-virginizing, maybe gay men get to lose their virginity twice.
No I do not date men - I adore men - love kids - flowers - birds and a beautiful sky...The only woman I see on a personal level is my wife who lives else where - Yes I spend time with other woman but I do not have sex with them because I have learned that sex is commitment - and I have not found a woman that I really want to commit too YET...Your answer regarding de-virginizing is silly...Does having a bowel movement considered a de-virginizing? LOL....not to be mean but only a female can be de-virginized - males lose their virginity the first time they masterbate and ejaculate..call me clinical but SEX means to opposites...what gays have is some sort of hedonistic pleasure - it is not the dictionary definition of sex.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 AM

4,009 posts, read 5,734,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Yes, I chose to be heterosexual. Seemed like the smart thing to do. Blowing men and being sodomized did not sound like much fun.
Please tell us about the moment you chose to be heterosexual. I've not heard of anyone else doing this.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:36 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
what gays have is some sort of hedonistic pleasure - it is not the dictionary definition of sex.
How long has it been since "sex" being redefined as something more than the gender of a person in an official dictionary?

And it might be a result of confined versus broader awareness, but I don't think hedonistic pleasure is confined to sexual orientation. Heck, I saw this and had a good laugh yesterday. Of course, many posters from C-D came to mind.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
No I do not date men - I adore men - love kids - flowers - birds and a beautiful sky...
You never had a pleasant evening with a male? Never spent time with a male and enjoyed his company? Are you 'pre-judice'?

Quote:
Now you say you never dated a girl - what does the term "date" mean these days? Does it mean sex - or spending a pleasant evening together? I am sure you have spent time with a female and enjoyed their company..if NOT - then maybe you are pre-judice?
Quote:
The only woman I see on a personal level is my wife who lives else where - Yes I spend time with other woman but I do not have sex with them because I have learned that sex is commitment - and I have not found a woman that I really want to commit too YET...
You don't want to commit to your wife?

Quote:
Your answer regarding de-virginizing is silly...Does having a bowel movement considered a de-virginizing? LOL....not to be mean but only a female can be de-virginized - males lose their virginity the first time they masterbate and ejaculate..
So, only females can be de-virginized, but men lose there virginity when...
How does that make sense?
Does a woman lose their virginity if she masturbates before engaging in intercourse?

Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
Please tell us about the moment you chose to be heterosexual. I've not heard of anyone else doing this.
I remember being a 17 year old back in 67 - and hitch hiking out of town...I was so young - and so horny that I was beside myself..the thought came into my mind..."well it does not look like I am going to get laid by a girl..If a gay guy picks me up - Maybe I will let him blow me" - so does that make me gay? Or just a plain hormonally driven crazed teenager? lol. Was that moment when that consideration came into my mind a "decision" or was I just born horny? Just born that way - Most of us underestimate the over whelming power of the sex drive when we are young...

Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
so you are saying you have NEVER made a choice in your like

dont you CHOOSE if you prefer chocolate or vanilla???or do oyu NOT have that choice

all humans have their pros/cons....a female might CHOOSE to be with a female, because she doesnt understand males (or they dont understand her) (thats why a book called men are from mars came out) your CHOICE or PREFERANCE is based on your MENTALITY..a NEUROLOGICAL decision..

its one way or the other..either you CHOOSE..or it is a neurological mis-wiring (a disorder..like aspergers)

Old 01-09-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
so you are saying you have NEVER made a choice in your like

dont you CHOOSE if you prefer chocolate or vanilla???or do oyu NOT have that choice

all humans have their pros/cons....a female might CHOOSE to be with a female, because she doesnt understand males (or they dont understand her) (thats why a book called men are from mars came out) your CHOICE or PREFERANCE is based on your MENTALITY..a NEUROLOGICAL decision..

its one way or the other..either you CHOOSE..or it is a neurological mis-wiring (a disorder..like aspergers)
So you are equally attracted to both men and women, and chocolate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies