Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 09:03 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
If they would have protected the border, there would have been no need for fast and furious to begin with. If "they" would have been doing the job they were sent to do then this nation would not have the problems we do.
Now your going to protect the government, by saying, Fast & Furious was needed. Selling guns to drug cartels at any deal, is a bad deal. They were trying to frame "Gun Dealers" in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 05:37 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,522,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Now your going to protect the government, by saying, Fast & Furious was needed. Selling guns to drug cartels at any deal, is a bad deal. They were trying to frame "Gun Dealers" in the US.

No, you are wrong....that is not what I am saying, nor am I protecting anyone.

What part of "if they would have been doing their job" is hard to understand?

Old 01-15-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
No, you are wrong....that is not what I am saying, nor am I protecting anyone.

What part of "if they would have been doing their job" is hard to understand?
Fast & Furious was never a job, do you even know what it was set up to be??

Like this OWS group, some are even saying it's their job, those people need to go back to work and learn what our voting system is for.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,522,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Fast & Furious was never a job, do you even know what it was set up to be??

Like this OWS group, some are even saying it's their job, those people need to go back to work and learn what our voting system is for.
I did not say f&f was a job......
What part of....."if the government had being doing their jobs and what they were elected and sent to DC to do, there would have been no need for f&f or white gun, it would have never been necessary....NOR would we have many of the problems we do today in this nation" do you not understand?

Old 01-15-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I did not say f&f was a job......
What part of....."if the government had being doing their jobs and what they were elected and sent to DC to do, there would have been no need for f&f or white gun, it would have never been necessary....NOR would we have many of the problems we do today in this nation" do you not understand?
Gottcha......my misunderstanding, on what you were saying!!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:08 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Why is my thinking out there? Because I will not hold occupiers responsible for the action of the father of the child? They are not responsible for what this man did. If you want to be pissed, be pissed...but be pissed at the person who actually did it...not the people who found the child, simply because you don't like them. You righties cry for personal responsibility, then use it in all applications. And you have the gall to call my thinking out there......
Nawwwwwwwwwwwww, he was only there for a week, with his child, among his friends, and felt well enough that he though he could leave his child alone with them...

If your 5th string on an NFL team, you are still part of the team, whetehr yuo play or not....

Old 01-17-2012, 12:10 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,362,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
And they stayed open??? WTH.
A rat in a fine restaurant in New Orleans is not an uncommon occurrence but one has had to live in that filthy city to understand why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies